Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Evil Trout Posted:

I don’t quite get this: do you think that within the next few weeks people would otherwise waste all their money on stuff instead of keeping it around?

The advantage of knowing the prices early is pretty small, I’d say.

I think MCB is concerned as the advantage was not small last time. Those who were aware of the radical price change in books (and had the sense to judge which books would be sought after) made a killing on them. I remember seeing a couple of players very religiously unloading tons of copies of The Art of Flame War. They had obviously been purchased in bulk from the Ppwn Shoppe before the price adjustment.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter for the average player. For the more aggressive players, it will be more likely to make a difference this time as Kyoubai already exists. Someone with inside information and the ability to speculate on how to profit from it won’t have to sit around for a couple of months waiting for a way to sell.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!