Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Good points all around. I don’t hate males or females or different races or people with different sexual orientation more because they’re male or female or different skin color than mine or they like to stick their junk someplace else. Nah.

I hate people without prejudice and equivalently when they **** me off and act as bumholes or have better-than-thou attitude. Hell, I might hold grudges for no reason at all because I’m one hateful bastard.

However, traces of old school behavior are still there. I will, at times, be inclined to hold back punches if I am certain that the other side in discussion is female. It’s a good thing that most of the times I don’t know or just don’t give a **** to find out.

Jim McPerson edited this message on 02/17/2009 5:24AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!