Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Show me the funny and I'll show you 4 bp

StrayNeko

Avatar: 122825 Mon Feb 16 13:17:09 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

CARAMELLDANSEN IDOLMISTRESS

I doubt this counts but something good to read to lol

http://skippyslist.com/list/

Ninja Dragon

Avatar: 98317 Mon Mar 02 19:27:47 -0500 2009

[WeChall]

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Can I post more than one joke?

Here’s mine:

“3 friends, one doctor, one priest and one engineer were playing golf.

There was another group of people playing, and the 3 men had to wait for them to finish the hole before moving to it, since they arrived before. The 3 friends noticed that the people from the group played REALLY bad, and took ages to get the ball into the hole.

The priest asks the boy who is carrying the clubs:

– Who are those guys who play so bad?

The boy answers:

– They’re blind, mister. They lost eyesight by saving the golfing club from a fire last year. The club allows them to play for free.

The priest says:

– Thats really sad. I’ll pray for them this night.

The doctor says:

– I’ll ask my friend, an eye doctor, if he can do anything for them.

The engineer says:

– Why don’t they play at night?”

Ninja Dragon edited this message on 02/18/2009 12:24PM

Rock Astley

[Press start]

Level 31 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Rapid fire

A man walks into a bar and says ow.

If up is down and down is up and left is right and right is left then WHERE IS WALDO!?!?!?!

Eschew Obferication. (Avoid using large words)

Once there was a man who studied to be a doctor. He studied so well that he quickly graduated and decided to open up a clinic. He put a sign up that said “If we can’t solve your problem then we’ll give you $5,000”. Many people tried to get the $5,000, but non succeed. One day, a man said that he was gonna get it. He asked his friend to borrow $1,000 and that he’d pay him back $3,000. So he went to the clinic and said. “Doctor, I can’t taste anything please help me!” So the doctor told his nurse, “Give me jar #14”. He put a spoonful in the man’s mouth and he shouted, “What The Hell, THIS IS DISGUSTING!”. The doctor told him, “See, you can taste”. So the man, angry, went back to his friend the next day and asked to borrow $1,000 and he’d pay him back $5,000. So he went to the clinic and said, “Doc I can’t remember anything!”. So the doctor said told his nurse, “Bring me jar #14”. The man jumped up and shouted, “NO, NOT AGAIN!!!”

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

Here’s a kind of funny riddle for you. Try to figure out what these sentences actually mean:

The prime number few.

Fat people eat acgreat timesulates.

The man who hunts ducks out on weekends.

The cotton clothing is usually made of grows in Mississippi.

Ice_Nova

Level 21 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Before cars were invented, Spaniards were able to go for thousands of miles on a galleon.

(bumuming bad puns count as clean jokes)

And remember that no matter how bad my pun may be, it could always be verse!

KingGhidorah

Avatar: 130790 Mon Apr 13 13:42:44 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

ok, ok. So, an american guy, an isralei guy, and an indian guy find a magic water slide. If you slide down the slide and shout something you land in a pile of it at the bottom. So, the isralei guy goes down and yells “Gold!” and lands in a pile of gold. He says, “Yay, i’m rich!” and goes home. The indian guy slides down and yells “Silver!” and lands in a pile of silver. He says, “Yay, I’m rich!” and goes home. Now, the american guy slides down says “OH BOY! A water slide! this is gonna be so fun! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!” and lands in a puddle of wee

was that funny? Log in to see images!

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Warning! Tasteless and mostly racist jokes to follow!

So, there’s a cowboy, an indian and a fine upstanding member of society sitting around a campfire. The indian gets a sad look on his face and says, ‘Once we were many, but now we are few.’ The cowboy just grins at the remark. The fine upstanding member of society gets an even bigger grin and says, ‘Once we were few, but now we are many!’ The cowboy chuckles and replies, ‘Yeah, but we ain’t played cowboys and fine upstanding member of societys yet!’

