Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Show me the funny and I'll show you 4 bp

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

NotJoePesci Posted:

You know whats bannable? Trolling this contest

Fixed. Use the “report this post” option, NotJoe, and warnings/bans will be issued when I get a chance.

NotJoePesci Posted:

You know whats p. awesome? Not trolling my ****ing contest, you **** heads.

This contest is a joke!

(None of my posts are meant to troll. I hope Im not that painfuly unfunny.)

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

MC Banhammer Posted:

Fixed. Use the “report this post” option, NotJoe, and warnings/bans will be issued when I get a chance.

Done and done. Thanks.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up…

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the

86-year-old said ,’Things are great and I’ve never felt better.’

I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.

“So what do you think about that Doc ?”

The doctor considered his question for a minute and

then began to tell a story.

“I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter

and never misses a season.”

One day he was setting off to go hunting.

In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.”

“As he neared a lake , he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water’s edge.

He realized he’d left his gun at home and so he couldn’t shoot the magnificent creature.

Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as

if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went ‘bang, bang’.”

“Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.

Now, what do you think of that?” asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said ,

“Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else

pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.”

The doctor replied , “My point exactly.”

Sneaky27

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird’s mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity. John tried and tried to change the bird’s attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to “clean up” the bird’s vocabulary.

Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even ruder.

John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer.

For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed.

Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute.

Fearing that he’d hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer.

The parrot calmly stepped out onto John’s outstretched arms and said, “I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I’m sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior.”

John was stunned at the change in the bird’s attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird continued, “May I ask what the turkey did?”

Doomkiller

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Sneaky27 Posted:

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up…

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the

86-year-old said ,’Things are great and I’ve never felt better.’

I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.

“So what do you think about that Doc ?”

The doctor considered his question for a minute and

then began to tell a story.

“I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter

and never misses a season.”

One day he was setting off to go hunting.

In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.”

“As he neared a lake , he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water’s edge.

He realized he’d left his gun at home and so he couldn’t shoot the magnificent creature.

Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as

if it were his favorite hunting rifle and went ‘bang, bang’.”

“Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.

Now, what do you think of that?” asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said ,

“Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else

pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.”

The doctor replied , “My point exactly.”

ROFLTMFOAOFA

Sorry.. that made me laugh my bum off. Seriously.

I dont understand the parrot joke..

Hmm. I really cant think of a good joke…

Doomkiller edited this message on 02/17/2009 9:00PM

Sneaky27

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Two adventurers were packing for a safari and one of them was packing a pint of gin and a pint of vermouth. When the other adventurer asked why, the first replied, ‘In case we get lost I’ll mix a Martini, someone will show up to argue that I did it wrong, and then we’re saved!

Sneaky27

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Two friends were sharing a window-side booth in a coffee shop across the street from a bordello. In the window directly facing them was a prostitute displaying her wares. Neither friend could quite see what it was the woman was using to cover her wares. One friend argued that it was a silk scarf, while the other argued that it was a pair of satin panties. After about twenty minutes of arguing one of the friends finally decided to go and ask. When he returned he was ghost white and completely silent. When asked what the answer to their argument was he could only shake his head and rock gently back and forth. Overtaken with curiosity the other friend made his way to the woman and asked her himself. He, also, returned silent and pale as death.

Her answer whether she used a silk scarf or satin panties for decency? Neither, she was covered by flies.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about that. I haven’t told that joke in ten years, and now I remember why.

Sneaky27

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

...And now for the truly tasteless.

How did Helen Keller loose her arm? Reading road signs.

How did Helen Keller’s parents punish her? By re-arranging the furniture.

How did Helen Keller’s parents punish her? Leaving a plunger in the toilet.

Sneaky27

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Doomkiller Posted:

ROFLTMFOAOFA

Sorry.. that made me laugh my bum off. Seriously.

I dont understand the parrot joke..

Hmm. I really cant think of a good joke…

Yeah, I laughed pretty hard when I first read it. I get the weirdest stuff in my inbox.

The parrot joke explained The parrot was placed in the freezer briefly as a punishment for it’s behavior. Once it saw there was a frozen turkey in the freezer, too, it took the action as a warning, mafia style, of what would happen to birds that don’t behave. Thus the radical change in attitude towards it’s owner, with the question being the punchline.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Question: How clean is “clean”? Also, are you entertained yet? :B

NotJoePesci

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

I have been thoroughly entertained by a good number of these entries, tbh. As for cleanliness, I’d say just use your better judgment as to what’s unlikely to offend anyone. The rule isn’t because I’m easily offended, but for the sake of adding a bit of challenge to this contest. It’s obvious that everyone here can be crude with little to no effort. I’d like to see the other side of things.

leftalon2cry

Avatar: 73113 Thu Feb 05 01:57:28 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman are driving through the desert when their car breaks down. So they have to get out.

The Englishman takes a bottle of wine with him, the Scotsman takes an umbrella and the Irishman takes a car door.

