Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Macho Men

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

bumpin for more FAIL stories

ilu man

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

FAIL Posted:

hey guys I heard there were OGs posting about their e-reps and came as quick as I could

I’m pretty sure I have a special IP or something (a VIP if you will) because the other day I was just cruisin the internet and I came across a Nigerian Prince who was all “Are you FAIL from forumwarz?” and I was all “maybe, who wants to know?” and he was all “I need you to cash this cheeck at your barnk and then send mee a personhal check for a lessor amount for free profits!” and I was all “I’m pretty sure I’m scamming you with this deal” and he was all “for ur honesty you can keep an extra 5%” and I was all “thjanks Motumbo, that’s big of you” and he was all “np fail, good luck on fwz idol roun d 2”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was hanging around some cool forums and was all “I wish there were forums that instead of threads there were just pictures and videos of naked women” and some dude was all “since you are so cool, I’m going to let you in on a little secret” and I was all “go on” and he was all “go to a forum called google and do a search for BBW” and I was all “wtf is BBW” and he was all “you’ll find out. PS good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “thanks bro” and I found some pretty amazing pictures that you all aren’t cool enough to find

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was impressing girls on the internet and all of the sudden one was all “You wanna cyber?” and I was all “baby I am cybering” and she was like “damn rly?” and I was all “yeah baby, cyberspace is where I hang” and she was all *swoon* and I was all “I guess you could call it my DOMAIN” and she was all “good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “thanks”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was at some badbum forum you’ve never heard of and someone was all “hey guys have you ever heard of AAHZ?” and I was all “nope” and they were all “me neither, good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was like “thanks dudes”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was on a different forum (I am a part of many forums, I’m kind of a big deal) and these chicks were all “FAIL I heard you have a micro male reproductive organ” and I was all “what I lack in length I more than make up for in girth” and they were all “yeah really small fat male reproductive organs are the best” and I was all “I know right? of the countless chicks I’ve banged every one of them commented on how glad they were to see I had a short fat male reproductive organ” and they were all “yeah it’s completely normal for guys to have short, fat male reproductive organs. Nothing to be embarrbumed about at all” and I was all “Yeah, I definitely don’t wish my male reproductive organ was bigger than 2 5/8” at all.” and they were all “good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “thanks”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was on facebook and I added some chick I had never met or talked to before because I thought we would make sexy babies. Well, she must have heard of me before because SHE ACCEPTED. I then wrote on her wall and was all “sup” and she must have clicked wall to wall and was all “do I know you?” and I was all “I know, I know… everyone thinks they know me just because they heard of me on different internet forums” and she was being all coy and was all “I don’t know what you’re talking about” then I was all “you should get this ZOMBIES application, I am a commander for adding so many people” and she was all “I don’t think so” and I was all “yeah I guess it is pretty intimidating for you to be talking to a commander” and she was all “good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all *SUPERPOKE*

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was checking out some bittorrent sites (bittorrent is too complex for mere e-mortals to comprehend) and some dude was all “can you guys seed naruto for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?” and I was all “fortnaruto, is that you?” and he was all “omg FAIL! I am SO not as sexy as you but I long to be!” and I was all “It’s cool bro, the world needs ugly people or else who else would cater to all of my wants and needs?” and he was all “yeah you’re right, can I get you something else to drink FAIL? also, good luck on fwz idol round 2!” and I was all “thanks man, diet pepsi”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was burning some mix cd’s for various e-girlfriends when one of them IMed me and was all “cutiegirlie97: hey 2kool4skoolFAIL” and I was all “2kool4skoolFAIL: who is this” and she was all “cutiegirlie97: Log in to see images! ” and I was all ” 2kool4skoolFAIL: sorry, I’m concentrating on this badbum mix cd… I can’t think of what to put between Bad to the Bone and Rebel Yell” and she was all “cutiegirlie97: ooooo based on your music selection, you must be tough and have huge muscles” and I was all “2kool4skoolFAIL: yeah, I have those grip strengtheners with the tought spring in the middle” and she was all “cutiegirlie97: e-tough guys get me off” and I was all “2kool4skoolFAIL: sorry babe gotta run, I’m late for a counterstrike match.” and she was all “cutiegirlie97: that is so awesome and not at all nerdy, everyone at school doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Also good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was like “2kool4skoolFAIL: I know right? some people just don’t know how many headshots I get. Thanks”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was watching some fresh prince on a tvchan when some chick called me up on skype and was all “hey FAIL you should check out this tvchan site, they are playing fresh prince episodes” and I was all “*facepalm* I am already done watching the first 2 seasons on that site.” and she was all “sorry, I forgot you knew everything cool that was going on on the internet” and I was all “I’m RESPONSIBLE for everything cool on the internet” then she was all “I want you so bad right now” and I was all “sorry babe, I am almost out of sunny D… MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM” (I forgot I was talking not typing) and she was all “I’m on my way to walmart right now, I’ll pick you up more Sunny D” (my mom not the skype chick) and the skype chick was all “good luck with fwz idol round 2” and I was all… fappin to ashley banks from fresh prince so I didn’t respond

