Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Stop Anthropomorphizing Me!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I, too, chose a combination of lolcat (when available) and good (when there was nothing about lolcats). I was told I was “very good” and my words clearly had some effect since I got the same tubmail Fran described. But like many others, I received no e-peen.

But I didn’t reference any other memes, which is sort of bull**** and highly misleading. Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Is there a way to get back into it similar to going to www.forumwarz.com/court?

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Not to my knowledge. It isn’t a cinematic or a IDC chat, it’s an sTalk. Those are not on Instant Replay and do not have their own urls. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

King Krimson Posted:

But the the epeen description only mentions LOLcats. Therefore, by choosing the LOLcat answers, you should get the peen. Either that, or update the description.

I feel a petition coming on.

Even though I got the E-Peen, I agree with this.

On Beta, all we knew was “you need to show lolcats to this guy”. We were able to “get all the other E-Peens” without any problems there (excluding Internet Attorney, since E-Peens are not retroactive, but all the new characters who went past trial got it by meeting the E-Peen qualifications).

Just reset the sTalk conversation to everyone. Not many people are past him. Think it’s not an impossible task.

Fran edited this message on 10/20/2008 5:24AM

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Fran Posted:

Even though I got the E-Peen, I agree with this.

On Beta, all we knew was “you need to show lolcats to this guy”. We were able to “get all the other E-Peens” without any problems there (excluding Internet Attorney, since E-Peens are not retroactive, but all the new characters who went past trial got it by meeting the E-Peen qualifications).

Just reset the sTalk conversation to everyone. Not many people are past him. Think it’s not an impossible task.

I don’t see why people should get a second chance. This is the peril of setting out for a task without information. Should we give someone a second chance for choosing to wrong alignment choice?

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

was Posted:

I don’t see why people should get a second chance. This is the peril of setting out for a task without information. Should we give someone a second chance for choosing to wrong alignment choice?

If one failed to provide all lolcat-related responses I would agree. But if the game recognizes you have made enough references to lolcats to trigger the lolcat-tubmail, it should also recognize that you have made enough references to lolcats to get the e-peen. It only makes sense.

Zeph

[GAK-dan]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’ve convinced him to go to a mental institu-, er depression clinic. He sent me a lolcat back. Will report back with results.

twas

Level 35 Troll

Orb Posted:

If one failed to provide all lolcat-related responses I would agree. But if the game recognizes you have made enough references to lolcats to trigger the lolcat-tubmail, it should also recognize that you have made enough references to lolcats to get the e-peen. It only makes sense.

More than likely there are two tubmails. One when he kills himself, motivation, and one when he doesn’t, lolcat. The epeen seems to be dependent on choosing the correct things to say, apparently not all lolcat. People are getting the epeen, so it is not a problem with the mechanics. The title is just misleading.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

was Posted:

More than likely there are two tubmails.

If I recall from Beta correctly, there are more than two, depending on the choices you make.

The peen wasn’t in place when I ran it multiple times there, though, so I have no further information on how to get it Log in to see images!

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I know there are at the very least three tubmails- the Good one, the Bad one, and the Ugly Lolcat one. And I’m saying the receiving of the Lolcat tubmail should be equated with the e-peen.

If you dont talk about lolcats, you will not get the lolcat tubmail. If you get the lolcat tubmail you should get the lolcat e-peen. This is really pretty simple.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

He sent me a lolduck. :[

twas

Level 35 Troll

Look, I think the solution is to just change to epeen description to “This user is a meme super-spreader.” or something funnier.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

was Posted:

Look, I think the solution is to just change to epeen description to “This user is a meme super-spreader.” or something funnier.

This is a valid solution for newcomers, yes, but at the moment we’re more concerned that the misnomer prevented us from gaining the epeen.

If they edit the description and give previous users a chance to redo the conversation, fine. But if they just edit the description, then we have a problem.

On top of that, users who receive the LOLcat tubmail should also have received the peen. It just makes sense.

