Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Three guys are involved in a terrible car crash. They all die, and, due to various bad decision made in life, they all go to Hell. When the three chums meet the head honcho, he explains their first torture. “I’m going to remove your collective male reproductive organes. The method in which I’m going to remove them all depends upon the profession of your Father. For instance, your Father was a lumberjack, so I’m going to cut off your male reproductive organ with this axe.”

The Devil reveals a very rusty, old looking axe, nails the mans male reproductive organ to the wall, and gleefully hacks away until the sobbing mans member was completly severed. Satan looked at the next man, and said “Your Father was a blacksmith, so I’m going to hammer your male reproductive organ until it drops off.”

The brutality that followed was nothing short of horrifiying. After the grizzly deed was done, the Devil turned to the third man, who, bizzarly, was doubled up in laughter. “Why are you laughing?” The Devil asked the man.

“Didn’t you see what happened to your friends? You should be quivering in fear, not… Laughing!”

The man stifled his laughter just long enough to reply thus: “My father was a popsicle taster!”

King Krimson edited this message on 08/26/2008 2:15PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!