Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Evil Trout Posted:

This is what scares me the most though. That we could make a mistake and ruin the fun of the game for everyone.

I absolutely do not want our game to become one of those Zynga pieces of **** where people just buy their way to the top. So while we do want BP earnable in game, we have to be SUPER careful about how we do it.

Hmm…

Given that, I think you should wait until Dom is overhauled before doing this. Because really, what else can you buy your way to the top with other than a competitive advantage in Dom? The storyline game is a solo affair you could cheat your way through anyway if you really wanted to.

Maybe leaderboards, because buying ads increases your ability to go for Flamebate fodder and the other “click here and do something to give me +1”-type things. But that’s about it, no?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!