Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Funniest joke wins 1 BP (Up to 10 BP)

BoBTheUnDead-
Fish

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

A man and a woman were having drinks when they got into an argument about who enjoyed sex more. The man said, “Men obviously enjoy sex more than women. Why do you think we’re so obsessed with getting laid?” “That doesn’t prove anything,” the woman countered. “Think about this…when your ear itches and you put your finger in it and wiggle it around, then pull it out, which feels better-your ear or your finger?”

———

The angry wife met her husband at the door. There was alcohol on his breath and lipstick on his collar. “I bumume,” she snarled, “that there is a very good reason for you to come waltzing in here at six o’clock in the morning?” “There is,” he replied. “Breakfast.”

———

A man walks into a bank, and after waiting for 20 minutes in line, he goes straight to a customer service rep. and says, “Hey, lady, I got this here check for deposit and I’ll be goddamned if I am going to wait my bum on line anymore.” “Please”, says the woman. “I won’t have that kind of language in this bank.” “Well excuse me, but this ****in’ check ain’t drawing any goddamned interest with you yappin’ away about my language.” “Sir, I don’t have to take this abuse” she says. “Well then let’s get the ****in’ manager okay? I mean what kind of **** is this I have to take from you?” The manager is summoned, and says “What seems to be the problem?” The woman says, “This man is using vulgar language and I won’t stand for it.” The man says “Hey alls I’m trying to do in this goddamned bank, for Christ’s sake is deposit this ****in’ check for 15 million dollars.” The manager looks at the check and then at the man and says “And this ****in’ **** won’t help you?”

———

Three explorers are captured by a tribe in the Amazon jungle. The chief is going to punish the intruders. He calls the first explorer to the front of the tribe and asks, “Death or Cheech?!”. Well the explorer doesn’t want to die, so he opts for Cheech. The tribe starts screaming CHEECH! and dancing around. the cheif then rips the explorers pants off and ****s him in the bum.

The cheif calls the second explorer to the front and asks, “Death or Cheech?!”. Well not wanting to die either, he opts for Cheech. The tribe again starts screaming Cheech! and dancing around. The cheif rips the second guys pants off and ****s him in the bum.

The chief calls the third explorer to the front and asks, “Death or Cheech?!”. Well the third guy has a little more self respect and thinks death would be better than being violated in front of hundreds of tribesman, so he opts for death. The chief turns to the tribe and screams “DEATH BY CHEECH!”

BoBTheUnDead-
Fish

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BoBTheUnDead-
Fish

Level 13 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

EfreetElquin-
es

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Thanks for the Prize. To be honest, I got that from a Joke book XD, Funny as hell.

Deg

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Forgive me, this is juvenile.

————————-

An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man pbumes gas and says, “Seven Points.”

His wife rolls over and says, “What in the world was that?”

The old man replied, “It’s fart football.”

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, “Touchdown, tie score.”

After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, “Aha. I’m ahead 14 to 7”

Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, “Touchdown, tie score.”

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, “Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.” Now the pressure is on the old man.

He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard. Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he’s got, and accidentally ****s in the bed.

The wife says, “What the hell was that?”

The old man says, “Half time, switch sides”

SoakingBacon

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

What’s so tragic about the 229 people who died in Swissair flight 111?

The plane could hold up to 255.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

(Credit: Collage artist Matthew Rose)

Big Boys Do -
Cry

Level 38 Emo Kid

lol mancards

Forum Pwnage winning a round of INCIT.

Celerian

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Two muffins are baking in the oven. One muffin says, “Boy its hot in here!”

The other muffin looks at him and says, “Holy ****! A talking muffin!”

Fritz The Dr-
unken Hedgeh-
og

[spots-****]

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

Some really bad ones. Have “fun”.

What is big, yellow and can’t swim?

A digger.

And why is that?

Because it’s only got one arm

What’s white and disturbs your breakfast?

A snowslide.

Daaad, I don’t wanna go to Antarctica!

