Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Important News: Brownie Point values have changed!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Master_Troll Posted:

Comparison List

You also missed Disable Advertisements, which stayed consistent (2->30)

Also snipe

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

MC Banhammer Posted:

You also missed Disable Advertisements, which stayed consistent (2->30)

Also snipe

I ignored all the ones which maintained their values

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’d say have a minimum amount to qualify for the peen. 15 BP?

I currently have 15 BP – it seems like only yesterday it was just 1. Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

The Cat Who Walked Through Malls Posted:

I’m also going to suggest again having in-game items that can be bought for BP.

oh no, please don’t that makes games horrible.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

So can I host 570 Last post wins 1BP contests now?

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Johnny Mac Posted:

So can I host 570 Last post wins 1BP contests now?

Or you can host 1 first post wins contest for 570BP

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Yeah, we’d probably expect a minimum of 15 BP for a Big Give E-Peen™ or something like that. I guess we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.

spongebob-sc-
out

Avatar: 96536 Mon Sep 07 13:08:51 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Streaks are really important :sarc:

Evil Trout Posted:

On November 17, 2009, we changed the value of Brownie Points.

When we did this, we multiplied everyone’s balances by the same amount so that everything is fair and nobody’s money was lost.

We did this for a few reasons:

• We wanted to be able to fine-tune our prices and the previous amounts weren’t flexible enough. For example: we wanted to make some products cheaper than 1 Brownie Point, but we couldn’t without making them free.
  • At some point in the future, we want it to be possible to earn Brownie Points by completing in-game tasks, and we wanted smaller increments to reward players more frequently.
  • We want players to be able to run contests in Flamebate with more winners without having to waste a ton of money.

If you are running a contest for BP values, please edit your posts to adjust the prices accordingly. You should make it an even swap with the new conversion rate (15:1).

We’ve also adjusted some of our prices for products. The majority of the prices have gone downwards, but most things are more or less the same.

If you have any more questions or think your balance is wrong, mods/admins will be willing to help you sort it out. Just contact us Log in to see images!

Thanks!

YESH!

Now i can afford my troll alt.

But, a question, how much does Episode 2 cost now?

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

ChilePepino Posted:

oh no, please don’t that makes games horrible.

You already complain that the game is horrible all the time. Log in to see images! I agree it would be horrible if it was introduced without opening the economy. Then it would simply be a donor game and that drives people away. Allowing people to trade for things in Kyoubai would very much be the equivalent of the mall in KoL. I have two characters over there, one has donated plenty, one has earned the in game currency and purchased all specialty items from the mall. Both characters are fully capable of anything. As long as I had options the specialty items did absolutely nothing to give one character an advantage over the other.

MC Banhammer Posted:

That would be a kewl way to do it, yeah. They’d need to set the min price p high though.

No, you misunderstand. Catt means the players are the only ones who sell BP at auction. Any BPs sold would have been purchased by players, not put up by CZ. The only way for sales to be maintained is to keep CZ from introducing extra random BPs into the economy, it must be player driven.

scully edited this message on 11/17/2009 1:18PM

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

spongebob-scout Posted:

YESH!

Now i can afford my troll alt.

But, a question, how much does Episode 2 cost now?

Look up, 200 bp.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

scully, I think you know what I meant but I’m gonna talk a bit about it. I hate those games where people who simply give out the money need no skill on the said game to be on the “top”. I think CZ has already talked about this that they do not want to turn forumwarz into that and that’s the reason for the joke app ET did a while ago.
Maybe if it’s some kind of decorative item or gives cheater status or something along the lines.
I’d totally buy something like a 0off 0def helmet for keyboard bashing for example.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Bridge built, hon Log in to see images!

spongebob-sc-
out

Avatar: 96536 Mon Sep 07 13:08:51 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Streaks are really important :sarc:

By The way, i have a suggestion.

Can you please allow other bank accounts than paypal?

Like Ideal, wallie cards, etcetra.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

wait so now people are going to bother me to do stuff? Log in to see images!

also i hope this doesn’t go the way of cred in episode 2 when everything blew up and got ludicrous.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

I just updated every active contest to the new BP ratio.

If I forgot to update a thread please report it.

Thanks!

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

ChilePepino Posted:

some good stuff.

I do know what you meant, but not every game with buyable things turns to crap. A lot depends on how the game itself functions and whether the game designers behave responsibly when they release things.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

scully Posted:

I do know what you meant, but not every game with buyable things turns to crap. A lot depends on how the game itself functions and whether the game designers behave responsibly when they release things.

This is what scares me the most though. That we could make a mistake and ruin the fun of the game for everyone.

I absolutely do not want our game to become one of those Zynga pieces of **** where people just buy their way to the top. So while we do want BP earnable in game, we have to be SUPER careful about how we do it.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Evil Trout Posted:

This is what scares me the most though. That we could make a mistake and ruin the fun of the game for everyone.

I absolutely do not want our game to become one of those Zynga pieces of **** where people just buy their way to the top. So while we do want BP earnable in game, we have to be SUPER careful about how we do it.

Implament that joke game on FWZ imo, pay the most BP get a epeen that is worth 0.01 inch.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Evil Trout Posted:

Hmm…

Given that, I think you should wait until Dom is overhauled before doing this. Because really, what else can you buy your way to the top with other than a competitive advantage in Dom? The storyline game is a solo affair you could cheat your way through anyway if you really wanted to.

Maybe leaderboards, because buying ads increases your ability to go for Flamebate fodder and the other “click here and do something to give me +1”-type things. But that’s about it, no?

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

i still have 0 bp ):

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!