Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Dumb Questions

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Where’s that ‘I’m Gay’ epeen from? Log in to see images!

woeisme

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Cyst Posted:

Where’s that ‘I’m Gay’ epeen from? Log in to see images!

It was given by evil trout as a joke at the beginning of the game

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Aww, okay thanks

woman's genitals Galore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Are there any other ways to earn extra flezz? I have 0 left and no more healing items. Tomorrow I’ll be getting some gifts for taking care of the fitness forum but I really doubt that selling those items will give me enough money to buy enough consumables to take care of the KKK forum. I’ve done all the other possible “sidequests” and the only thing I have left to do is the KKK forum which I just used all of my resources trying to beat. I think I’m ****ed.

If only gamblebot wasn’t such a piece of ****…

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

If you’re running into an issue with money, hang back an extra day and pwn some forums you don’t need to use (or use very few) items on to stockpile some flezz or items.

That’s what got me through the end of the game, as every day I was left with 0 flezz when I was pwning the hardest forums I could afford to.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

woman's genitals Galore Posted:

Are there any other ways to earn extra flezz? I have 0 left and no more healing items. Tomorrow I’ll be getting some gifts for taking care of the fitness forum but I really doubt that selling those items will give me enough money to buy enough consumables to take care of the KKK forum. I’ve done all the other possible “sidequests” and the only thing I have left to do is the KKK forum which I just used all of my resources trying to beat. I think I’m ****ed.

If only gamblebot wasn’t such a piece of ****…

No there isn’t a reliable way to earn flezz outside pwning forums and deploying the XSS attacks.

One strategy worth mentioning is to use up all your forum visits even if you can’t beat a forum in a given day. All the cred you earn is rewarded on the following day even if you fail, and you might also go up a level and gain some new abilities to make it easier.

mareeplvr

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

How do I remove something from the toolbar? All I can figure out is how to switch two things that are already on there.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

If it’s an item, click on your inventory, find the item and click “Remove from Toolbar.”

If it’s an ability, click on your portrait, find the ability and click “Remove from Toolbar.”

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Can someone show me the two troll glbumes available in the camwhore shop?

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Here they are:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5038/shopoc1.jpg

The Charmer™

* Max Douchebaggery +5 (Cost 21 Flezz)

Ever wanted to blend in perfectly with a crowd? Tired of being so conspicuous?

Then The Charmer™ is for you! Simply stick it on your face, and you’ll be amazed how well you fit into the background! The effect is absolutely MIND BENDING!

and

iGoggles

* Max Douchebaggery +15 (Cost 1,003 Flezz)

Must be some kind of catalog error here. There’s no reason why anyone would ever want to purchase these…unless of course, said person wants nothing but to look and act stupid and annoy everyone in sight.

But who would ever want to be such a Troll?

Prices are relative though cause I have the upgrades to make stuff cost a little less.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

i am disappointed in the lack of a THE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHING joke and the lack of availability of said DO NOTHING GOGGLES

Chilean Sea -
Bastard

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BeavisSaves Posted:

i am disappointed in the lack of a THE GOGGLES THEY DO NOTHING joke and the lack of availability of said DO NOTHING GOGGLES

The first time I clicked the igoggle description I was expecting that tired joke and was pleasantly surprised. But yeah, some junk goggles that are just called “Goggles” with “They do nothing” in the description would be pretty funny.

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I imagine this question probably fits the bill. What’s the max image size (in pixels) for sigs? Mine gets autoresized and I’d like to scale it down myself so it doesn’t get artifacted quite so badly.

I kind of expected it’d get scaled down, cause it’s ****in’ huge for one sig image (I wasn’t thinking ahead Log in to see images! ), although it was still smaller than the total size of other sigs I’ve seen so I didn’t feel too bad.

...speaking of which, I swear every time I go to RP Geniuses there is yet another amazingly hilarious signature. You guys are awesome and that forum is awesome. Log in to see images!

Maha

Level 41 Troll

Cyst Posted:

Here they are:

Thank you.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

In sigs images have a max width of 600px and a max height of 200px.

Right now there isn’t a limit on how many images you can have though, but you might want to keep them reasonably small Log in to see images!

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Trout Posted:

In sigs images have a max width of 600px and a max height of 200px.

Right now there isn’t a limit on how many images you can have though, but you might want to keep them reasonably small Log in to see images!

Thanks!

I had way too much fun making that bull****, too. I spent 5 minutes getting brushes from deviantart, a few minutes installing fonts I’ve collected from various places, then just threw a whole ton of **** at an image and claimed victory.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

Is the increase in price to fix equipment linearly proportional to how damaged it is, or does it get more expensive to fix as it gets closer to being broken / once it’s broken?

Sulevis

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I can’t even begin to get through Fr4gGingR1teZ’s Text Game quest. After I get the key, how the **** do I open the door? When I type “use key” it tells me it doesn’t know what I’m talking about.

Razor

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

do i have to pay DrrtyCop74? i don’t want to lose 1k flezz Log in to see images!

bumhat

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Sulevis Posted:

I can’t even begin to get through Fr4gGingR1teZ’s Text Game quest. After I get the key, how the **** do I open the door? When I type “use key” it tells me it doesn’t know what I’m talking about.

unlock door

Razor Posted:

do i have to pay DrrtyCop74? i don’t want to lose 1k flezz Log in to see images!

Yes you do.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!