Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Stop Anthropomorphizing Me!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

was Posted:

That is it, I am done with this. If you guys want to ignore what you discovered for yourself on page 2 of this thread, then fine. Go ahead and keep bugging Evil Trout about petty **** that works as designed. You guys are entitled to it, right?

You don’t get it, do you?

E-Peen’s description was misleading. ET changed it. People who matched the E-Peen’s description didn’t get the E-Peen. I don’t see how hard it can be on you.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Fran Posted:

You don’t get it, do you?

E-Peen’s description was misleading. ET changed it. People who matched the E-Peen’s description didn’t get the E-Peen. I don’t see how hard it can be on you.

Veer claims to have gotten an lolduck, does he get on your list too?

Yes the description was slightly misleading, and now it is totally inaccurate to how it is awarded at this time. And I know I wasn’t a Beta tester and all, but I see this is a puzzle, and there are several solutions with at least two rewards. One reward is flezz and the other is the epeen. And you continue to ignore that fact that it has already been discovered how the epeen is awarded, I have even discovered that you don’t even have to choose all of the lolcats. Don’t you guys have alts? Didn’t you try different choices just incase you were wrong? Or, you know, to read the content that was written for your enjoyment? ****, if no one is getting the epeen it would be a bug. It is not a bug when people that bumumed that they should get it, didn’t.

But whatever, Fran. I am sure you can badger Evil Trout and justice will be brought about! May your arrogance continue to serve you well.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I finally got the peen thanks to GS49. There was a notice saying I was good but my alignment didn’t change.

I think the old epeen description was better. The new one is misleading. Maybe switch back to the old one and put an explanation in the wiki page.

doktor_cake

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

I got

WoeIsModerator Posted:

i just wanted to say, thanks for helping me out. you talked me through a tough time. here’s a lolcat. and, a special gift to show how much you mean to me. i got some help. the people at the depression center are real nice to me. the walls are nice and soft, like padded clouds. and i don’t even miss shoelaces. metal cutlery would be nice, i guess, but most of the food is mush anyway. my roommate is really cool. i don’t see the ants he keeps talking about though…well, used to talk about. so i’m wiring you my college funds. i won’t be going anywhere for a while.

And no e-peen.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

doktor_cake Posted:

I got

And no e-peen.

You got the long version, which you get by trying to talk WIM into seeking help in addition to posting LOLcats. For the E-Peen you should go through the convo like an idiot, who is completely oblivious to the gravity of the situation and reflects that in his answers.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Okay, so I actually screwed up twice on this E-Peen™. First the description was misleading, secondly when I was building the E-peen the second lolcat image didn’t load so I only attached it to one of the tubmails when it should have been two.

The lolduck doesn’t qualify, btw.

Everyone who has received the second lolcat tubmail should now have the E-peen™, and everyone going forward will get it this way too.

Thanks to everyone who reported it! And sorry for 7 pages of confusion!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Thank you Evil Trout.

and I hope was wont mind that we failed to find a “puzzle” in what turned out to be a bug. Hmm.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

was Posted:

But whatever, Fran. I am sure you can badger Evil Trout and justice will be brought about! May your arrogance continue to serve you well.

It did, thanks.

(And funny enough, I didn’t talk to ET about it. Guess everyone who thought it was a bug, and not a puzzle, were right in the end.)

Fran edited this message on 10/24/2008 12:11PM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I think the puzzle aspect wasn’t so much a puzzle, as it was a matter of which options work.

Although in the land of “good grief, what are alts for if not testing things exactly like this” I was a little boggled by all the alt whores who didn’t just take notes when testing on alts.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Awesome. Thanks, Evil Trout!

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Character’s E-Peen™ has been lengthened: 11:55AM

Stop Anthropomorphizing Me!

This player received a LOLcat via Tubmail.

Hooray.

Beavis-Dragon

Level 56 Emo Kid

Douchebag to the Stars!!!!!!

Yea!!!! I got my peen, thanks ET

Combobreaker

Avatar: 70397 Sat Oct 25 21:25:15 -0400 2008

[WHEN I WAS]

Level 35 Troll

United States of Purple Drank

I LOVE THIS male reproductive organ

Combobreaker was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Combobreaker edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

7VibratingLa-
ngston

Avatar: 64688 Sun Oct 19 21:42:40 -0400 2008

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

I got it. Evil Trout delivers.

doktor_cake

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

asforoneday

Avatar: 71426 Sun Oct 19 16:57:02 -0400 2008

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

thank you evil trout, I’m a happy person now Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Aw, he caresLog in to see images!

Or else he just wanted to end this thread.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I’m glad Evil Trout is one of the few friends I didn’t delete after I got the friend whore e-peen, it paid off! Thanks for the Peen E.T.!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i recieved this peen yesterday, for some odd reason though i hadn’t done that conversation with all the requirements… and this happened after 3 days of doing nothing with this character, i was saving visits o_0

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i recieved this peen yesterday, for some odd reason though i hadn’t done that conversation with all the requirements… and this happened after 3 days of doing nothing with this character, i was saving visits o_0

What did the tubmail you received from trhe woeismoderator say?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!