Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Show me the funny and I'll show you 4 bp

leftalon2cry

Avatar: 73113 Thu Feb 05 01:57:28 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

One day a Catholic a Baptist and a Methodist decided to go fishing.

They got in there boat and pushed there way over to the middle of the lake.

The Catholic Said, ’’I forgot my hat” so he got up, got out of the boat and walked across the water.

He came back and the Baptist said, ” I forgot the fishing bait” so he got up, got out of the boat and walked across the water.

He came back and the Methodist said, ” I forgot the beer” so he got up, got out of the boat he was standing in the water then he sank.

About that time the Baptist said, “Do you think it’s time to tell him were the stepping stones are?

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

There was a flood in a village.

One man said to everyone, “I’ll stay! God will save me!”

The flood got higher and a boat came and the man in it said “Come on mate, get in!”

“No” replied the man. God will save me!

The flood got very high now and the man had to stand on the roof of his house.

A helicopter soon came and the man offered him help.”

No, God will save me!” he said

Eventually he died by drowning.

He got by the gates of heaven and he said to God “Why didn’t you save me?”

God replied, “For goodness sake! I sent a boat and a helicopter. What more do you want!”

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

This one’s pretty tame, and lots of people have probably heard it, but I’ll post it anyway because I like it.

There was a couple who went to church every Sunday, and every Sunday, without fail, the husband fell asleep during the sermon. The wife was embarrbumed by this, and went to the preacher for help.

“I have a plan,” the preacher said. “Take this pin. Next Sunday I’ll give you a signal — I’ll raise my arms in the air — and when I do that, you prick your husband with that pin.”

So the next Sunday came, and the husband drifted off. The preacher noticed, and prepared to give the signal. “And who is it, who fills our lives with meaning and forgives us our trespbumes in His infinite mercy?” He raised his arms, and the woman pricked her husband.

“GOD!” he yelled. The congregation murmured agreement.

But pretty soon he fell asleep again, and the preacher noticed, so he prepared to signal. “And who was it God sent to die for all our sins?” He raised his arms, and the wife pricked her husband again.

“JESUS!” he yelled, and a few “Hallelujah”s came from the congregation.

Now at this point, the preacher really started getting into his sermon, really selling it, and didn’t notice the man had fallen asleep yet again. “And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his hundredth son?” He raised his arms…

The man jumped out of his seat, livid, and turned on his wife. “So help me, if you stick that thing in me one more time I’ll break it in half and shove it up your bum!”

And the congregation said, “Amen.”

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

A man was in his front yard mowing grbum, when his attractive blonde female neighbor, Judy, came out of her house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box, and again opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”

To which she replied, “There certainly is! My computer keeps saying, YOU’VE GOT MAIL.”

KingD

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Two hydrogen atoms are walking together.

One says, “Woah, I just lost an electron.”

The other says, “Are you sure?”

He replies, “I’m positive.”

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, “You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don’t have to wait as long to get our coffee”.

The husband said, ” You are in charge of the cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.”

Wife replies, “No you should do it, and besides it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee.”

Husband replies, ” I can’t believe that, show me.”

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and shows him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says:

“HEBREWS”

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

A New York City lawyer decided to go duck hunting in West Virginia. He bought a blind, set it up on a hunting plot he had rented, and waited. After a few hours, he finally spotted a mallard flying overhead, took aim, and fired. He kept an eye on the duck as it fell, and went to collect his prize.

The lawyer walked through the field, pbuming over a barbed-wire fence as he did, and finally found his duck. As he bent down to collect it, he heard the unmistakable sound of a gun being male reproductive organed. The lawyer slowly turned and found himself looking down the barrel of a large shotgun, being held by a small, wrinkled man in threadbare overalls and an even worse for wear straw hat.

For a moment, the pair simply looked at each other, and then the lawyer hesitantly said “Sir, I’m sorry if I offended you, I am just trying to collect the duck I shot.” The old man spit on the ground and simply said, “My land. My duck.” The lawyer argued, saying “I shot this duck from a piece of land I legally rented. The fact the duck had the misfortune to fall on your side of the fence is irrelevant. It was my shot, from my rented land, and it is my duck.” The old man spit again and repeated, “My land. My duck.”

The lawyer, realizing that his vast courtroom experience was not going to help with such a simple man, relented and asked “Sir, what may I do to get this duck from you?” The old man grinned, exposing a mouth only half-filled with yellowed teeth, and said ”’round here, we don’t agree, we use the three-kick rule. I kick you three times, you kick me three times, we keep goin’ ‘til one gives. I give, you get yer damn duck.” The lawyer looked at the old man, who was clearly not in the best of shape, and decided this was an arrangement to his advantage. “Sure thing, sir. I’ll do your three-kick rule.”

The lawyer had barely finished his sentence when the old man’s first kick hit him squarely in the jaw, sending him sprawling. The old man moved with surprising speed, taking advantage of an opening and kicking straight into the lawyer’s crotch. As the lawyer doubled over in pain, tears streaming down his cheeks, the third kick landed against his lower back, sending shooting pains all along his spine.