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was playing the yu-gi-oh game on my gameboycolor emulator when all the sudden my very sexy gf walked in and was all “oh **** homeboy just dropped the second to last piece of exodia what are you gonna do” and I was all “I’ma trust in the heart of the cards” and I drew and then my super hot gf was all “Oh no! he is bringing out the final piece!” and I was all “trap card” and she was all “I want your male reproductive organ in my mouth” and I was all “not now, he has 200 hit points left” and she was all “good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “DARK MAGICIAN GIRL FTMOTHER****INGW”

This other time I was at the dentist and he was all “you should floss” and I was all “what the **** is floss” and he was all “Flossing cleans where your toothbrush can’t reach” and I was all “lol I knew what flossing is, YHBT” and he was all “pwned. good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “I’m taking two of these styrofoam planes on my way out. I’m a RL troll. Thanks”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was talking about politics, religion, and various other silly topics on the internet when all of the sudden some chick was all like “hey FAIL I heard that you were super sexy” and I was all “where’d you hear that from?” and she was all “everywhere” and I was all “yeah I’m in the top .5% of the population when it comes to sexy” and this other chick was all “I heard from a friend that sexiness was all about attitude” and I was all “uh no, attitude is all about attitude. Sexiness is all about looking good. I’m afraid your friend is grotesquely unsexy.” and she was all “he is actually, good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “lol xylon”

This other time I was counting my dom medals when my doorbell rang and I was gonna leave it because I was busy then it rang again so I was all “gaddamn wtf is this” and when I got to the door it was some dudes wearing bike helmets and black ties. They were all “Hi I’m brother Tom and this is brother Bill” and I was all “I don’t have any brothers” and they were all “We were wondering if you had a second to talk with us about Jesus” and I was all “I’m actually pretty busy, I’m late for a nilla raid” and they were all “oh **** are you FAIL?” and I was all “yeah” and they were all “I bet you get a lot of bum because you are so good at domination. We can’t win medals for ****.” and I was all “yeah p much” and they were all “good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “Peace be with you, noobs”

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

FAIL Posted:

hey guys I heard there were OGs posting about their e-reps and came as quick as I could

I’m pretty sure I have a special IP or something (a VIP if you will) because the other day I was just cruisin the internet and I came across a Nigerian Prince who was all “Are you FAIL from forumwarz?” and I was all “maybe, who wants to know?” and he was all “I need you to cash this cheeck at your barnk and then send mee a personhal check for a lessor amount for free profits!” and I was all “I’m pretty sure I’m scamming you with this deal” and he was all “for ur honesty you can keep an extra 5%” and I was all “thjanks Motumbo, that’s big of you” and he was all “np fail, good luck on fwz idol roun d 2”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was hanging around some cool forums and was all “I wish there were forums that instead of threads there were just pictures and videos of naked women” and some dude was all “since you are so cool, I’m going to let you in on a little secret” and I was all “go on” and he was all “go to a forum called google and do a search for BBW” and I was all “wtf is BBW” and he was all “you’ll find out. PS good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “thanks bro” and I found some pretty amazing pictures that you all aren’t cool enough to find

