Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Macho Men

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

What is it about insecure men that makes them so unsavory? I find it mildly amusing that so many men on this site try to posture themselves as bastions of heterosexuality. As if their inability to adjust to this new and exciting world where the old stereotypes is somehow admirable. The truth is, for all the trolling and insults by lashing out at others on the basis of their sexuality or gender you are identifying yourself with an archaic mindset held by idiots and those who could not stand against the crowd.

Real men do not objectify women. You are not manly because you pursue the conquest of woman's genitals after woman's genitals. Women are people, they breath, they eat, they have souls. Women are like men in that we are of the same species and we have the same rights.

Trolling for lulz is fine in small doses. At some point the wide scale objectification of women and the ominous homophobia on this site really does have to register with someone as wrong.

Using terms like ‘fabulous person’ and ‘male reproductive organ sucker’ as insults reinforce the idea that it is wrong to be gay or bi. I myself am bisexual. I have made that pretty clear on this site. I have thick skin and I can handle anything you throw at me. The thing is not everyone is so jaded. Think before you act. 99.9% of the trolling on this site is only funny to the OP.

Just something to think about.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Ach come on. This has been up so many times before and everybody tries to explain it with old Freudian psychology that he heard in a sitcom or wherever.

Men just like to say things to other men that makes them look bad. And what could be worse for most of them than being gay? Let them have their fun, big boy

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Ach come on. This has been up so many times before and everybody tries to explain it with old Freudian psychology that he heard in a sitcom or wherever.

Men just like to say things to other men that makes them look bad. And what could be worse for most of them than being gay? Let them have their fun, big boy

I am a man. This is not about psychology or compensation. This is about heartlessness and the inability for most people to grow up.

It’s not offensive to women because it’s a parody of the internet. If a female goes to a forum dedicated to making fun of the internet in some way, she’s very insecure/takes herself too seriously if she gets offended by the standard “post your mammary glands” crap. It’s offensive on sites where it’s obvious the guys seriously view women as a threat to their internet territory or something. The reason it should be funny to women is because the guys that are genuine misogynists are either nerdy virgin teenage boys or, more pathetically, still nerdy virgins when they’re adults.

The same applies to homosexuals.

You’re also pretty hypocritical if this isn’t a troll. You just posted a pic of some woman kneeling before you in a sex act! Log in to see images!

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Good points all around. I don’t hate males or females or different races or people with different sexual orientation more because they’re male or female or different skin color than mine or they like to stick their junk someplace else. Nah.

I hate people without prejudice and equivalently when they **** me off and act as bumholes or have better-than-thou attitude. Hell, I might hold grudges for no reason at all because I’m one hateful bastard.

However, traces of old school behavior are still there. I will, at times, be inclined to hold back punches if I am certain that the other side in discussion is female. It’s a good thing that most of the times I don’t know or just don’t give a **** to find out.

Jim McPerson edited this message on 02/17/2009 5:24AM

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

My two cents:

I think any insult that is based on an unchangeable characteristic of someone, be it gender, race, sexual orientation, handicap, etc. is really ineffective. If it’s true, they obviously already know it, and if it’s NOT true then who the **** cares? It’s much more effective IMO to say somebody sucks male reproductive organs (a choice) then to call them gay (not a choice), same way as if you have a black crackhead saying **** to you, it’s more effective to call them a crackhead than call them black. Call people out for their stupid ****ing choices, not for things they can’t fix.

That being said, being PC about things on ForumWarz is a waste of time and energy. I personally find a lot of **** people say on here to be really offensive if said somewhere else, but I’ve decided that nothing on here is real and there’s no point in correcting people because most are just playing a character, anyway.

male reproductive organ_TRAGEDY

Avatar: 95911 Fri Dec 19 21:16:19 -0500 2008

[The Celerysteve Fa-
n Club
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

i always think of a “bastion of heterosexuality” as some type of architectural feature.

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

I am a bisexual woman and mother, who thinks it is actually your thoughts that are outdated.

