Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

OP is a fabulous persong-

Nah. But, sometimes I want to be able to insult you with whatever elementary school word I can pull out of my bum. If the first amendment makes it so that no law can abridge what I choose to say, then why is it bad taste to say something? Isn’t that society being un-american? Especially if that group of people is now the group in power making it so I can’t say something, preparing to pbum a law that says I can’t say something without equal viewtime to the opposite point of view. What am I going to do, troll people then give them candy and talk about how all race/gender/religion/sexual preferences are equal?

**** no, I’m going to call them a male reproductive organmunching fabulous person and when something bad goes wrong and my friends are the only ones around, I will gladly refer to sixty people of African Descent using a word that used to filter to Fine Upstanding Member of Society.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!