Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

CreepPipe Posted:

Those who use insults like fabulous person, male reproductive organsucker and gb2kitchen are just lazy. They got in their car, went down to the insults store and picked up the first thing they saw on sale. What’s even sadder than these people being so lazy to use such a beaten to death insult is the fact that these insults still get a rise out of people.

As you said most of the people that the word fabulous person would get a real rise out, in this day of age, of are probably insecure if not confused with their sexuality. At this point someone calling me a fabulous person on the internet translates into the phrase “you’re on the internet and I disagree with you, yet have no real retort.”

Telling a chick to gb2kitchen or mammary glands or GTFO is the internet equivalent to being in second grade and kicking sand at a girl. She’s different, you know she’s different, you’re going to pretend to hate it but at the same time you’re interested in what makes her different.

As I said people are lazy. Look at stereotypes. They’ve been the same forever because they still get a rise out of people. That’s why these insults work, they still get a rise out of people. I personally like insults that are original…even if they don’t make a whole lot of sense. At least they make you think for a moment.

You, sir, are a wise man. Signed.

Also, I am not easily offended?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!