I am very happy that I can call a fine upstanding member of society a fine upstanding member of society, a woman's genitals a woman's genitals, and a fabulous person a fabulous person, without some politically correct bumhole warning me that there might be someone, somewhere on this goddamn planet, who is insulted by those words.

I am offended by many things daily. That is one of the consequences of living in a ****ing democracy, where people can speak their minds. I am more offended by those very special Christians at my local train station basically telling me that my thoughts, actions and ideas are wrong, than by someone calling me a whore.

Either I am a whore and that person is right, or I am not a whore and have the option to either start whining about them being a big fat meany, or shut the **** up, pity the fool and have a little ****fight, which is wonderfully liberating.

This whole society is so full of ****ing rules about what I can say or what I can’t say, or how I should say something or how I shouldn’t. You can’t say fabulous person, yet gay people all over the world call each other fabulous person. You can’t say fine upstanding member of society, yet every ****ing rap song is a series of bleeps and bloops because they all seem to call each other just that.

I for one, would immediately sign up for a society without feigned concern about other peoples feelings, which is basically just bull**** in the first place, because we all know you don’t say ‘African Americans’ because you care so much about black people, no you are just trying not to get your bum kicked.

Just like the woman in the supermarket wishing you a nice weekend doesn’t give a rat’s bum about how your weekend will be.

By the way, weren’t you the one holding your girlfriends delicious breasts in some pictures? Isn’t that derogatory? I mean, we women aren’t just breasts you know, we are human beings and have feelings and…stuff.

/rant. Love you. Log in to see images!

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

in after fabulous persons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

OP is a fabulous persong-

Nah. But, sometimes I want to be able to insult you with whatever elementary school word I can pull out of my bum. If the first amendment makes it so that no law can abridge what I choose to say, then why is it bad taste to say something? Isn’t that society being un-american? Especially if that group of people is now the group in power making it so I can’t say something, preparing to pbum a law that says I can’t say something without equal viewtime to the opposite point of view. What am I going to do, troll people then give them candy and talk about how all race/gender/religion/sexual preferences are equal?

**** no, I’m going to call them a male reproductive organmunching fabulous person and when something bad goes wrong and my friends are the only ones around, I will gladly refer to sixty people of African Descent using a word that used to filter to Fine Upstanding Member of Society.

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

I am a bisexual woman and mother, who thinks it is actually your thoughts that are outdated.

I am very happy that I can call a fine upstanding member of society a fine upstanding member of society, a woman's genitals a woman's genitals, and a fabulous person a fabulous person, without some politically correct bumhole warning me that there might be someone, somewhere on this goddamn planet, who is insulted by those words.

I am offended by many things daily. That is one of the consequences of living in a ****ing democracy, where people can speak their minds. I am more offended by those very special Christians at my local train station basically telling me that my thoughts, actions and ideas are wrong, than by someone calling me a whore.

Either I am a whore and that person is right, or I am not a whore and have the option to either start whining about them being a big fat meany, or shut the **** up, pity the fool and have a little ****fight, which is wonderfully liberating.

This whole society is so full of ****ing rules about what I can say or what I can’t say, or how I should say something or how I shouldn’t. You can’t say fabulous person, yet gay people all over the world call each other fabulous person. You can’t say fine upstanding member of society, yet every ****ing rap song is a series of bleeps and bloops because they all seem to call each other just that.

I for one, would immediately sign up for a society without feigned concern about other peoples feelings, which is basically just bull**** in the first place, because we all know you don’t say ‘African Americans’ because you care so much about black people, no you are just trying not to get your bum kicked.

Just like the woman in the supermarket wishing you a nice weekend doesn’t give a rat’s bum about how your weekend will be.

By the way, weren’t you the one holding your girlfriends delicious breasts in some pictures? Isn’t that derogatory? I mean, we women aren’t just breasts you know, we are human beings and have feelings and…stuff.

