Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Funniest joke wins 1 BP (Up to 10 BP)

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Not jokes per se, but these glorious insults are from an era when cleverness with words was still valued, before a great portion of the English language got boiled down to 4-letter words, not to mention waving middle fingers.

The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor: She said, “If you were my husband I’d give you poison,” and he said, “If you were my wife, I’d drink it.”

A member of Parliament to Disraeli: “Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease.” “That depends, Sir,” said Disraeli, “on whether I embrace your policies or your mistress.”

“He had delusions of adequacy.” – Walter Kerr

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” – Winston Churchill

“A modest little person, with much to be modest about.” – Winston Churchill

“I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.” – Clarence Darrow

“He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary.” – William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway).

“Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words?” – Ernest Hemingway (about William Faulkner)

“Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I’ll waste no time reading it.” – Moses Hadas

“He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know.” – Abraham Lincoln

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” – Mark Twain

“He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.” – Oscar Wilde

“I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend…. if you have one.” – George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill

“Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second… if there is one.” – Winston Churchill, in response.

“I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here.” – Stephen Bishop

“He is a self-made man and worships his creator.”- John Bright

“I’ve just learned about his illness. Let’s hope it’s nothing trivial.” – Irvin S. Cobb

“He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others.” – Samuel Johnson

“He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up.” – Paul Keating

“There’s nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won’t cure.” Jack E. Leonard

“He has the attention span of a lightning bolt.” – Robert Redford (one flash & it’s gone. ha)

“They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.” – Thomas Brackett Reed

“In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily.” – Charles, Count Talleyrand

“He loves nature in spite of what it did to him.” – Forrest Tucker

“Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?” – Mark Twain

“His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork.” – Mae West

“Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.” – Oscar Wilde

“He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts… for support rather than illumination.” – Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

“He has Van Gogh’s ear for music.” – Billy Wilder

“I’ve had a perfectly wonderful evening But this wasn’t it.” – Groucho Marx

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

[Pardon the All Caps segments..]

An older gentleman had an appointment to see the urologist who shared offices with several other doctors.

The waiting room was filled with patients.

As he approached the receptionist’s desk, he noticed that the receptionist was a large un-friendly woman who looked like a Sumo wrestler.

He gave her his name.

In a very loud voice, the receptionist said, ‘YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE; YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?’

All the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around to look at the very embarrbumed man.

He recovered quickly, and in an equally loud voice replied, ‘NO, I’VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION, BUT I DON’T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR THAT DID YOURS.’

Heartless edited this message on 08/25/2008 11:41PM

FuzHed

Level 8 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

What is the difference between a brown nose and a kiss-bum?

Depth perception.

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

Shmakowski goes into a men’s room to take a leak and as he’s there, this huge black dude runs in, unloads this mbumive python from his pants and releases just a huge gusher of urin. Shmakowski decides to make small talk “Say buddy, what’s your name” the black guy responds in a very friendly, yet very deep tone “Ben Brown” and Shmakowski faints where he stands, male reproductive organ in hand. Worried, Ben zips up and shakes Shmakowski to wake him up. As soon as his eyes are open again, Ben asks with great concern “What happened are you alright?” Shmakowski gasps back “I coulda swore you said ‘Bend down’”.

Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling

Bonus Joke: My wife and I have a great relationship, she says I’m one in a million. That just means she’s ****in 7 guys in New York alone.

Nilsen

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Wanna here a clean joke? Joey took a bath with bubbles.

Wanna here a dirty joke? Bubbles was the girl next door!

Rotten

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

1338h4x Posted:

One atom says to another, “Oh no! I lost an electron!”
The second atom replies, “Are you sure?”
”Yes.”

Don’t you mean “Yes, I’m positive”? Most people wouldn’t get the joke without it… heck, even with it. Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

A professor is sent to darkest Africa to live with a primitive tribe. He spends years with them, teaching them reading, writing, math and science.

