Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

What is it about insecure men that makes them so unsavory? I find it mildly amusing that so many men on this site try to posture themselves as bastions of heterosexuality. As if their inability to adjust to this new and exciting world where the old stereotypes is somehow admirable. The truth is, for all the trolling and insults by lashing out at others on the basis of their sexuality or gender you are identifying yourself with an archaic mindset held by idiots and those who could not stand against the crowd.

Real men do not objectify women. You are not manly because you pursue the conquest of woman's genitals after woman's genitals. Women are people, they breath, they eat, they have souls. Women are like men in that we are of the same species and we have the same rights.

Trolling for lulz is fine in small doses. At some point the wide scale objectification of women and the ominous homophobia on this site really does have to register with someone as wrong.

Using terms like ‘fabulous person’ and ‘male reproductive organ sucker’ as insults reinforce the idea that it is wrong to be gay or bi. I myself am bisexual. I have made that pretty clear on this site. I have thick skin and I can handle anything you throw at me. The thing is not everyone is so jaded. Think before you act. 99.9% of the trolling on this site is only funny to the OP.

Just something to think about.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!