Shut up and keep swimming!

Masochist: C’mon, hurt me!

Sadist: Naaa

A stoner goes to the bakery.

I’d like, like, 99 rolls.

Why not 100?

Duuude, who’d eat so many rolls?

Two corpses fall from the barn. One died.

A ball rolls around a corner and topples over.

A man sits at the bus stop. What’s missing? The Joke

Fritz The Drunken Hedgehog edited this message on 08/25/2008 7:57PM

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

On my 60th birthday, I got a gift certificate from my wife. The certificate paid for a visit to a shaman living on a nearby reservation who was rumored to have a wonderful cure for erectile dysfunction.

After being persuaded, I drove to the reservation, handed my ticket to the shaman, and wondered what I was in for. The old man slowly, methodically produced a potion, handed it to me, and with a grip on my shoulder, warned, This is powerful medicine and it must be respected. You take only a teaspoonful and then say ‘1-2- 3.’ When you do that, you will be more potent than you have ever been in your life and you can perform as long as you want.’

I was encouraged. As he walked away, I turned and asked, ‘How do I stop the medicine from working?’

Your partner must say ‘1-2-3-4,’ the shaman responded. But when she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full moon.

I was eager to see if it worked I went home, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine, and then invited my wife to join me in the bedroom. When she came in, I took off my clothes and said, ‘1-2-3!’

Immediately, I was the manliest of men.

My wife was excited and began throwing off her clothes. And then she asked, What was the 1-2-3 for?

And that, boys and girls, is why we should never end our sentences with a preposition.

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

An Italian walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. He tells the loan officer that he is going to Italy on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer tells him that the bank will need some form of security for the loan, so the Italian hands over the keys to a new Ferrari.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank. The Italian produces the title and everything checks out. The loan officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The bank’s president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the Italian for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drives the Ferrari into the bank’s

underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the Italian returns, repays the $5,000 and the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, “Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this Transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled.

While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multimillionaire.

What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow $5,000?”

The Italian replies: “Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?”

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

A SPANISH Teacher was explaining to her clbum that, in Spanish, unlike English, nouns are designated as either masculine or feminine.

‘House’ for instance, is feminine: ‘la casa.’

‘Pencil,’ however, is masculine: ‘el lapiz.’

So, a student asked, ‘What gender is ‘computer’?’

Instead of giving the answer, the teacher split the clbum into two groups, male and female, and asked them to decide for themselves

whether ‘computer’ should be a masculine or a feminine noun. Each group was asked to give four reasons for its recommendation.

The men’s group decided that ‘computer’ should definitely be of the feminine gender (‘la computadora’Log in to see images!, because:

1. No one but their creator understands their internal logic.

2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.

3. Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later retrieval.

4. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.

The women’s group, however, concluded that computers should be Masculine (‘el computador’Log in to see images!, because:

1. In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on.

2. They have a lot of data but still can’t think for themselves.

3. They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem.

4. As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have gotten a better model.

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Important aging FAQ;

Q. Where can men over the age of 50 find younger, sexy women who are interested in them?

A: Try a bookstore———-under fiction.

Q: What can a man do while his wife is going through menopause?

A: Keep busy. If you’re handy with tools, you can finish the basement. When you are done you will have a place to live.

Q: Someone has told me that menopause is mentioned in the Bible. Is that true? Where can it be found?

A: Yes. Matthew 14:92: ‘And Mary rode Joseph’s bum all the way to Egypt .’

Q: How can you increase the heart rate of your 50+ year old husband?

A: Tell him you’re pregnant.

Q: What can I do for these crow’s feet and all those wrinkles on my face?

A: Go braless. It will usually pull them out.

Q: Is it common for 50+ year olds to have problems with short term memory storage?

A: Storing memory is not a problem, retrieving it is a problem.

Q: As people age, do they sleep more soundly?

A: Yes, but usually in the afternoon.

Q: Where should 50+ year olds look for eye glbumes?

