Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Morally Bank-
rupt

Avatar: 129051 Sat Feb 14 22:15:11 -0500 2009

[Ignorance Unlimited]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Xylon Posted:

Think before you act. 99.9% of the trolling on this site is only funny to the OP.

99.9% of the trolling on this site is only funny to the OP kind of sums it up. It’s a game about abusing forums, and being a troll and whatnot. In the RP forums, I expect someone to act like a troll if that’s what their tag says.

Is it right for someone to be offended? I guess. A lot of times the offense comes from a freedom of speech, which I think is still legal in the US. I’m right to say it, and someone is right to react. Here, I expected since it was a game and tongue in cheek that all of this was expected, to be horribly offensive. I guess that’s why I typed in that “I am not easily offended” statement when i signed up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!