The lawyer lay there for a moment, in the worst pain of his life, but his anger was stronger than the pain, and he slowly stood, glaring at the grinning old man. The lawyer tightened his hands into fists, his eyes filled with fire, and said, “Okay, you old coot, now it’s my turn.”

The old man laughed and began walking away, calling over his shoulder, “Nah. You can have the duck.”

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

leftalon2cry Posted:

There was a flood in a village.

One man said to everyone, “I’ll stay! God will save me!”

The flood got higher and a boat came and the man in it said “Come on mate, get in!”

“No” replied the man. God will save me!

The flood got very high now and the man had to stand on the roof of his house.

A helicopter soon came and the man offered him help.”

No, God will save me!” he said

Eventually he died by drowning.

He got by the gates of heaven and he said to God “Why didn’t you save me?”

God replied, “For goodness sake! I sent a boat and a helicopter. What more do you want!”

Ben Franklin would have loved this one.

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

A rich millionaire decides to throw a mbumive party for his 50th birthday, so during this party he grabs the microphone and he announces to his guests that down in the garden of his mansion he has a swimming pool with two great white sharks in it. ‘I will give anything they desire of mine, to the man who swims across that pool.’

So the party continues with no events in the pool, until suddenly, there is a great splash and all the guests of the party run to the pool to see what has happened.

In the pool is a man and he is swimming as hard as he can, and the fins come out of the water and the jaws are snapping and this guy just keeps on going and the sharks are gaining on him and this guy reaches the end and he gets out of the pool, tired and soaked.

The millionaire grabs the microphone and says, ‘I am a man of my word, anything of mine I will give, my cars, my house, absolutely anything, for you are the bravest man I have ever seen. So sir what will it be?’ the millionaire asks.

The guy grabs the microphone and says, “Why don’t we start with the name of the guy that pushed me in!”

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

A guy walks in for his interview.

The interviewer asks, “Whats the first thing you notice about me?”

The guy responds, “Why, You don’t have any ears.”

Interviewer: “Get out! Send in the next guy.”

2nd guy walks in for his interview.

The guy responds, “Why, You don’t have any ears.”

Interviewer: “Get out! Send in the next guy.”

This guy on the way out says to the 3rd guy “What ever you do, don’t say anything about his not having any ears – He’ll kick you right out.”

3rd guy walks in for his interview.

The guy looks at the interviewer intently for a few seconds and responds, “Why, you wear contact lenses don’t you.”

The interviewer says, “That’s impressive that you’re so observant. How could you tell I wear contact lenses?”

3rd guy “Because you don’t have any damn ears to hang glbumes on.”

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I know this is not clean, but posting anyway.

There once were two priests, father male reproductive organ and father Ray.

One day after a very long mbum, the two priests decided to hit the showers, halfway through there showers the priests realized that there was no soap.

So, father Ray says to Father male reproductive organ “I have extra soap in my room, I’ll go get some”.

So he leaves to fetch the soap and doesn’t bother to get dressed becuase who would still be in the church at such a late hour? So he comes back from his room with two bars of soap and is walking down the hall when suddenly he hears voices coming around the corner, so with his quick thinking he froze to the wall, stiff as a statue.

The voices turned out to be that of three nuns, who, when saw him standing there like a statue stopped to look at and admire him complimenting at how realistic he looks and what a nice body he has.

When suddenly one of the nuns reaches out and grabbed his male reproductive organ.

Startled, he dropped a bar of soap, with this the nun said “Oh look, a soap dispencer”, wanting to test the first nuns theory the second nun reaches out and also grabs his male reproductive organ, again he drops a bar of soap.

With this the nun says “Yes it’s true, it is a soap dispencer”.

Wanting to get her share of soap and excitement too, the third nun reaches out and grabs his male reproductive organ.

But nothing happended for he was all out of soap, so she goes on yanking and pulling his male reproductive organ for the next few minutes until, to her delight, she squeals “Oh! Look, handcream!”

Joey and Katie are sitting in school.

Katie is sleeping and the teacher asks her a question.

“Katie, who created Heaven and Earth?” Joey sees Katie sleeping and quickly pokes her with a sharp pencil.

“Jesus Christ almighty! !” Exclaimed Katie.

“Correct.” Says the teacher.

So the next day the same incident occurs and the same question comes up “Who created Heaven and Earth?” Katie (Again sleeping) is poked by Joey’s pencil “Jesus Christ almighty!” she exclaims.

“Correct again.” Says the teacher.

So the next day, for a 3rd time, The teacher asks Katie “What did Eve say to Adam when she had so many children?”

Katie (again sleeping) is poked by Joey’s pencil again, and screams “If you stick that thing in me one more time I am going to crack it in half!”

leftalon2cry edited this message on 02/17/2009 11:08PM

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

A ranger was out on patrol and found a man who had shot down a loon. He stopped him and said, “Sir, loons are a protected species. You can’t hunt them; I’m going to have to take you in.”

