Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CLOSED] [Closed] OFFICIAL Crotch Zombie Contest: Funniest Omegle Ogre! Win BP + E-Peen + Lulz + ???!!!

WopWopWop

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 6 Re-Re

Connecting to server…

Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

Stranger: hii

Stranger: lol ?

You: fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

Stranger: hi ^^

Stranger: fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

Stranger: fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

Stranger: where are you from ? D:

Stranger: DDD:

Stranger: \pre

Stranger: WHY THE **** DO YOU KEEP SAYING fine upstanding member of society?!!

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Okay, this might take some time to judge. I’ll post the results ASAP.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Finally read through them all. Now to begin the epic task of ranking them.

BTW, a lot of people were disqualified for multiple posts. Log in to see images!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Connecting to server…

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

Stranger: ➲ ADMIN <Message blocked – suspected attempt to upload virus>

Stranger: hi!

You: HELLO SIR.

Stranger: how do you know its sir

You: ARE YOU A CAT, A DOG, A LIZARD, OR AN ALIEN?!

Stranger: two of those.

You: WHICH TWO?

You: !

Stranger: no, three

You: WHICH ARE YOU NOT?!

Stranger: dog

You: YOU ARE CAT LIZARD ALIEN?!

Stranger: YES. CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL?

You: **** YOU?!

You have disconnected.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Wow, that was a lot of freaking entries! This was tough to judge. But I decided to pick the Top 30 entries. Everyone in the Top 30 will receive an E-Peen™. Some will even win it for a legal alt or two.

I’ll give away some BP to the Top 7 entries, plus two bonus BP giveaways, for a total of 30 BP! Log in to see images!

Without Further Ado, the BP Winnars:

1) Snow Crash for a hilarious, epic tale that degenerated into a typical enjoy fantasy. (7 Log in to see images!)

2) Acid Flux for a brilliant and refined meta-FWZ troll. (6 Log in to see images!)

3) Montressor for a convincing and unique variation on the gay bait-and-switch. (5 Log in to see images!)

4) Luchesi for a relentless emo-troll hybrid attack. (4 Log in to see images!)

5) Celerysteve for a lulzy barrage of obvious-troll obviousness. (3 Log in to see images!)

6) CandySatan for keeping it short, sweet, homoerotic and spuriously contrite. (2 Log in to see images!)

7) FAIL for a great gimmick that I’m totally going to try sometime. (1 Log in to see images!)

Bonus Beeps:

One BP (1 Log in to see images! for doing the best job in getting actual signups (and in Wartooth’s case, actual boners).

Because We Need a Top Ten:

Shii for the best “unfinished symphony.”

The Next Twenty (E-Peen™) Winnars (Not in Order):

The Ferv, Robok, PwnMaster103, Somebody, sometimes yRAWR, Manicken, crumpet, bumbumInDaWut, Nigroid, baou30, J H Christ, I Did it Fer Teh Lulz, Phuquit, Radosaur, heirloom, Higgs Bosom, JANDEKU, Fort Naruto, Phantom Phreak

Honorable Mentions

Context, AKKAHZ, Project Pat, WoweeZowee, Killbot-3000, Hobo the hobo, Majstor, dobnits

Should Have Read the Rules More Carefully

kittiejenn, ChilePepino, Doomish, Re dei sepolcri

Thanks to all who entered. Please allow me some time to create and distribute the Peen and BP. That’s it until our next exciting Crotch Zombie contest!

Doomish

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

damn it I should have

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Doomish Posted:

damn it I should have

Ah well, it was for the lulz anyway!

Remember guys, if you entered under an alt and want the Peen transferred to your main, TM me.

Contest closed, comments still welcome! I’m sure lots of people will dispute my choices. Which were your faves?

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

I cant help but wonder how many of these were made at another ForumWarz players expense.

dobnits edited this message on 04/11/2009 6:19PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Gonna have to read all the winners.

Horrified and intrigued (Log in to see images!) by the bonerz one…

also w00t to winning recognition on an alt. 1-2-1-2 ftw

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

This was too easy. Might as well have asked me to fap for 3bp.

