Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Way to go CZ

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

And ruin another potentially fun and actually entertaining part of this game.

As many of you may well know, a few of us who have nothing better to do with our money have been putting up crap items on the auction house and having what essentially boils down to a ****ing contest over who can cough up the most flezz for a worthless item. It was fun. I kept us entertained. And let me tell you that 4 million flezz marble would have been my prize possession, and I certainly would have gotten at least 4 million imaginary and easily replenishable currency flezz worth of fun and joy out of it.

Who the **** are you guys to say what the market for items is, and what constitutes as abuse? If 7 different people were bidding on that very marble, why is it deemed “abuse”? What else can we possibly do with our flezz than **** it away on worthless stuff for our own amusement? I earned this ****ing flezz, and I’ll do with it what I God damn please.

**** your abuse policy and **** your sense of fun and entertainment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I earned this ****ing flezz, and I’ll do with it what I God damn please.

This.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Who the **** are you guys to say what the market for items is, and what constitutes as abuse? If 7 different people were bidding on that very marble, why is it deemed “abuse”? What else can we possibly do with our flezz than **** it away on worthless stuff for our own amusement? I earned this ****ing flezz, and I’ll do with it what I God damn please.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

And ruin another potentially fun and actually entertaining part of this game.

As many of you may well know, a few of us who have nothing better to do with our money have been putting up crap items on the auction house and having what essentially boils down to a ****ing contest over who can cough up the most flezz for a worthless item. It was fun. I kept us entertained. And let me tell you that 4 million flezz marble would have been my prize possession, and I certainly would have gotten at least 4 million imaginary and easily replenishable currency flezz worth of fun and joy out of it.

****ing signed. Shouldn’t the market deem what prices are appropriate for what items? Maybe instead of taking both the flezz and the item from an auction that you don’t think should sell for as high as it is you should instead just not bid on it and let people who really want a mutilated toy koala for example, buy it for 1.3 mil.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

So the marble auction got identified as abuse?

I’d love to say, you definitely hit the nail on the head!

Way to go, CZ! Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/35050

I better ****ing win this koala. I want this koala. I have the money to buy it. It should be my koala. There is no rational argument against me getting this koala.*

If CZ would care to explain why I don’t deserve this koala, I’d invite them to point out to me where in Kyoubai policy it states that people can’t bid the **** out of random things for fun. Seriously we’re trying to take your tired product and do something entertaining with it. If the only fun to be had is CZ fun, well, time to mosey on then I think.

*except for the obvious “someone outbid you” reason.

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 02/01/2009 3:12AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Hobart the koala is mine, back off son

CZ the point is obviously that if you want there to be a max placed on items don’t make an auction house. In auctions, the market dictates the price, not the owner of the auction house.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

This should be in whiny ****es.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Goatse II Posted:

This should be in whiny ****es.

Yes Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/35050

I better ****ing win this koala. I want this koala. I have the money to buy it. It should be my koala. There is no rational argument against me getting this koala.*

If CZ would care to explain why I don’t deserve this koala, I’d invite them to point out to me where in Kyoubai policy it states that people can’t bid the **** out of random things for fun. Seriously we’re trying to take your tired product and do something entertaining with it. If the only fun to be had is CZ fun, well, time to mosey on then I think.

*except for the obvious “someone outbid you” reason.

You don’t deserve it because they are evil.

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

FAIL Posted:

the market dictates the price, not the owner of the auction house.

truth here

http://parrotlol.ytmnd.com/

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

AntiRules187 Posted:

You don’t deserve it because they are evil.

this is game discussion, if you have a relevant point, make it, trolling is not allowed here

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

mNeMoNiC aLg0rItHm Posted:

this is game discussion, if you have a relevant point, make it, trolling is not allowed here

alrite, sorry. they most likely will not let the auction fully go through is because they don’t think you should auction off junk. And for that price, they think you must be very special or doing something you shouldn’t (exchanging flezz between alts). So most likely, the auction will be closed.

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Marbles or Koalas to some people are more powerful than any .moar file.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

AntiRules187 Posted:

alrite, sorry. they most likely will not let the auction fully go through is because they don’t think you should auction off junk.

If they can’t auction off junk, why do you have the option to auction it then?

This is the best truth I’ve seen in a while here?

FAIL Posted:

the market dictates the price, not the owner of the auction house.

An Auction House is a free market by default. Supply and demand. Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Fran Posted:

An Auction House is a free market by default. Supply and demand. Log in to see images!

And clearly, if 7 unique people bid on something, there is a demand for it, no matter what the stupid reason is.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Fran Posted:

If they can’t auction off junk, why do you have the option to auction it then? This is the best truth I’ve seen in a while here?

Who knows? The Mods know… Let’s ask them.

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

I mean honestly you mod these boards, some of you look at IDC, and you could find out if anything shady was going on behind closed doors in klan forums if you wanted to. You have the ability to tell whats an abusive auction and whats just a bunch of bored players having fun. Use some discretion (pot kettle black etc I know).

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

If placed a bid for a thousand dollars for a marble on eBay, would they shut it down?

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

Fran Posted:

An Auction House is a free market

i dont think you see the hypocrisy in that statement, since the ‘house’

intercedes on no ones behalf but its own.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!