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was impressing girls on the internet and all of the sudden one was all “You wanna cyber?” and I was all “baby I am cybering” and she was like “damn rly?” and I was all “yeah baby, cyberspace is where I hang” and she was all *swoon* and I was all “I guess you could call it my DOMAIN” and she was all “good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “thanks”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was at some badbum forum you’ve never heard of and someone was all “hey guys have you ever heard of AAHZ?” and I was all “nope” and they were all “me neither, good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was like “thanks dudes”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was on a different forum (I am a part of many forums, I’m kind of a big deal) and these chicks were all “FAIL I heard you have a micro male reproductive organ” and I was all “what I lack in length I more than make up for in girth” and they were all “yeah really small fat male reproductive organs are the best” and I was all “I know right? of the countless chicks I’ve banged every one of them commented on how glad they were to see I had a short fat male reproductive organ” and they were all “yeah it’s completely normal for guys to have short, fat male reproductive organs. Nothing to be embarrbumed about at all” and I was all “Yeah, I definitely don’t wish my male reproductive organ was bigger than 2 5/8” at all.” and they were all “good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “thanks”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was on facebook and I added some chick I had never met or talked to before because I thought we would make sexy babies. Well, she must have heard of me before because SHE ACCEPTED. I then wrote on her wall and was all “sup” and she must have clicked wall to wall and was all “do I know you?” and I was all “I know, I know… everyone thinks they know me just because they heard of me on different internet forums” and she was being all coy and was all “I don’t know what you’re talking about” then I was all “you should get this ZOMBIES application, I am a commander for adding so many people” and she was all “I don’t think so” and I was all “yeah I guess it is pretty intimidating for you to be talking to a commander” and she was all “good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all *SUPERPOKE*

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was checking out some bittorrent sites (bittorrent is too complex for mere e-mortals to comprehend) and some dude was all “can you guys seed naruto for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?” and I was all “fortnaruto, is that you?” and he was all “omg FAIL! I am SO not as sexy as you but I long to be!” and I was all “It’s cool bro, the world needs ugly people or else who else would cater to all of my wants and needs?” and he was all “yeah you’re right, can I get you something else to drink FAIL? also, good luck on fwz idol round 2!” and I was all “thanks man, diet pepsi”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was burning some mix cd’s for various e-girlfriends when one of them IMed me and was all “cutiegirlie97: hey 2kool4skoolFAIL” and I was all “2kool4skoolFAIL: who is this” and she was all “cutiegirlie97: Log in to see images! ” and I was all ” 2kool4skoolFAIL: sorry, I’m concentrating on this badbum mix cd… I can’t think of what to put between Bad to the Bone and Rebel Yell” and she was all “cutiegirlie97: ooooo based on your music selection, you must be tough and have huge muscles” and I was all “2kool4skoolFAIL: yeah, I have those grip strengtheners with the tought spring in the middle” and she was all “cutiegirlie97: e-tough guys get me off” and I was all “2kool4skoolFAIL: sorry babe gotta run, I’m late for a counterstrike match.” and she was all “cutiegirlie97: that is so awesome and not at all nerdy, everyone at school doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Also good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was like “2kool4skoolFAIL: I know right? some people just don’t know how many headshots I get. Thanks”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was watching some fresh prince on a tvchan when some chick called me up on skype and was all “hey FAIL you should check out this tvchan site, they are playing fresh prince episodes” and I was all “*facepalm* I am already done watching the first 2 seasons on that site.” and she was all “sorry, I forgot you knew everything cool that was going on on the internet” and I was all “I’m RESPONSIBLE for everything cool on the internet” then she was all “I want you so bad right now” and I was all “sorry babe, I am almost out of sunny D… MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM” (I forgot I was talking not typing) and she was all “I’m on my way to walmart right now, I’ll pick you up more Sunny D” (my mom not the skype chick) and the skype chick was all “good luck with fwz idol round 2” and I was all… fappin to ashley banks from fresh prince so I didn’t respond