/rant. Love you. Log in to see images!

my girlfriend and I did that as more of a statement. We are here, we are not what you consider to be thin and pretty and we find each other to be beautiful.

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Agreed, as I told you on IRC. But you are not talking about feeling beautiful or how you perceive yourself, you are talking about derogatory terms used in modern day society.

If you post mammary glands (and I believe you actually called them ‘mammary glands’ in that thread), the average person will not respond by saying: my my those are some beautiful breasts ol’ chap! Congratulations on those!

If you are making a so called statement by posting pictures of yourselves, claiming that you find yourselves beautiful even though you are far from being anorexic (signed by the way), then why on earth would you care if someone calls you a fat ****? Wasn’t your statement supposed to illustrate the fact that you didn’t care in the first place?

You say you are bisexual, which means you like a male reproductive organ in the mouth once in a while. Then why do you care if someone calls you a male reproductive organsucking fabulous person really?

I find blue cheese disgusting. If someone calls me a blue cheese eating woman's genitals, I don’t give two ****s, so why should I care if someone calls me a STD riddled whore? Both statements are false.

The problem is not with the person insulting, it’s with the person being insulted. It all depends on how sensitive your ego is really. If someone gets ****ed off when they are being called a fabulous person, then that person must be seriously insecure about their sexuality.

The Baroness edited this message on 02/17/2009 1:46PM

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

tldr

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Those who use insults like fabulous person, male reproductive organsucker and gb2kitchen are just lazy. They got in their car, went down to the insults store and picked up the first thing they saw on sale. What’s even sadder than these people being so lazy to use such a beaten to death insult is the fact that these insults still get a rise out of people.

As you said most of the people that the word fabulous person would get a real rise out, in this day of age, of are probably insecure if not confused with their sexuality. At this point someone calling me a fabulous person on the internet translates into the phrase “you’re on the internet and I disagree with you, yet have no real retort.”

Telling a chick to gb2kitchen or mammary glands or GTFO is the internet equivalent to being in second grade and kicking sand at a girl. She’s different, you know she’s different, you’re going to pretend to hate it but at the same time you’re interested in what makes her different.

As I said people are lazy. Look at stereotypes. They’ve been the same forever because they still get a rise out of people. That’s why these insults work, they still get a rise out of people. I personally like insults that are original…even if they don’t make a whole lot of sense. At least they make you think for a moment.

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

Agreed, as I told you on IRC. But you are not talking about feeling beautiful or how you perceive yourself, you are talking about derogatory terms used in modern day society.

If you post mammary glands (and I believe you actually called them ‘mammary glands’ in that thread), the average person will not respond by saying: my my those are some beautiful breasts ol’ chap! Congratulations on those!

If you are making a so called statement by posting pictures of yourselves, claiming that you find yourselves beautiful even though you are far from being anorexic (signed by the way), then why on earth would you care if someone calls you a fat ****? Wasn’t your statement supposed to illustrate the fact that you didn’t care in the first place?

You say you are bisexual, which means you like a male reproductive organ in the mouth once in a while. Then why do you care if someone calls you a male reproductive organsucking fabulous person really?

I find blue cheese disgusting. If someone calls me a blue cheese eating woman's genitals, I don’t give two ****s, so why should I care if someone calls me a STD riddled whore? Both statements are false.

The problem is not with the person insulting, it’s with the person being insulted. It all depends on how sensitive your ego is really. If someone gets ****ed off when they are being called a fabulous person, then that person must be seriously insecure about their sexuality.

this is not about me, I am far to jaded and cynical to care about what people say here. The point of this thread was to bring attention to the fact that not everyone is so immune to trolling.

Morally Bank-
rupt

Avatar: 129051 Sat Feb 14 22:15:11 -0500 2009

[Ignorance Unlimited]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Xylon Posted:

Think before you act. 99.9% of the trolling on this site is only funny to the OP.