One day the wife of the tribe’s chief gives birth to a white child. The tribe is shocked, and the chief pulls the professor aside and says, “Look here! You’re the only white man we’ve ever seen and this woman gives birth to a white child. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened!”

The professor replied, “No, Chief. You’re mistaken. What you have here is a natural occurrence, what we in the civilized world call an albino! Look at that field over there. All of the sheep are white except for one black one. Nature does this on occasion.”

The chief was silent for a moment, then said, “Tell you what. You don’t say anything more about that sheep and I won’t say anything more about that white child.”

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

What is the strongest glue in the world?

Sperm is. Ever seen a child fall apart?
Nicco edited this message on 08/26/2008 2:08PM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Three guys are involved in a terrible car crash. They all die, and, due to various bad decision made in life, they all go to Hell. When the three chums meet the head honcho, he explains their first torture. “I’m going to remove your collective male reproductive organes. The method in which I’m going to remove them all depends upon the profession of your Father. For instance, your Father was a lumberjack, so I’m going to cut off your male reproductive organ with this axe.”

The Devil reveals a very rusty, old looking axe, nails the mans male reproductive organ to the wall, and gleefully hacks away until the sobbing mans member was completly severed. Satan looked at the next man, and said “Your Father was a blacksmith, so I’m going to hammer your male reproductive organ until it drops off.”

The brutality that followed was nothing short of horrifiying. After the grizzly deed was done, the Devil turned to the third man, who, bizzarly, was doubled up in laughter. “Why are you laughing?” The Devil asked the man.

“Didn’t you see what happened to your friends? You should be quivering in fear, not… Laughing!”

The man stifled his laughter just long enough to reply thus: “My father was a popsicle taster!”

King Krimson edited this message on 08/26/2008 2:15PM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A nun is Traveling in a taxi cab, and engages the driver in conversation. Sooner or later, the conversation turns to regrets. The nun says “I have led a lnfe free of sin, although I have but one regret. Being a nun, I have never had the chance to have sex.”

The randy driver sees a golden oppertunity, and slyly offers to relieve the Nun of her one regret. “Are you married?” The nun asks.

“I could never live with myself if I broke the sacred vows between husband and wife.”

The taxi driver, lying through his teeth, replied that he was not married. The nun looked delighted, and they stopped at a nearby alley to do the deed. Before they got down to it, the nun explained that since she was to die a virgin, they must only engage in anal sex. The taxi driver readily agreed, eagerly awaiting the chance to sheathe his pink sword. After a mindblowing session of incredibly kinky sex, the taxi turned to the nun and said “Sister, I have a confession to make. In actuality, I’m married. I have a wife. Sorry.”

The nun just grinned, and said “That’s okay. I have a confession to make too. In actuality, my name is Tom, and I’m going to a fancy dress party.”

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Rotten

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

poop

Rotten edited this message on 08/26/2008 9:51PM

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

The Arisocrats. Sorry, there are just too many versions of it, I couldn’t just pick one.

undeed

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

A koala is sitting up in a gum tree … smoking a joint when a little lizard walks past and looks up and says, “Hey Koala ! What are you doing?” The koala says, “Smoking a joint, come up and have some.”

So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few joints. After a while the little lizard says his mouth is ‘dry’ and is going to get a drink from the river. But the little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river.

A crocodile sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard: “What’s the matter with you?”

The little lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the rain forest, finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says “Hey you!”

So the koala looks down at him and says:

“Shiiiiiiiiiiit dude … how much water did you drink?!!”

—————————-

These three guys die in a car wreck and they all go to Hell. When they arrive the Devil asks each of the men what their sin was.

The first guy says, “It’s gotta be the booze. I’m always drunk.”

The Devil decides to lock him in a room with nothing but shelves of every kind of alcohol imaginable.

The guy’s thinking, “**** yeah! Look at all this alcohol!” and runs into the room.