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was playing the yu-gi-oh game on my gameboycolor emulator when all the sudden my very sexy gf walked in and was all “oh **** homeboy just dropped the second to last piece of exodia what are you gonna do” and I was all “I’ma trust in the heart of the cards” and I drew and then my super hot gf was all “Oh no! he is bringing out the final piece!” and I was all “trap card” and she was all “I want your male reproductive organ in my mouth” and I was all “not now, he has 200 hit points left” and she was all “good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “DARK MAGICIAN GIRL FTMOTHER****INGW”

This other time I was at the dentist and he was all “you should floss” and I was all “what the **** is floss” and he was all “Flossing cleans where your toothbrush can’t reach” and I was all “lol I knew what flossing is, YHBT” and he was all “pwned. good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “I’m taking two of these styrofoam planes on my way out. I’m a RL troll. Thanks”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was talking about politics, religion, and various other silly topics on the internet when all of the sudden some chick was all like “hey FAIL I heard that you were super sexy” and I was all “where’d you hear that from?” and she was all “everywhere” and I was all “yeah I’m in the top .5% of the population when it comes to sexy” and this other chick was all “I heard from a friend that sexiness was all about attitude” and I was all “uh no, attitude is all about attitude. Sexiness is all about looking good. I’m afraid your friend is grotesquely unsexy.” and she was all “he is actually, good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “lol xylon”

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was counting my dom medals when my doorbell rang and I was gonna leave it because I was busy then it rang again so I was all “gaddamn wtf is this” and when I got to the door it was some dudes wearing bike helmets and black ties. They were all “Hi I’m brother Tom and this is brother Bill” and I was all “I don’t have any brothers” and they were all “We were wondering if you had a second to talk with us about Jesus” and I was all “I’m actually pretty busy, I’m late for a nilla raid” and they were all “oh **** are you FAIL?” and I was all “yeah” and they were all “I bet you get a lot of bum because you are so good at domination. We can’t win medals for ****.” and I was all “yeah p much” and they were all “good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “Peace be with you, noobs”

This other time I was hangin out with this bangin model and she was all “we should go out for dinner tonight” and I was all “I hope you brought enough cash for the both of us” and she was all “of course” then we went to outback steakhouse and when we got there she was all waiting at the door and ****, expecting me to open it or something. She was all clearing her throat and then I was like “**** what color am I” and then she was all embarrbumed at how dumb she was then she was all “I’m sorry baby, good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “thanks… and just for that **** I’m getting an appetizer and dessert”

FAIL

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

FAIL Posted:

This other time I was hangin out with this bangin model and she was all “we should go out for dinner tonight” and I was all “I hope you brought enough cash for the both of us” and she was all “of course” then we went to outback steakhouse and when we got there she was all waiting at the door and ****, expecting me to open it or something. She was all clearing her throat and then I was like “**** what color am I” and then she was all embarrbumed at how dumb she was then she was all “I’m sorry baby, good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “thanks… and just for that **** I’m getting an appetizer and dessert”

This other time I went thru the drive thru at taco bell and this chick was all “would you like to try a cheesy gordita crunch?” and I was all “**** I’ll tell you what I want. And hell yes I want a cheesy gordita crunch.” and she was all “is that all?” and I was all “**** no. Give me a grilled stuffed burrito and a mexican salad” and she was all “would you like any sauce with that?” and I was all “how about some shut-the=****-up-until-i’m-finished-ordering sauce” and she was all ”...” and I was all “I also need 2 double decker tacos and 6 baja chalupas. That’s it.” and she was all “that’ll be $27.59 at the first window” and I was all “ok” then I drove to the second window where some dude was working the window and I was all “my dad just came through the drive thru and called me up saying you guys didn’t give him his cheesy gordita crunch and that I should drive my bum up here and talk to your manager about it” and he was all “**** sorry dude I work at taco bell” and I was all “it’s cool bro, just give me the cheesy gordita crunch and throw in a mountain dew code red and we’ll call it even” and he was all “thanks fail, and good luck on fwz idol round 2” and I was all “thanks. Go ahead and throw in a side of nachos noob”

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

why are the fail stories not immortalized yet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

werd.

every couple of months or so I get a hankering for this thread and i google “good luck on forumwarz idol round 2” and oh, how i giggle Log in to see images!

ilu man

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!