Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Show me the funny and I'll show you 4 bp

Lunarth

Avatar: 115487 Mon Jan 19 20:49:30 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

This **** is great.

Lunarth

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

If you liked that here is some different pranks.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

This thread is full of **** and disappointment. The **** is with the videos? **** off and google some better jokes.

Holy ****.

Lunarth

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

What crawled up your bum, where are your jokes? I haven’t seen anything funny from you except your goofy bum avatar.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

What’s sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, and sexy?
ME. NOT A JOKE AT ALL SO I GUESS IT DISQUALIFIES ME
Johnny Mac edited this message on 02/21/2009 12:11AM

SkinTicket

Avatar: 4386 2010-01-07 13:38:24 -0500

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 23 Camwhore

[Insert very special joke here, preferably about male reproductive organs]

A hobo rushes into a bar and asks for a male reproductive organtail stick, the bartender replies, “Oh, Ok.. Here you go” and the hobo runs out of the bar.

Another hobo races into the bar and asks for a male reproductive organtail stick. So the bartender thinks, hmm this is a bit strange but gives the stick to the second hobo and he runs off.

A third hobo runs into the bar asking for a male reproductive organtail stick, The bartender is pretty ****ed off now and replys “I don’t have any more, Why do you hobos want male reproductive organtail sticks anyway?”

The hobo replys “A mans just been sick and the birds are getting the best bits!”

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

I’ve gotta go to work. I’ll choose a winner when I get home. I hope the suspense kills you. haha

Captain FaIc-
on

[FaIcon Punch]

Level 30 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Miss Prince Posted:

Everyone must know this one by now, but…

A duck walks into a bar, and asks the bartender, “You got any duck food?”

The bartender says, “No, get out of here, we don’t have any duck food.” The duck leaves.

Next day the duck comes right back into the bar and asks, “You got any duck food?”

The bartender is pretty annoyed, and says, “No, we don’t have any duck food, get the hell out of my bar!” The duck leaves.

The next day the duck comes back again and asks, “You got any duck food?”

The bartender is livid at this point. “No! We don’t have any duck food, and if you come in here and ask that one more time, I’m gonna nail your little webbed feet to the floor!” The duck leaves again.

The next day, the duck comes back yet again and stands there staring at the bartender.

Finally the bartender can’t take it anymore and says, “Well?! Are you going to ask me the same question again?!”

The duck male reproductive organs its head. “You got any nails?”

The bartender is so surprised he forgets to be angry. “No, we don’t have any nails.”

“Well then… you got any duck food?”

This would win, but I’ve heard it before. So… This one wins.

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

Three men are exiting the bathroom one after another (and surprisingly, not after soliciting eachother for gay sex, but that’s for political jokes that are hilariously unfunny).

The first gentlemen washes his hands, then uses all but one of the paper towels in the bathroom to dry his hands. He turns to the others and says, “I’m a doctor, so I was trained to use everything available to me in order to get my job done.”

The second gentleman washes his hands, then uses the remaining paper towel and says, “Well, that’s ok, because I’m a coder. I’m used to getting the job done using the least amount of resources possible.”

The third gentleman looks at the first two and then shrugs before walking out, saying, “I’m a school teacher. I was taught to not pee on my hands when I use the bathroom.”

Congrats.

Megaspel

Avatar: 127614 Sat Feb 28 14:34:08 -0500 2009

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

close the thread then, lest people think the contest is still going on by the next page.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!