The second guy says, “It’s the women, I could never stay faithful to my wife.”

The devil opens up the second door and inside is nothing but the finest looking naked women as far as the eye can see. The guy was to be locked in for 100 years. He couldn’t believe it and his male reproductive organ got instantly hard and he went running into the room as the Devil locked the door behind him.

The third dude says, “It’s gotta be the bud. I’m always tokin’ up.”

The Devil opens the third door to reveal nothing but fields of 10ft tall icky, sticky, take-a-toke, make-ya-choke, chronic, green, death bud. The stoner can’t believe it. He goes in and takes a seat Indian style with his back to the door and the Devil shuts and locks the door.

One hundred years pbum and the Devil returns to check on the three men.

He opens the first door and the man comes crawling out. He’s got an empty bottle in one hand, he’s completely naked, hasn’t shaved or showered in years, and is covered in his own puke, ****, and ****. “I’ll never drink again!” he says. The devil says it’s good he learned something and decides to give him a second shot at life.

The devil then opens the second door and the man comes running out twice as fast as when he went in. “I’m ****ing gay!” he screams. The devil figures he’s learned not to cheat on his wife and decides to give him a second chance too.

The devil then comes to the third door. He opens it and sees nothing has changed. The stoner is still sitting there in the same position that he was 100 years ago.

The Devil asks him if he’s learned anything.

The stoner turns around as a tear rolls down his cheek, “Dude … you got a light?”

———————————

An old cowboy sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to the cowboy and asked, “Are you a real cowboy?”

He replied, “Well, I’ve spent my whole life breaking colts, working cows, going to rodeos, fixing fences, pulling calves,bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my dogs, so I guess I am a cowboy.”

She said, “I’m a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women.”

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a man sat down on the other side of the old cowboy and asked, “Are you a real cowboy?”

He replied, “I always thought I was, but I just found out that I’m a lesbian.”

—————————

A fellow was on his honeymoon near his favorite fishing lake and he would fish from dawn to dark with his favorite fishing guide.

One day the guide, friend of many years, mentioned that the honeymoon seemed to be spent fishing.

“Yes, but you know how I love to fish…”

“But aren’t you newlyweds supposed to be into something else?”

“Yes, but she’s got gonorrhea; and you know how I love to fish”

A few hours later, “I understand, but that’s not the only way to have sex.”

“I know, but she’s got diarrhea; and you know how I love to fish…”

The following day: “Sure, but that’s still not the only way to have sex.”

“Yeah, but she’s got phyrrea; and you know how I love to fish…”

Late that afternoon, thoroughly frustrated the guide comments, “I guess I’m not sure why you’d marry someone with health problems like that.”

“It’s ‘cause she’s also got worms; and you know I just love to fish…”

—————————-

Two couples go on a second honeymoon to put some excitement into their sex life. After two days they are completely bored and are talking in a bar. The bar tender tells them that where he comes from, they swap partners to put some zing into their sex lives.

The couples decide to try it and head back to their hotel rooms. After about an hour of pbumionate sex, one pair is finished and come out of their room. “That wasn’t as good as it’s cracked up to be” said one to the other, “let’s see how the girls got on”.

—————————

A guy was trying to console a friend who’d just found his wife

in bed with another man.

“Get over it, buddy,” he said. “It’s not the end of the world.”

“It’s all right for you to say,” answered his buddy. “But what

if you came home one night and caught another man in bed with

your wife?”

The fella ponders for a moment, then says, “I’d break his cane

and kick his seeing-eye dog in the bum.”

—————————-

A beautiful young woman is about to undergo a minor operation.

She’s lying on a trolley in a hospital corridor, awaiting medical attention, when a man in a white coat approaches her, lifts the sheet covering her, and performs a physical examination of her body. He then walks away poker-faced, consults with another man in a white coat, who approaches and performs the same examination.