99.9% of the trolling on this site is only funny to the OP kind of sums it up. It’s a game about abusing forums, and being a troll and whatnot. In the RP forums, I expect someone to act like a troll if that’s what their tag says.

Is it right for someone to be offended? I guess. A lot of times the offense comes from a freedom of speech, which I think is still legal in the US. I’m right to say it, and someone is right to react. Here, I expected since it was a game and tongue in cheek that all of this was expected, to be horribly offensive. I guess that’s why I typed in that “I am not easily offended” statement when i signed up.

Doomkiller

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

CreepPipe Posted:

Those who use insults like fabulous person, male reproductive organsucker and gb2kitchen are just lazy. They got in their car, went down to the insults store and picked up the first thing they saw on sale. What’s even sadder than these people being so lazy to use such a beaten to death insult is the fact that these insults still get a rise out of people.

As you said most of the people that the word fabulous person would get a real rise out, in this day of age, of are probably insecure if not confused with their sexuality. At this point someone calling me a fabulous person on the internet translates into the phrase “you’re on the internet and I disagree with you, yet have no real retort.”

Telling a chick to gb2kitchen or mammary glands or GTFO is the internet equivalent to being in second grade and kicking sand at a girl. She’s different, you know she’s different, you’re going to pretend to hate it but at the same time you’re interested in what makes her different.

As I said people are lazy. Look at stereotypes. They’ve been the same forever because they still get a rise out of people. That’s why these insults work, they still get a rise out of people. I personally like insults that are original…even if they don’t make a whole lot of sense. At least they make you think for a moment.

Signed

^^^^

Keeps people from thinking im NOT an idiot.

http://dragcave.net/user/Doomkiller

PLEASE CLICK MY DRAGONZ

http://forumwarz.com/profiles/CommunistPrime

Awesome generous guy, friend him, for the sake of FORUMWARZ!

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

CreepPipe Posted:

You, sir, are a wise man. Signed.

Also, I am not easily offended?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

You posted this in NO SRSLY, which is phenomenally troll-bait-y of you, but I’m going to go ahead and pretend it’s not.

I remind myself daily that I typed out the “I’m not easily offended.” I will be scanning idc or the forums and run across something that makes me completely reverse my view of someone. I doubt I’m alone in that. Do I think everyone is role playing when they spew misogynistic, homophobic or just generally derogatory crap? Nope. It simply rolls too easily and often for a lot of them. As a culture, we are far more Jackbum than Monty Python at this point.

Does it really matter and should I object? At times I want to. I do understand the disdain that people can have when someone is acting like a tool, but I generally don’t have the impulse to act mean just for the sake of being mean. I think life is hard enough on a day to day basis without having people you are friendly with suddenly turn on you like a pack of hyenas. Regardless, I personally have no interest in playing moral police on a site that openly encourages trolling.

I can close my browser at any time. I’ve been on the verge of it a lot lately, since I’ve done most everything there is to do game wise. A lot of really cool people have left and I miss them. We’ve lost the vast majority of our interesting rp-ers because they drown under a wave of fabulous person/fine upstanding member of society/mammary glands or GTFO posts. I just don’t think the site gets to have it both ways, and the majority will always take the easy road because a certain personality type gets a thrill from being bad by saying words s/he can’t normally get away with or posting goatse or whatever.

The world is weird right now. Most days it makes me tired. I don’t think it’s just the site, I’ve yet to meet anyone who was interested in playing chess with me at first sight. People are kind of hardwired with some caveman traits. The fact that not one gal had anything to say about the pic in the GGM forum makes me wonder just a bit about this upcoming generation. That was weird and oddly personal, but then everyone seems to think that nothing is personal, so I guess it makes sense. But I digress. Log in to see images!

Bottom line, take this place as it is or don’t. I don’t see a time when they will be creating a “you have to be normal and sane here” forum and there just isn’t going to be a community situation that you find in some places. There are simply going to be old players, new players, cool kids, bumkissers and more porn than average. The forums aren’t a parody of the internet – they are the internet.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!