I think I read most of the 2nd one I couldn’t get into reading the 1st one then I quit. Chat logs are boring, as long as you guys like ‘em I guess…

Wartooth118

Avatar: 126881 Wed Feb 18 22:28:48 -0500 2009

[Vanity Clan Name]

Level 41 Troll

Goddamn, I'm such a mancamwhore.

Ohoho

I never thought my ability to impersonate a woman would ever pay off.

YOU WERE WRONG, DAD.

EDIT:

Also, just clearing something up, do I get a peen even though I’m not in the official winners?

Wartooth118 edited this message on 04/11/2009 6:44PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

Wartooth118 Posted:

Ohoho

I never thought my ability to impersonate a woman would ever pay off.

YOU WERE WRONG, DAD.

EDIT:

Also, just clearing something up, do I get a peen even though I’m not in the official winners?

Yeah, you were in the top 30. Log in to see images!

KingGhidorah

Avatar: 130790 Mon Apr 13 13:42:44 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

yeah, my entry sucked didn’t it? Log in to see images!

KingGhidorah

Avatar: 130790 Mon Apr 13 13:42:44 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

Wartooth118

Avatar: 126881 Wed Feb 18 22:28:48 -0500 2009

[Vanity Clan Name]

Level 41 Troll

Goddamn, I'm such a mancamwhore.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Yeah, you were in the top 30. Log in to see images!

Hellz yeah!

Wartooth118Log in to see images!

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Wow, that was a lot of freaking entries! This was tough to judge. But I decided to pick the Top 30 entries. Everyone in the Top 30 will receive an E-Peen™. Some will even win it for a legal alt or two.

I’ll give away some BP to the Top 7 entries, plus two bonus BP giveaways, for a total of 30 BP! Log in to see images!

Without Further Ado, the BP Winnars:

1) Snow Crash for a hilarious, epic tale that degenerated into a typical enjoy fantasy. (7 Log in to see images!)

2) Acid Flux for a brilliant and refined meta-FWZ troll. (6 Log in to see images!)

3) Montressor for a convincing and unique variation on the gay bait-and-switch. (5 Log in to see images!)

4) Luchesi for a relentless emo-troll hybrid attack. (4 Log in to see images!)

5) Celerysteve for a lulzy barrage of obvious-troll obviousness. (3 Log in to see images!)

6) CandySatan for keeping it short, sweet, homoerotic and spuriously contrite. (2 Log in to see images!)

7) FAIL for a great gimmick that I’m totally going to try sometime. (1 Log in to see images!)

Bonus Beeps:

One BP (1 Log in to see images! for doing the best job in getting actual signups (and in Wartooth’s case, actual boners).

Because We Need a Top Ten:

Shii for the best “unfinished symphony.”

The Next Twenty (E-Peen™) Winnars (Not in Order):

The Ferv, Robok, PwnMaster103, Somebody, sometimes yRAWR, Manicken, crumpet, bumbumInDaWut, Nigroid, baou30, J H Christ, I Did it Fer Teh Lulz, Phuquit, Radosaur, heirloom, Higgs Bosom, JANDEKU, Fort Naruto, Phantom Phreak

Honorable Mentions

Context, AKKAHZ, Project Pat, WoweeZowee, Killbot-3000, Hobo the hobo, Majstor, dobnits

Should Have Read the Rules More Carefully

kittiejenn, ChilePepino, Doomish, Re dei sepolcri

Thanks to all who entered. Please allow me some time to create and distribute the Peen and BP. That’s it until our next exciting Crotch Zombie contest!

Can I trade my peen for BP? Cuz I’m not really a peenwhore.

I hear that peens go for around 30 Log in to see images!

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

Thanks jp…enjoy always wins on teh interwebs.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Woot woot, made it into the top ten!

And who says I’m a crappy troll?!

EDIT: Oh wait, yeh, I say that. Log in to see images! Shii edited this message on 04/11/2009 8:06PM

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!