What do you call a black President of the United States? fine upstanding member of society. What, did you think he’s special?

What do you call a cracker that goes to heaven and gets his wings? An angel. What do you call a fine upstanding member of society that goes to heaven and gets his wings? A bat.

What’s wrong with four fine upstanding member of societys driving off a cliff in a Cadillac? A Cadillac seats five.

What’s the difference between a jew and a pizza? A pizza doesn’t scream when you put it in the oven

Two men walk into a bar. The third ducks.

What do you get whenever four baptists get together? A fifth.

Why did Hitler kill himself? He got the gas bill.

How many normal people does it take to screw in a light bulb? One.

What do you call a normal person? Whatever his name is.

KingGhidorah

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

here’s another one

A woman is cooking her dinner when suddenly the phone rings.

She answers the phone and the calller says “I am the ghost of one bloody finger and i am 1 mile away from your house”

Believing it’s a prank call, she hangs up and goes back to cooking her dinner. A few minutes later the phone rings again.

She answers the phone and the caller says “I am the ghost of one bloody finger and i am 5 blocks away from your house”

She gets a little nervous and goes back to cooking her dinner. After a few minutes she relaxes herself but the phone rings again.

She answers the phone and the caller says “I am the ghost of one bloody finger and i am across the street from your house”

Now, very scared, she heres the doorbell ring. She grabs a frying pan, shaking and trembling, she opens the door.

The man at the door says “I AM THE GHOST OF ONE BLOODY FINGER…..Got a band-aid?”

yeah that’s one i heard when i was little

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

So, a white guy, a black guy, an Indian guy, a Canadian guy, a British guy, a French guy, a a Spanish guy, an Italian guy, an Irish guy, a Russian guy, a Chinese guy, a Japanese guy, an Australian guy, a guy from New Zealand, a Swedish guy, a Dutch guy, a German guy, a guy from Saudi Arabia, an Iraqi guy, a Pakistani guy, an Iranian guy, a Thai guy, a Korean guy, a Vietnamese guy, a German guy, a Finnish guy, a Luxembourgian guy, a Greek guy, an Israeli guy, a Palestinian guy, a Norwegian guy, an Egyptian guy, an Indonesia guy, a Kazakhstani guy, a Turkish guy, a cuban guy, a mexican guy, a Bolivian guy, an Albanian guy, a Filipino guy, a Swiss guy, a Costa Rican guy, a Guatemalan guy, a Lithuanian guy, a Romanian guy, a Ukrainian guy, a Mongolian guy, a Macedonian guy, a Haitian guy, an Ethiopian guy, a Danish guy, a Cambodian guy, a Bulgarian guy, a Brazilian guy, an Argentinian guy, and the Pope walk in to a bar

Man, what a sausage fest.

KingGhidorah

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart.

The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in their cart.

‘What do you think you’re doing?’ asks the wife.

‘They’re on sale, only $10 for 24 cans,’ he replies.

‘Put them back, we can’t afford them,’ demands the wife, and

so they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along the woman picks up a $20 jar of

face cream and puts it in the basket.

‘What do you think you’re doing?’ asks the husband.

‘It’s my face cream. It makes me look sexy and beautiful for you

when we’re making love,’ replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: ‘So does 24 cans of Budweiser … at half the price.’

On the PA system: ‘Cleanup needed on aisle 25, we have a husband

down.

KingGhidorah

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Three men are exiting the bathroom one after another (and surprisingly, not after soliciting eachother for gay sex, but that’s for political jokes that are hilariously unfunny).

The first gentlemen washes his hands, then uses all but one of the paper towels in the bathroom to dry his hands. He turns to the others and says, “I’m a doctor, so I was trained to use everything available to me in order to get my job done.”

The second gentleman washes his hands, then uses the remaining paper towel and says, “Well, that’s ok, because I’m a coder. I’m used to getting the job done using the least amount of resources possible.”