The man apologized. “Sir, I’ve lived out here all on my own for forty years; I’ve hunted and foraged for my own food and been totally self-reliant. I didn’t know, and I need to eat to survive.”

The ranger felt bad for the man, and decided to let him off with a warning. “But I guess I’m kind of curious,” he said. “What does loon taste like?”

The man thought for a while, and said, “Tastes a lot like bald eagle.”

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Tongue twister

I’m not a pheasant plucker,

I’m a pheasant pluckers son.

And I’m only plucking pleasants

‘till the pheasant plucker comes.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I haven’t read the thread so someone might have told this one.

A biologist was doing an experiment that involved training fleas. Whenever he said “Jump!”, the flea had to leap as far as possible.

For the first experiment, he called out, “Jump!” The flea performed a graceful 30cm leap, and the biologist wrote down the figure in his notebook.

He then removed two of its legs, and commanded it to jump once more. This time it only managed 18cm. Two legs less, and the jump length dropped to 5cm.

Finally, he removed its two remaining legs, and said, “Jump!”. The flea stayed put. The biologist pondered this result for a moment before writing down his conclusion: Fleas with no legs are deaf.

And another one, courtesy of comedian Bill Bailey (he can have the BP if he wants them!)

Three men walk into a bar. One of them is a little bit stupid. The scene unfolds with tedious predictability.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

A man is sitting at a bar and notices a pretty blonde sitting a few stools down. He picks up his beer, heads over and says, “Would you like to try my beer? It’s magic beer.”

The blonde looks at him like he’s an idiot. “No such thing.”

“Is so. It’s magic beer, I’ll prove it.” The man takes a sip of the beer, then runs, jumps out the window, flies around the building, comes back and says, “See? Magic beer.”

The blonde is extremely surprised, but still skeptical. “It just can’t be. There’s no such thing as magic beer.”

“I’ll show you again.” The man takes another sip, jumps out the window, flies around the building, comes back and says, “See? I TOLD you, it’s magic beer!”

The blonde is finally convinced, and says, “Alright, let me try that.” She takes a sip, jumps out the window, and plummets forty stories to her death.

The bartender comes over and says, ”You’re a mean drunk, Superman.”

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Miss Prince Posted:

A man is sitting at a bar and notices a pretty blonde sitting a few stools down. He picks up his beer, heads over and says, “Would you like to try my beer? It’s magic beer.”

The blonde looks at him like he’s an idiot. “No such thing.”

“Is so. It’s magic beer, I’ll prove it.” The man takes a sip of the beer, then runs, jumps out the window, flies around the building, comes back and says, “See? Magic beer.”

The blonde is extremely surprised, but still skeptical. “It just can’t be. There’s no such thing as magic beer.”

“I’ll show you again.” The man takes another sip, jumps out the window, flies around the building, comes back and says, “See? I TOLD you, it’s magic beer!”

The blonde is finally convinced, and says, “Alright, let me try that.” She takes a sip, jumps out the window, and plummets forty stories to her death.
The bartender comes over and says, ”You’re a mean drunk, Superman.”

A similar joke

Two men were sitting at the top floor of the Empire State Building.
One man says to the other.. “You know, if you jump out the window here, the force of the wind will blow you back in through the window on the 90th floor..”
The other man says “yeah right, you’re jokin aren’t you?”
The 1st man says “No, here.. I’ll prove it” so he stands on the window ledge and jumps out.. and comes back in thru the 90th floor window..
The 2nd man says.. “That was just a one off” So he does it again.. and comes thru on the 90th floor.. runs back up and says “See, im telling the truth”
The 2nd man says “Wow, im gonna do it then” he stands on the window ledge, jumps out and falls to his death.
The barman says to the first man.. “You know, you’re a jerk when you’re drunk superman”

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Not dirty, but racist!

What do you call a hundred black people in a barn?

Antique farming equipment.

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

So far this is going better than I had hoped. Keep it up.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

What goes…?

Clop. Clop. Clop. Clop.

BANG!

Clop. Clop. Clop. Clop.

An Amish drive-by shooting.

trollingflam-
er

Level 32 Troll

“Permafail”

An old man was critically ill. Feeling that death was near, he

called his lawyer. “I want to become a lawyer. How much is

it or the express degree you told me about?”

“It’s $50,000,” the lawyer said. “But why? You’ll be dead soon,

why do you want to become a lawyer?”

“That’s my business! Get me the course!”

Four days later, the old man got his law degree. His lawyer

was at his bedside, making sure his bill would be paid.

Suddenly the old man was racked with fits of coughing and

it was clear that this would be the end. Still curious, the

lawyer leaned over and said, “please, before it’s too late,

tell me why you wanted to to get a law degree so badly before

you died?”

In a faint whisper, as he breathed his last, the old man said,

“One less lawyer . . .”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!