Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay People who sell the Haxploitation epeen should be banned imo

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Because that’s not helping the admins fix the bug but on the contrary making it worse by letting more people know about it and thus putting ourselves in more danger of our accounts getting compromised. This should be discouraged imo.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

I would report it, but after I saw that a certain mod re-exploited a reported exploit, I don’t want to report exploits anymore.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

If you have reported once you surely know ET’s email to contact him directly.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i would mention something about the ‘best troll on fw’ being trolled by the game, which most decent trolls dont even play, but i cant since this is gd.

however, i will say that ppl that get a good angle like hax or the eagleye,

then sell it, are smart imo

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

I don’t really see your problem actually, what’s wrong with selling peens, imo its a little money boost for CZ.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Not only do I support selling the hax peen, I would give BP to get it.

*cough…Hint, Hint…Cough*

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

I wouldn’t mind if it were another peen, but definitely not this one. Because it affects my security and privacy, and I can’t just sit here watching.

What would you think if you wake up in the morning seeing your account being taken over by someone else or your klan being deleted and someone is making an excuse, “I was just testing this awesome exploit I bought yesterday with just 30BP”?

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

quangntenemy Posted:

What would you think if you wake up in the morning seeing your account being taken over by someone else or your klan being deleted and someone is making an excuse, “I was just testing this awesome exploit I bought yesterday with just 30BP”?

You’re right, this would be a travesty.

30BP is way to much for a peen.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Nicco Posted:

I would report it, but after I saw that a certain mod re-exploited a reported exploit, I don’t want to report exploits anymore.

This.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Bling Fling Posted:

This.

Can someone fill me in? I don’t know what you’re talking about.

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

Evil Trout Posted:

This

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

1) Find ET’s mail or send a tm to him

2) Watch as the reported exploit magically doesn’t get to the moderators

3) ???

4) Profit.

And am I the only one that thinks it’s funny enough how people get ****ed off when they don’t want to report exploits because of something that doesn’t even fit on the Haxploitation E-Peen criteria?

And I have to agree with quangntenemy. I’d rather have a Moderator exploiting a non-Haxploitation worthy exploit, than having someone not reporting a Haxploitation-worthy exploit because they are, like they say in Brazil, “de birra”. At least, if someone abuses it, ET will know the exploit DO exist and he will fix the exploit soon. He won’t know about security holes if no one reports them, and as we’ve witnessed already, usually when he discovers by himself, it’s too late.

You’re doing a big favor to FW by not reporting a security role because you want some stupid internet currency. I can’t wait to see my security compromised when someone else finds the exploit Nicco is not willing to report because he’s hurt at a stupid E-Peen.

Fran edited this message on 12/28/2008 1:48PM

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Evil Trout Posted:

I think he’s referring to TUBS using the Flezz exploit, I think someone reported it and then he used it, I’m not 100% on this though.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Evil Trout Posted:

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

I admit I’ve used somebody else’s idea that I wouldn’t have seen if i wasn’t a mod.

However, the original idea was slow and ugly compared to how I improved upon it.

I’m a bad person for this. But I’m a ****IN RICH bad person for a couple days. Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Johnny Mac Posted:

I think he’s referring to TUBS using the Flezz exploit, I think someone reported it and then he used it, I’m not 100% on this though.

Not a Haxploitation-worthy E-Peen, IE not a security hole.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Did the flezz thing get anyone a Hax peen? I thought of that as a game bug, not a site security thing. Do game bugs that are big enough qualify?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

scullyangel Posted:

Did the flezz thing get anyone a Hax peen? I thought of that as a game bug, not a site security thing. Do game bugs that are big enough qualify?

No. There was worse exploits than that, game-related (BiZarro Tom, as an example), and people who reported it and did as the E-Peen said didn’t receive a Haxploitation E-Peen. If deleting most klan forum information is not a security hole, I don’t know what else is.

Fran edited this message on 12/28/2008 1:37PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

scullyangel Posted:

TUBS’ thing was one of the most impressive exploits I’d seen on Forumwarz. He was the only one who ever managed to top a leaderboard using an exploit. I thought that was worth the peen.

It is true that it was based on another reported exploit (and that person also received the Peen), but TUBS took it to a completely different level. It involved a completely different piece of the game to work, and some scripting.

Fran Posted:

There was worse exploits than that, game-related (BiZarro Tom, as an example), and people who reported it and did as the E-Peen said didn’t receive a Haxploitation E-Peen.

People submitting bugs that are like “MySpace tom deleted my Klan!” after the fact do not qualify for the E-Peen™. That’s reporting a bug, not finding an exploit.

We have been very clear about this in previous threads: to qualify for the E-Peen™ you must discover an exploit, and report it to us so it can be fixed.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I like that you guys consider a big game bug a serious problem. For the majority of players a game bug is more likely to impact their play/goals than some of the security stuff.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

scullyangel Posted:

I like that you guys consider a big game bug a serious problem. For the majority of players a game bug is more likely to impact their play/goals than some of the security stuff.

That’s why I think it’s great to have it for game exploits and not just hacking pbumwords or w/e Fran thinks it is.

It encourages people to help out in reporting the huge exploits early and not tell everyone about them to exploit them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!