The third gentleman looks at the first two and then shrugs before walking out, saying, “I’m a school teacher. I was taught to not pee on my hands when I use the bathroom.”

Also, anything by Brian Regan. And surprisingly, a lot of things by Daniel Tosh.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Three men were golfing together, bragging about their families. The first man said, “My son’s a lawyer. Last month he made so much money that he bought a Mercedes-Benz for one of his friends.”

The second man said, “My son’s a doctor, and two months ago he made so much money that he bought a beautiful beach house for one of his friends.”

The third man said, “Well, my son’s gay.” The other two expressed sympathy, but he grinned and continued, “I don’t mind; it seems to be working out pretty well. His last two boyfriends bought him a house and a car.”
Miss Prince edited this message on 02/20/2009 3:30PM

Megaspel

Avatar: 127614 Sat Feb 28 14:34:08 -0500 2009

Level 32 Hacker

A man went up to an Irish fellow and said, “How do you do?”, the Irish fellow replied, “perfectly fine, thank you very much” and had a sip of brandy. The man then went up to a Scottish fellow and asked, “How do you do?”, the Scottish fellow replied, “why I am quite ecquisite, thank you very much” and had a sip of wine. The man then went up to a black fellow and said, “How do you do?” and the black fellow replied, “I am fine, thanks for asking!”. And they all lives happily ever after.

Oh wai

Megaspel

Level 32 Hacker

I posted a myspace bulletin…

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO TO MY WRISTS!

Megaspel edited this message on 02/20/2009 10:04PM

Megaspel

Level 32 Hacker

Some dude said he’d give me $10 to draw him a picture of a leather top urinating into a leather bottom.*

****er never paid me*

*This actually happened

**My above post is also true but not the top one.

Megaspel

Level 32 Hacker

Megaspel

Level 32 Hacker

Megaspel edited this message on 02/20/2009 10:09PM

leftalon2cry

Avatar: 73113 Thu Feb 05 01:57:28 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

A very prestigious wealthy man and his wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open mouthed kiss, then says she’ll see him later and walks away.

The wife glares at her husband and says, “Who was that?”

“Oh,” replies the husband, “she’s my mistress.”

Well, that’s the last straw,” says the wife. “I’ve had enough. I want a divorce!”

“I can understand that,” replies her husband, “but remember if we get a divorce, it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris , no more wintering in Barbados , no more summers in Tuscany , no more Jaguar in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours.”

Just then, a colleague of the husband enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm.

“Who’s that woman with Matt ?” asks the wife.

“That’s his mistress,” says her husband.

“Ours is prettier,” she replies.

leftalon2cry

Avatar: 73113 Thu Feb 05 01:57:28 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

- At one time in Holland it took four years to train to be a hatmaker but only three years to train to be a surgeon….

– Despite the many rat infested slums in New York City, only 311 people are bitten by rats in an average year. But 1,519 residents are bitten annually by other New Yorkers….

– No one knows why, but 90 percent of women who walk into a department store immediately turn to the right….

– The term skyscraper was first used way back in 1888 to describe an 11 story building….

– Adults average only one nightmare a year, but typically have seven sexual fantasies a day….

– There are twice as many kangaroos in Australia as there are people. The kangaroo population is estimated at about 40 million….

– During his entire lifetime, Herman Melville’s timeless clbumic of the sea, ‘Moby male reproductive organ’, only sold 50 copies….

– The liver, not the heart, is the sign of romance in northern Morocco…. When a Moroccan girl falls in love she says, “Darling, you have stolen my liver.”

– Drivers tend to drive faster when other cars are around. It doesn’t matter whether they are in front, behind, or beside them….

– A small tribe named the Todas in southern India don’t greet each other with a handshake, they thumb their noses….

– The host team in an NFL football game must have 26 footballs inflated and ready to play….

– The world’s greatest lover was King Mongut of Siam. He had 9,000 wives…. Before dying of syphilis he was quoted as saying he only loved the first 700….

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!