Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile Episode 3 Minor Spoilers Thread

spongebob-sc-
out

Avatar: 96536 Mon Sep 07 13:08:51 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Streaks are really important :sarc:

Dammit, i enjoyed the cybering.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

So to enjoy ALL the content you wrote, I have to pay the price of EP3 PLUS the price of of 14 alts? Dawg, you gay. Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

CrinkzPipe Posted:

So to enjoy ALL the content you wrote, I have to pay the price of EP3 PLUS the price of of 14 alts? Dawg, you gay. Log in to see images!

I’m bumuming you haven’t seen “every single piece of unique content” in Ep1, unless you played through enough times to take EVERY chat option presented to you, across all the paths. This is where his reply is hazy.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

MC Banhammer Posted:

I’m bumuming you haven’t seen “every single piece of unique content” in Ep1, unless you played through enough times to take EVERY chat option presented to you, across all the paths. This is where his reply is hazy.

This is also true. Basically there’s more variety depending on what clbum you are and what alignment you are at specific points in the game.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

MC Banhammer Posted:

im sure i could of worded it better. but i meant like different story lines. Missing out on a whole contact is missing more content then missing one or two dialog choices.

and ninja’d by ET.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 12/11/2009 3:24PM

Doctor O

Avatar: 215253 2009-11-01 01:29:35 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boing Boing! I'm bouncing off! :)

Will I be one of the lucky reappearing NPCs? I remember auditioning 6 or 7 weeks ago, but no one ever got back to me. Log in to see images!

i farted like a rockstar

The nerd o powa was banned for this post by Nicco

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

It’s getting harder to think of minor spoilers at this point!

We have commissioned lots of new artwork, both from previous artists (such as Dooomcat, who did the current homepage) and brand new artists..

Lady_Gaga

Avatar: 93840 2010-02-07 01:11:33 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Here’s one for you ET:

Are we getting new Web Spiders? Log in to see images!

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Evil Trout Posted:

brand new artists

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Or how about this one:

How much will the most expensive new equippable item purchasable from a store cost?

Because it doesn’t seem fair that testers will know how much they need to save, while non-testers won’t.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

MC Banhammer Posted:

Or how about this one:

How much will the most expensive new equippable item purchasable from a store cost?

Because it doesn’t seem fair that testers will know how much they need to save, while non-testers won’t.

This. I wasn’t around when Ep 2 launched, but if the wiki is correct, then there was a similar problem with books last time.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Evil Trout Posted:

We have commissioned lots of new artwork, both from previous artists (such as Dooomcat, who did the current homepage) and brand new artists..

You should have commissioned from me Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

^

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

Or how about this one:

I don’t quite get this: do you think that within the next few weeks people would otherwise waste all their money on stuff instead of keeping it around?

The advantage of knowing the prices early is pretty small, I’d say.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Evil Trout Posted:

I don’t quite get this: do you think that within the next few weeks people would otherwise waste all their money on stuff instead of keeping it around?

The advantage of knowing the prices early is pretty small, I’d say.

I think MCB is concerned as the advantage was not small last time. Those who were aware of the radical price change in books (and had the sense to judge which books would be sought after) made a killing on them. I remember seeing a couple of players very religiously unloading tons of copies of The Art of Flame War. They had obviously been purchased in bulk from the Ppwn Shoppe before the price adjustment.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter for the average player. For the more aggressive players, it will be more likely to make a difference this time as Kyoubai already exists. Someone with inside information and the ability to speculate on how to profit from it won’t have to sit around for a couple of months waiting for a way to sell.

Ulesoran

[Sonic Vegemite]

Level 69 Hacker

I'M A STUPID **** WHOSE OPINION DOESNT' COUNT

So will there be new clbumes added like there was with Ep2?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

indeed, when ep 2 came out i was albe to breeze though the shops. I bought like 100 smileprin the night before then the next day they sell back for like 8x more or something ridiculous. that kind of advantage is hardly fair.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Yeah, basically what Scully and Adapt are saying. I’m just concerned that the testers will have some huge advantage over people who don’t have foreknowledge, and could use that advantage to screw things like the Flezz leaderboards.

And, if people who are sitting at, say,  100K (or whatever), might want to start doing some jobs to be able to in-game afford whatever’ll be needed to take the lower level forums in Ep3, without having to start grinding once they START Ep3.

Did that make sense? I’m not sure I’m wording thing well Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Bandaney Posted:

You should have commissioned from me Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!