When a third man approaches, the girl asks, concerned, “is everything okay? When is the operation going to begin?”

“Your guess is as good as mine, lady,” the man says, shrugging. “We’re just painting the corridor.”

BoBTheUnDead-
Fish

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

A taxi pbumenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window.

For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said, “Look mate, don’t ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!” The pbumenger apologized and said, “I didn’t realize that a little tap would scare you so much. “The driver replied, “Sorry, it’s not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver. I’ve been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years.”

———

A stranger was seated next to Little Johnny on the plane when the stranger turned to the Little Johnny and said, “Let’s talk. I’ve heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow pbumenger.”

Little Johnny, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, “What would you like to discuss?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” said the stranger. “How about nuclear power?”

“OK,” said Little Johnny. “That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. “A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grbum. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grbum. Why do you suppose that is?”

“Jeez,” said the stranger. “I have no idea.”

“Well, then,” said Little Johnny, “How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don’t know ****?”

———

After being with her all evening, the man couldn’t take another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave if something like this happened.

When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, “I have some bad news. My grandfather just died.”

“Thank heavens,” his date replied. “If yours hadn’t, mine would have had to!”

———

For decades, two heroic statues, one male and one female, faced each other in a city park, until one day an angel came down from heaven.

“You’ve been such exemplary statues,” he announced to them, “That I’m going to give you a special gift. I’m going to bring you both to life for thirty minutes, in which you can do anything you want.” And with a clap of his hands, the angel brought the statues to life.

The two approached each other a bit shyly, but soon dashed for the bushes, from which shortly emerged a good deal of giggling, laughter, and shaking of branches. Fifteen minutes later, the two statues emerged from the bushes, wide grins on their faces.

“You still have fifteen more minutes,” said the angel, winking at them.

Grinning even more widely the female statue turned to the male statue and said, “Great! Only this time you hold the pigeon down and I’ll crap on it’s head.”

———

A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he’s drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, “Did you see what your monkey just did?” The guy says, “No, what?” “He just ate the cue ball off my pool table – whole!” says the bartender. “Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me,” replies the patron. “He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I’ll pay for the cue ball and stuff.” He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he’s in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his bum, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. “Did you see what your monkey did now?” “Now what?” asks the patron. “Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his bum, then pulled it out and ate it!” says the barkeeper.

“Yeah, that doesn’t surprise me,” replies the patron. “He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!”

———

A new guy in town walks into a bar and reads a sign that hangs over the bar… FREE BEER! FREE BEER FOR THE PERSON WHO CAN Pbum THE TEST! So the guy asks the bartender what the test is.

Bartender replies “Well, first you have to drink that whole gallon of pepper tequila, the WHOLE thing at once and you can’t make a face while doing it. Second, there’s a ‘gator out back with a sore tooth…you have to remove it with your bare hands. Third, there’s a woman up-stairs who’s never had an orgasm. You gotta make things right for her.” The guy says, “Well, as much as I would love free beer, I won’t do it. You have to be nuts to drink a gallon of pepper tequila and then get crazier from there.

Well, as time goes on and the man drinks a few, he asks, “Wherez zat teeqeelah?”

He grabs the gallon of tequilla with both hands, and downs it with a big slurp and tears streaming down his face. Next, he staggers out back and soon all the people inside hear the most frightening roaring and thumping, then silence. The man staggers back into the bar, his shirt ripped and big scratches all over his body.

“Now” he says “Where’s that woman with the sore tooth?”

———

Two drunks had just gotten thrown out of the bar and are walking down the street when they come across this dog, sitting on the curb, licking his balls. They stand there watching and after a while one of them says, ” I sure wish I could do that!”

The other one looks at him and says, “Well, I think I’d pet him first”.

———

One night, a police officer was stalking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible violations of the driving under the influence laws. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. Then, sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. Everyone left the bar and drove off. Finally, he started his engine and began to pull away.