King Krimson edited this message on 10/21/2008 5:12PM

twas

Level 35 Troll

King Krimson Posted:

This is a valid solution for newcomers, yes, but at the moment we’re more concerned that the misnomer prevented us from gaining the epeen.

If they edit the description and give previous users a chance to redo the conversation, fine. But if they just edit the description, then we have a problem.

On top of that, users who receive the LOLcat tubmail should also have received the peen. It just makes sense.

How did the description prevent you from getting the epeen? Did you not have the same choices as the nearly 50 characters that have gotten the epeen? Were you forced to chose against your will?

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

was Posted:

How did the description prevent you from getting the epeen? Did you not have the same choices as the nearly 50 characters that have gotten the epeen? Were you forced to chose against your will?

That’s a ridiculous bumertion.

What if the e-peen for beating Episode 2 was only awarded if you beat episode 2… and had a certain item (let’s say one available to all clbumes, like Doctor O’s book) equipped? The description would say only “This user beat Episode 2”. Would it be a poor bumumption to think that beating Episode 2 was the only requirement? Technically, it was fully within their will to choose whether or not to equip Doctor O’s book. Would it be unfair to the people who did equip Doctor O’s book to give others a chance at the e-peen? Would changing the description of the e-peen to “This user beat Episode 2 and read ‘My Dinner with Randy: An e-Biography’” be an acceptable solution to the issue?

(For users unfamiliar with the concept of rhetorical questions, the answer to all of those questions is “No.” )

Orb edited this message on 10/21/2008 5:32PM

twas

Level 35 Troll

Orb Posted:

That’s a ridiculous bumertion.

What if the e-peen for beating Episode 2 was only awarded if you beat episode 2… and had a certain item (let’s say one available to all clbumes, like Doctor O’s book) equipped? The description would say only “This user beat Episode 2”. Would it be a poor bumumption to think that beating Episode 2 was the only requirement? Technically, it was fully within their will to choose whether or not to equip Doctor O’s book. Would it be unfair to the people who did equip Doctor O’s book to give others a chance at the e-peen? Would changing the description of the e-peen to “This user beat Episode 2 and read ‘My Dinner with Randy: An e-Biography’” be an acceptable solution to the issue?

(For users unfamiliar with the concept of rhetorical questions, the answer to all of those questions is “No.” )

You, and I as well, didn’t get an e-peen, tough luck. I don’t see how it is Evil Trouts fault that your bumumptions were incorrect. Maybe you should have been more patient?

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

The only two ways to get this peen are, extreme amounts of luck, or prior knowledge (i.e. reading a walkthrough, waiting for many others to fail, one alt at a time) I think alot of people would agree that this is flawed game design. It should be fairly (or very) tolerant about player responses for the reward, or you should get more than one chance a-la the cyber sessions.

I think I’ve figured out the exact set of responses for the peen btw. Who didn’t pick the twine option?

(Should have read the earlier discussion.) The alt I got the peen on also chose 42
meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 10/21/2008 5:53PM

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

was don’t troll in non-RP

the e-peen has a terrible description and getting it without luck requires you to cheat

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

was Posted:

You, and I as well, didn’t get an e-peen, tough luck. I don’t see how it is Evil Trouts fault that your bumumptions were incorrect. Maybe you should have been more patient?

I’m not saying this is “Evil Trout’s fault”. It’s not a matter of fault. It’s just something that doesn’t work as well as it should.

And “tough luck” is not an ideal customer feedback response for any growing company… nor is it generally Crotch Zombie’s response. As I understand it they usually appreciate feedback and like to hear when users are discontent with the way things work. If they feel this should be left the way it is, shucks, no problem. But I’ll hear that from them, not anyone bumuming their position.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Orb Posted:

not anyone bumuming their position.

I’ve bumumed their position several times, how do you think I got to be a mod?

Oh wait. You mean “bumuming their viewpoint on this issue.” Sorry.

Anyway, I’ve bumped this issue up in ET’s queue, so we can probably expect an official answer sometime soon.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!