Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Round One Showdowns For The FlowinWarz Freestyle/Keystyle Rap Mother****in' Battle

ZPac Shakorp-
se

Avatar: 186901 Fri Jun 19 15:42:40 -0400 2009

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

Tell the homies I'm in heaven and they ain't got hoods

Listen up, dawgz and ****ez: It’s time to start dis here party, ya feel me?

We got our thugs lined up tight, so we need to lay down some rulez on yo’ punk bumes.

1. Each throwdown will have its own muf****in’ thread. The head fine upstanding member of society in charge (that be ZomBiggie or myself) will let y’all know which playa is ta step up first. Both fine upstanding member of societyz need to bust they **** at least two times, one after tha other, and they got 3 dayz ta do it.

2. Bring whateva no-holds-barred lyrics y’all wanna bring, but think yo’ **** through, cause there ain’t no editin’ in a freestyle battle, beeyatch. Thas right ho, you edit yo’ **** it’ll disappear fasta than that ****in’ punk Jimmy Hoffa, dawg.

3. Yo’ post can be text, but we also love that audio/video ****. Long as it’s off the top of the dome and ****, you can record y’all rhymes. Don’t hold back, impress our zombified black bumes!

4. Plagiarism’s for pussies ‘n haters, yo, so don’t test it or we’ll catch ya. Y’all can count on it.

5. All y’all gangstas watchin’, best win/fail they bumes, cause when the dust settles, that win/fail **** counts fo’ one vote. My fine upstanding member of society ZomBiggie an’ myself’ll throw in one vote each, then we name the top ridah fo’ that battle. Thas’ tha fine upstanding member of society that moves on to round two.

‘Nuff bull****, here’s da soldiers gonna be puttin’ it down in round one:

Cheins Sanchez vs swine

UnstoppableChan vs CelerySteve

baou30 vs AAHZ

Ormgalla vs FAIL

Fortunato vs Damion

d4 vs Bong-Hitz

Lament vs Chawin

Deific Blunder vs kittiejenn

Yo’ threads’ll be up soon, hustlaz.

The ghetto warfare starts now. Feel it!

ZomBiggie Sm-
alls

Avatar: 186903 Fri Jun 19 15:58:57 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

Life After Death

ZPac Shakorpse Posted:

Listen up, dawgz and ****ez: It’s time to start dis here party, ya feel me?

We got our thugs lined up tight, so we need to lay down some rulez on yo’ punk bumes.

1. Each throwdown will have its own muf****in’ thread. The head fine upstanding member of society in charge (that be ZomBiggie or myself) will let y’all know which playa is ta step up first. Both fine upstanding member of societyz need to bust they **** at least two times, one after tha other, and they got 3 dayz ta do it.

2. Bring whateva no-holds-barred lyrics y’all wanna bring, but think yo’ **** through, cause there ain’t no editin’ in a freestyle battle, beeyatch. Thas right ho, you edit yo’ **** it’ll disappear fasta than that ****in’ punk Jimmy Hoffa, dawg.

3. Yo’ post can be text, but we also love that audio/video ****. Long as it’s off the top of the dome and ****, you can record y’all rhymes. Don’t hold back, impress our zombified black bumes!

4. Plagiarism’s for pussies ‘n haters, yo, so don’t test it or we’ll catch ya. Y’all can count on it.

5. All y’all gangstas watchin’, best win/fail they bumes, cause when the dust settles, that win/fail **** counts fo’ one vote. My fine upstanding member of society ZomBiggie an’ myself’ll throw in one vote each, then we name the top ridah fo’ that battle. Thas’ tha fine upstanding member of society that moves on to round two.

‘Nuff bull****, here’s da soldiers gonna be puttin’ it down in round one:

Cheins Sanchez vs swine

UnstoppableChan vs CelerySteve

baou30 vs AAHZ

Ormgalla vs FAIL

Fortunato vs Damion

d4 vs Bong-Hitz

Lament vs Chawin

Deific Blunder vs kittiejenn

Yo’ threads’ll be up soon, hustlaz.