On the way they meet this old bastard. He says to the Englishman “I know why you’ve got the wine so you can have a drink when your thirsty”, He says to the Scotsman “I know why you’ve got the umbrella to keep the sun off you”, “but” he says to the Irishman “Why have you got the car door?” and the Irishman replies “If I get hot I can wind the window down!.”

One day a redhead, a brunette, and a blonde were on their way to heaven.

God told them the stairs to heaven were 1,000 steps and on every step he was going to tell them a joke. If they laughed they would not be able to get to heaven.

So the redhead made it to the 45th step and laughed.

The brunette made it to the 200th step and laughed.

But the blonde made it to the 999th step and laughed even before god told his joke.

God asked “Why did you laugh I haven’t even told the joke yet”

The blonde said “I know I just now got the first one!!!”

leftalon2cry edited this message on 02/17/2009 9:42PM

drseusswwm

[INCITEwhores]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants. The bartender looks at him and says “you know you have a steering wheel down your pants.” The pirate looks at him and replies “Arrrrrrrr tis driving me nuts!”

Phariad

Avatar: 129763 Mon Jun 15 22:35:47 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 43 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Thanks Sneaky27, was waiting for someone else to crack a Helen Keller joke, now I can use some sexist ones Log in to see images!

How did Helen Keller burn the side of her face? She answered the iron.

How’d she burn it again? They called back.

Why can’t Helen Keller drive? Because she’s a woman.

A woman was walking home from the grocer when she was hit by a car, who’s fault was it? The womans, she shouldn’t have left the kitchen.

A woman went outside to collect the mail, and she was hit by a car, who’s fault was it? The womans, she shouldn’t have left the kitchen.

The husband was driving and he hit the woman, who’s fault was it? The husbands, he shouldn’t have been driving in the kitchen.

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

An old man and woman were married for years even though they hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screams and yelling could be heard deep into the night. A constant statement was heard by the neighbors who feared the man the most.

“When I die I will dig my way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!”

They believed he practiced black magic and was responsible for missing cats and dogs, and strange sounds at all hours. He was feared and enjoyed the respect it garnished.

He died abruptly under strange cirgreat timesstances and the funeral had a closed casket. After the burial, the wife went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow.

The gaiety of her actions were becoming extreme while her neighbors approached in a group to ask these questions: Are you not afraid? Concerned? Worried? that this man who practiced black magic and stated when he died he would dig his way up and out of the grave to come back and haunt you for the rest of your life?

The wife put down her drink and said, “Let the guy dig. I had him buried upside down.”

Sneaky27

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

NotJoePesci Posted:

I have been thoroughly entertained by a good number of these entries, tbh. As for cleanliness, I’d say just use your better judgment as to what’s unlikely to offend anyone. The rule isn’t because I’m easily offended, but for the sake of adding a bit of challenge to this contest. It’s obvious that everyone here can be crude with little to no effort. I’d like to see the other side of things.

Anything I post cross the line? I’ll be happy to edit them away if they have. I thought they were pretty tame, especially for this site, but I’m probably not be the best judge of what’s offensive. I’ve got some racist jokes that are hilarious, one funnier now than January 1st, but felt they weren’t in the spirit of this contest more than they weren’t ‘clean’.

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

There was a man who had worked all of his life and had saved all of his money. He was a real miser when it came to his money. He loved money more than just about anything, and just before he died, he said to his wife, “Now listen, when I die, I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me. I wanna take my money to the afterlife.”

So he got his wife to promise him with all her heart that when he died, she would put all the money in the casket with him.

Well, one day he died. He was stretched out in the casket, the wife was sitting there in black next to her closest friend. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said “Wait just a minute!” she had a shoe box with her, she came over with the box and placed it in the casket.

Then the undertakers locked the casket down and rolled it away.

Her friend said, “I hope you weren’t crazy enough to put all that money in the casket.”

She said, “Yes, I promised. I’m a good christian, I can’t lie. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket with him.”

“You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?”

“I sure did, ” said the wife. “I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check.”

leftalon2cry

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so St. Peter had to tell the first one, “Heaven’s getting pretty close to full today, and I’ve been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what’s your story?”

The first man replies: “Well, for a while I’ve suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn’t reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn’t you know it, he wouldn’t fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn’t stand that for long, so he let go and fell-but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn’t stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge, and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balchoy.”

“That sounds like a pretty bad day to me,” said Peter, and let the man in.

The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story.

“It’s been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn’t hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I’m here.”

Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death.

The third man came to the front of the line, and St. Peter asked for his story.

“Picture this,” says the third man, “I’m hiding inside a refrigerator…”

NotJoePesci

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Sneaky27 Posted:

Anything I post cross the line? I’ll be happy to edit them away if they have. I thought they were pretty tame, especially for this site, but I’m probably not be the best judge of what’s offensive. I’ve got some racist jokes that are hilarious, one funnier now than January 1st, but felt they weren’t in the spirit of this contest more than they weren’t ‘clean’.

Oh no. You can feel free to post jokes as filthy as you want, they just won’t win, is all.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!