A: On their foreheads.

Q: What is the most common remark made by 50+ year olds when they enter antique stores?

A: ’ Gee, I remember these.’

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

A Department of Water Resources representative stops at a Texas ranch and talks with an old rancher.

He tells the rancher, I need to inspect your ranch for your water allocation.

The old rancher says, ‘Okay, but don’t go in that field over there.

The Water representative says, ‘Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me. See this card? This card means I am allowed to go WHEREVER I WISH on any agricultural land. No questions asked or answered. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?’

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the Water Rep running for his life and close behind is the rancher’s bull. The bull is gaining with every step. The Rep is clearly terrified, So the old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs…..

‘Your card! Show him Your card!’

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

In Louisiana, this fella, Boudreaux, had a bad vehicle accident, caused by a truck. In court, the trucking company’s fancy lawyer was questioning Boudreaux.

Didn’t you say, at the scene of the accident, “I’m fine”? the lawyer asked.

Boudreaux responded, “Let me told you what happened. Me, I had jus loaded my favorite mule, Bessie, into da . . ”

I didn’t ask for any details,” the lawyer interrupted. “Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, “I’m fine!”?

Boudreaux said, “I had jus got Bessie into da trailer and I was driving down da road . . .”

The lawyer interrupted again and! said , “Judge, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several

weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to answer the question.”

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Boudreaux’s answer and said to the lawyer, “I’d like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule, Bessie.”

Boudreaux thanked the Judge and proceeded, “I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into da trailer and was driving her down da highway when dis huge semi-truck and trailer ran da stop sign and smacked my truck right in da side. Me, I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into da udder.. I was hurting, real bad and didn’t want to move at tall. But, I could herd ole Bessie moanin and groanin. Me, I knew she was in some kind o’ terrible shape just by her groans.

Shortly after da accident, a Highway Patrolman, he came on da scene. He herd Bessie moanin’ and groanin’ so, him, he went over ta her. After he took hisself a look at her, he took out his gun and shot her between da eyes. Den da Patrolman came cross da road, gun in hand, and looked at

me, and said ‘How are you feeling?’”

“Now what da hell would you say?!”

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex. Worried the girl might become pregnant and damage the status of the family, she consulted the family doctor.

The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion. He then told her to arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.

Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the woman told her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms

The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother saying, ‘Oh Mom! You don’t have to worry! I’m dating Susan!’

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Mildred, the church gossip, and self-appointed monitor of the church’s morals, kept sticking her nose in to other people’s business. Several members did not approve of her extra-curricular activities, but feared her enough to maintain their silence.

She made a mistake, however, when she accused George, a new member, of being an alcoholic after she saw his old pickup parked in front of the towns only bar one afternoon. She emphatically told George (and several others) that everyone seeing it there would know what he was doing.

George, a man of few words, stared at her for a moment and just turned and walked away. He didn’t explain, defend, or deny … He said nothing.

Later that evening, George quietly parked his pickup in front of Mildred’s house … walked home … and left it there all night.

You got to love George!

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver’s license to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later. The woman said, ‘Unbumon your shirt’. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair.

She said, ‘That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me’ and she processed my Social Security application. When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.

She said, ‘You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability, too’

Heartless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University .

On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully.

He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant’s foot and found a large piece of wood deeply embedded in it. As carefully and as gently as he could, Peter worked the wood out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man, and with a rather curious look on its face, stared at him for several tense moments. Peter stood frozen, thinking of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned, and walked away. Peter never forgot that elephant or the events of that day.

Twenty years later, Peter was walking through the Chicago Zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to near where Peter and his son Cameron were standing. The large bull elephant stared at Peter, lifted its front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times then trumpeted loudly, all the while staring at the man.

Remembering the encounter in 1986, Peter couldn’t help wondering if this was the same elephant. Peter summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder. The elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of Peters legs and slammed his stupid bum against the railing, killing him instantly.

Probably wasn’t the same elephant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!