The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be. The driver replied, “Tonight, I’m the Designated Decoy.”

———

One sunny day in Ireland, two men were sitting in a pub, drinking some Guinness, when one turns to the other and says “You see that man over there? He looks just like me! I think I’m gonna go over there and talk to him.” So, he goes over to the man and taps him on the shoulder. “Excuse me sir,” he starts, “but I noticed you look just like me!” The second man turns around and says “Yeah, I noticed the same thing, where you from?”, “I’m from Dublin”, second man stunned says, “Me too! What street do you live on?”, “McCarthy street”, second man replies, “Me too! What number is it?”, the first man announces, “162”, second man shocked says, “Me too! What are your parents names?”, first man replies, “Connor and Shannon”, second man awestruck says, “Mine too! This is unbelievable!”

So, they buy some more Guinness and they’re talking some more when the bartenders change shifts. The new bartender comes in and goes up to the other bartender and asks “What’s new today?” “Oh, the Murphy twins are drunk again.”

———

The local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man around that they offered a standing $1000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran into a glbum, and hand the lemon to a patron. Anyone who could squeeze one more drop of juice out would win the money. Many people had tried over time (weight-lifters, longshoremen, etc.) but nobody could do it.

One day this scrawny little man came into the bar, wearing thick glbumes and a polyester suit, and said in a tiny squeaky voice ” I’d like to try the bet” After the laughter had died down, the bartender said OK, grabbed a lemon,

and squeezed away. Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind to the little man.

But the crowd’s laughter turned to total silence as the man clenched his fist around the lemon and six drops fell into the glbum. As the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the $1000, and asked the little man “what do you do for a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weight-lifter, or what?” The man replied “I work for the IRS.”

———

A guy walks into a bar with a dog under his arm, puts the dog on the bar and announces that the dog can talk and that he has $100 he’s willing to bet anyone who says he can’t. The bartender quickly takes the bet and the owner looks at the dog and asks, “What’s the thing on top of this building which keeps the rain from coming inside?” The dog answers “ROOF.” The bartender says, “Who are you kidding? I’m not paying.” The dogs owner says, “How about double or nothing and I’ll ask him something else”. The bartender agrees and the owner turns to the dog and asks, “Who was the greatest ballplayer of all time”. The dog answers with a muffled “RUTH.” With that the bartender picks them both up and throws them out the door. As they bounce on the sidewalk the dog looks at his owner and says “DiMaggio?”.

———

A preacher goes into a bar and says “Anybody who wants to go to heaven, stand up.” Everybody stands up except for a drunk in the corner. The preacher says “My son, don’t you want to go to heaven when you die?” The drunk says “When I die? Sure. I thought you were taking a load up now.”

———

A woman had two female parrots who were always yelling, “We’re prostitutes, wanna have a little fun?” One day, she was talking to her Preacher about this. He said he had two male parrots and all they did was read the Bible. He thought perhaps they would be a good influence on the two females. So they put the four parrots together. So, the females yelled at the male parrots, “We’re prostitutes, wanna have a little fun?” One male parrot said to the other, “Put the Bibles away! We’ve made it to heaven!”

———

A sailor and a priest were playing golf. The sailor took his first shot missed and said, “****, I missed.” Surprised, the priest replied, “Don�t use that kind of language or god will punish you.” The sailor took aim and hit his shot second shot. Again he missed and under his breath the said, “I ****�n missed again.” The priest overheard and replied, “My son, please don�t use that language or god will punish you.” The sailor took his third shot and once again he couldn�t help mutter, “Oh ****�” The priest said, “That�s it god will certainly punish you.” Suddenly a bolt of lightning came down and killed the priest. In the distance a deep voice said, “****, I Missed”.

