Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Baroness Von Squeezenstein Posted:

Agreed, as I told you on IRC. But you are not talking about feeling beautiful or how you perceive yourself, you are talking about derogatory terms used in modern day society.

If you post mammary glands (and I believe you actually called them ‘mammary glands’ in that thread), the average person will not respond by saying: my my those are some beautiful breasts ol’ chap! Congratulations on those!

If you are making a so called statement by posting pictures of yourselves, claiming that you find yourselves beautiful even though you are far from being anorexic (signed by the way), then why on earth would you care if someone calls you a fat ****? Wasn’t your statement supposed to illustrate the fact that you didn’t care in the first place?

You say you are bisexual, which means you like a male reproductive organ in the mouth once in a while. Then why do you care if someone calls you a male reproductive organsucking fabulous person really?

I find blue cheese disgusting. If someone calls me a blue cheese eating woman's genitals, I don’t give two ****s, so why should I care if someone calls me a STD riddled whore? Both statements are false.

The problem is not with the person insulting, it’s with the person being insulted. It all depends on how sensitive your ego is really. If someone gets ****ed off when they are being called a fabulous person, then that person must be seriously insecure about their sexuality.

this is not about me, I am far to jaded and cynical to care about what people say here. The point of this thread was to bring attention to the fact that not everyone is so immune to trolling.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!