The ghetto warfare starts now. Feel it!

quotin’ dis for toxx

yo fine upstanding member of societys, rock out wit yo male reproductive organs

out, no stock talk

don’t walk out

keep it fresh

rappin’ from east to west

good luck, don’t ****

up yo’self, give only tha best

ZPac Shakorp-
se

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

ZPac Shakorp-
se

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

ZPac Shakorp-
se

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

ZPac Shakorp-
se

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

ZPac Shakorp-
se

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

ZPac Shakorp-
se

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

ZPac Shakorp-
se

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

ZPac Shakorp-
se

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

ZPac Shakorp-
se

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

Bring da Noize souljas!

Round one ends Wednesday night at 10 server time, yo.

I’m out.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

What sucks is the people who have mic’s are geeting an unfair advantage imo. Like forts submission is hilarious… but if he wrote it out it wouldn’t be anything special.

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Celerysteve Posted:

What sucks is the people who have mic’s are geeting an unfair advantage imo. Like forts submission is hilarious… but if he wrote it out it wouldn’t be anything special.

Yeah, I can agree with you there, but I’m hoping people will judge on it’s merits.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I disagree CS. I mean you’re right, Fort is at a big advantage for recording his, but he put in a ton more effort so he should have the advantage. He made the beat from scratch, recorded his flow, and found a place to host/upload it.

It’s more fun to hear someone than read. It should be allowed IMO

ZPac Shakorp-
se

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

Celerysteve Posted:

Mad skillz iz mad skillz, fine upstanding member of society. You write some dope rhymez, it don’t matter if it’s written in **** on a crack house wall.

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Damn. You mother ****ers are lucky I was busy with RL ****. I’d ****ing wreck this ****.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

So 3 days… Does that mean if this person I’m battling takes 2 days and 23 hours to post something – I have to be here during that last hour and then post something or I’m disqualified? Clarification please.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

So 3 days… Does that mean if this person I’m battling takes 2 days and 23 hours to post something – I have to be here during that last hour and then post something or I’m disqualified? Clarification please.

Seriously, some of us are getting tired of waiting and the more the other person procrastinates the less time we have; that’s kind of ****ed up.

ZomBiggie Sm-
alls

Avatar: 186903 Fri Jun 19 15:58:57 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

Life After Death

yo dawg, rap wit me

zpac ‘n me, we observant, see

we know what’s goin’ down

‘n we know what’s fair

if yo partner plays da ****

we get him out yo hair

ya feel me

e: i tub’d ‘em all so he got no excuse

if he don’t step up, he gonna hav’ta lose

ZomBiggie Smalls edited this message on 06/22/2009 11:05AM

Lucky Fort

Avatar: 166242 Sun Mar 22 21:24:17 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 1 Re-Re

So, here’s the thing. People are complaining that I have an unfair advantage, but if you look at the scores and the post voting, I’m getting slammed and Damion’s dominating. Now this is for a pretty obvious reason. Those two that I submitted in that thread are genuine article freestyles; I sat down with my beat and actually came up with **** off the top of my head, sometimes it rhymed well, sometimes it, well, didn’t. Damion’s all rhyme perfectly. Until Damion presses submit, his rhymes aren’t committed to anything, and there’s no way to track it. Not that I’m suggesting he sat down with a rhyming dictionary or anything, but typing **** out and hitting submit is easier than sitting down in front of a mic, hitting record, and committing to what comes out. If I wrote **** down, my flow would be better, but I’m not writing anything down.

Judging by post score alone, I’m likely to lose to Damion, which means no more live **** from me. So, don’t complain. My gutsy decision is going to rank me out in the first round.

So count me among the bumhurt, but certainly don’t accuse me of having an unfair advantage.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!