———

A preacher wanted to raise money for his church and on being told that there was a fortune in horse racing, decided to purchase one and enter it in the races. However at the local auction, the going price for horses was so high that he ended up buying a donkey instead. He figured that since he had it, he might as well go ahead and enter it in the races. To his surprise, the donkey came in third! The next day the local paper carried this headline: �PREACHER’S bum SHOWS�

The preacher was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race again, and this time it won. The paper read: �PREACHER’S bum OUT IN FRONT� The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the preacher not to enter the donkey in another race. The paper headline read: �BISHOP SCRATCHES PREACHER’S bum�

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the preacher to get rid of the donkey. The preacher decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The paper headline the next day read: �NUN HAS BEST bum IN TOWN� The Bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.00. Next day the headline read: �NUN SELLS bum FOR $10.00�

This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey, lead it to the plains where it could run wild and free. Next day, the headline in the paper read: �NUN ANNOUNCES HER bum IS WILD AND FREE�. The Bishop was buried the next day.

———

A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway seat next to a priest. The man’s tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes the man turned to the priest and asked,” Say, Father, what causes arthritis?”

“My Son, it’s caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, a contempt for your fellow man, sleeping around with prostitutes and lack of bath.” “Well, I’ll be damned,” the drunk muttered, returning to his paper. The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. “I’m very sorry. I didn’t mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?” “I don’t have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does.”

Jubbles

Avatar: 24099 2011-10-31 20:24:56 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

An Irishman stumbles out of a bar late one night, and wanders into a pet shop. He sees a tank of turtles, and asks to buy one, the cashier says “right O, that will be 5 pounds thanks.” and puts it in a bag for him.

The Irishman leaves the store, but then returns 5 minutes later.

The cashier asks him if there was a problem, he shakes his head and gestures toward the turtle tank while saying

“I’ll have another one of ‘em crunchy pies, thanks”

Jubbles edited this message on 08/27/2008 4:11AM

Jubbles

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

I went almost four years without a custom title and all I got was this custom title. Also, male reproductive organs.

During a big fire downtown the firemen were having a bit of trouble.

A woman was stuck on the fourth floor with her baby. The fire fighters

instructed her to toss the child out the window, under which they had

placed a net, but the mother refused.

Things looked grim until a tall, well-built man burst through the

crowd and shouted to the women. He said that he was a professional

football player and that he could catch the baby safely. After a few

minutes more of rebumurances by the man, the mother finally let the

child drop.

The football player made a breathtaking catch, and everybody cheered.

At that moment the man suddenly raised the child high in the air,

spiked it on the ground and screamed, “Touchdown!”

Jubbles

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

A man was having problems with premature ejaculation so he decided to

go to the doctor. He asked the doctor what he could do to cure his

problem.

In response, the doctor said, “When you feel like you are getting ready

to ejaculate, try startling yourself.”

That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter

pistol. All excited to try this suggestion, he ran home to his wife.

At home, he found his wife was in bed, naked and waiting. As the two

began, they found themselves in the 69 position. The man, moments later,

felt the sudden urge to ejaculate and fired the starter pistol.

The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked,

“How did it go?” The man answered, “Not that well… when I fired the

pistol, my wife **** on my face, bit 3 inches off my male reproductive organ and my

neighbor came out of the closet with his hands in the air!”

Jubbles

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

And just for good measure, a limerick.

A randy marsupial named Reeves

Spent some time with the whores ‘tween their knees

When they’d asked him for money

He’d say “Listen honey

A koala eats bushes and leaves.”

Heartless_vi-
king

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Three men die and go to heaven. At the entrance they see an angel. He turn to the first man:

– Congratulations! You never cheated your wife. Here is a Ferrari for you.

Turns to the second:

– You cheated your wife once, but it’s ok. Take this Porsche.

To the third:

– Too bad, dude. You cheated your wife 397 times, so here is your Bettle.

A few later the third man sees the first one crying. He asked him:

– Hey, what happened? Anything wrong with your Ferrari?

– My Ferrari is fine, but I just saw my wife here riding rollers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!