Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Dumb Questions

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

InsertCoins Posted:

Evil Trout Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

I noticed you can buy custom avatars. Do they work in-game, or just for the forums?

They show up everywhere.

They’re awesome (Log in to see images!

Hedonista?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

Yeah, I fully understand why it’s done for game mechanics reasons, but it’s a little odd that emos can only have one tattoo and one piercing.

I agree…but then it’s also kind of silly that you can sell your tattoo at the Ppwn Shoppe. Hopefully we will address some of the stupider aspects of FWZ someday.

As for multiple piercings…it’s not just game mechanics, but it would imbalance the character if you could fill an ear slot, an eyebrow slot, etc. We may open up the possibility of carrying more piercings as you progress through the game, but I think it should come at a large cost, such as your ability to heal.

PROBACKGROUNDER: Personally, my greatest influence as far as game design contributions is Sega’s Shadowrun. In that game (as in the general Shadowrun RPG series), you can get all kinds of cybernetic implants or Wolverine-like hand spurs, but it’s at a cost to your “Essence” or life force.

We can think of these limitations as your player’s inability to handle anymore. Maybe we could come up with a “Balls” statistic or something like that.

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

I agree…but then it’s also kind of silly that you can sell your tattoo at the Ppwn Shoppe. Hopefully we will address some of the stupider aspects of FWZ someday.

As for multiple piercings…it’s not just game mechanics, but it would imbalance the character if you could fill an ear slot, an eyebrow slot, etc. We may open up the possibility of carrying more piercings as you progress through the game, but I think it should come at a large cost, such as your ability to heal.

PROBACKGROUNDER: Personally, my greatest influence as far as game design contributions is Sega’s Shadowrun. In that game (as in the general Shadowrun RPG series), you can get all kinds of cybernetic implants or Wolverine-like hand spurs, but it’s at a cost to your “Essence” or life force.

We can think of these limitations as your player’s inability to handle anymore. Maybe we could come up with a “Balls” statistic or something like that.

Why not make it part of the Upkeep stat? All three of my characters have never pumped their Upkeep stat above 2 simply because it’s much more efficient to just invest in Frugality for the cheaper consumables/equipment and pbum on those savings to repair costs.

However, if a sufficiently high Upkeep allowed me to have more than one item equipped in each slot, things may be different. Now not only do I save on maintenance costs, but I get to have more equipment in play at any given time. Definitely makes players think more about their Upgrade options, and that’s always a good thing in my opinion.

Niggy Tardust

Avatar: 1652 2009-10-15 11:16:47 -0400

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

Yeah, I fully understand why it’s done for game mechanics reasons, but it’s a little odd that emos can only have one tattoo and one piercing.

maybe it’s a box of temporary tattoos that you just lie to people about (since you can’t keep your job at the regal cinemas if you had a real tattoo)

sloth love c-
runk

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i’ve forgotten the pbumword to coral springs nuclear plant forum, can anyone help?

Chilean Sea -
Bastard

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

sloth love crunk Posted:

i’ve forgotten the pbumword to coral springs nuclear plant forum, can anyone help?

Splodeydope

You can also check your tubmail if you didn’t delete the message.

sloth love c-
runk

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

thank you!

Emo

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

It seems a little silly to have to re-login to get access to my main character. Am I missing some little link that allows me to switch between them?

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

There isn’t a link yet but if you goto http://www.forumwarz.com/characters you can change without having to log out

ps eval trot plz mak bumun Log in to see images!

CJLJ

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

If i were to put every upgrade point i owned into Frugality what is the maximum level i could achieve?

From what i can tell the price of items is max price-(0.064*(FRUGALITY-1))*max price (where max price is the price when Frugality is 1) so i want to know how low i can get the price of the Defaced Mona Lisa if i wasted 2 respecs to buy it cheap.

milk on ur b-
ape

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Level six is the highest frugality upgrade you can purchase at the moment, and it puts the defaced mona lisa at 153,000 flezz. If there is a level 7 upgrade, it must cost more than the 204 points I had left after only adding up to level 6 thrift shopper.

Maels

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

What are the defaced Mona Lisa’s stats?

CJLJ

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Defaced Mona Lisa

* Max Douchebaggery +1000

* Offense +20

* Defense +40

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

What’s the point of the amount of threads in a forum being random when you can just exit the forum before entering a thread and then re-enter the forum untill the forum has either the lowest or highest amount of threads possible, whichever you prefer?

Gage

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I was wondering at what time does the game give you your 4 forum visits? I’ve used up mine today, and I need to know when I can next visit this forum I need to advance in the game.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

well obviously it depends upon your timezone, but you get 4 forum visits per day.

Your visits will stack (if you do not play for a few days) up to 12 visits at a time.

They should reset at 7 AM (eastern standard, GMT -5 ) but Evil Trout may have changed that very recently.

A helpful link for you

Doctor Doom

[Prettiest Unicorn -
Squad
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ok ive done it before but i cant figure out how i did it, i can’t equip illegalities from the shop…soo….how? again?!Log in to see images!

Doctor Doom

[Prettiest Unicorn -
Squad
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

hey wow, nevermindLog in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

7u880y Posted:

What’s the point of the amount of threads in a forum being random when you can just exit the forum before entering a thread and then re-enter the forum untill the forum has either the lowest or highest amount of threads possible, whichever you prefer?

When we launched it used to dock you a visit the second you entered, but after lots of people got annoyed we made the decision to only dock it after your first move.

The unfortunate side effect of this is that it makes the random numbers of threads exploitable. It was the lesser of two evils as far as I was concerned.

In the future we might punish people who repeatedly enter forums, but it would be hard to get exactly right. Maybe like 3 visits would do it?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!