Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay People who sell the Haxploitation epeen should be banned imo

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Evil Trout Posted:

He was the only one who ever managed to top a leaderboard using an exploit. I thought that was worth the peen.

This is simply not true. If this is your reason for having tubs keep the peen I suggest you remove it right away as Myspace Tom and others have pulled similar stuff in the past, without access to bug reports.

Am I being weird when I think it’s wrong for the moderation staff to take bug reports and in stead of helping fix them, they exploit them?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Bling Fling Posted:

This is simply not true. If this is your reason for having tubs keep the peen I suggest you remove it right away as Myspace Tom and others have pulled similar stuff in the past, without access to bug reports.

Am I being weird when I think it’s wrong for the moderation staff to take bug reports and in stead of helping fix them, they exploit them?

No, I don’t think you are weird, but I do think we should just let it go. When I posted that I thought it was good that big bugs got the Hax peen I didn’t actually realize that he had picked up and was keeping both. I’ve always bumumed that getting to keep the leader board peen was the reward for reporting a big bug, it’s surprising that more people don’t have the Hax peen then.

And, you are very right about that not being the first leader board peen achieved via bug/loophole abuse. Apparently it was “cooler” than the other bugs though.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Bling Fling Posted:

I don’t think that’s weird. Only reason I’ve ever done anything similar is to verify, then I’ve cleaned up.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

The guy who came up with the original exploit got an epeen for it. It was an infinite flezz exploit. I used his idea and came up with a physically faster and more profitable method. I haven’t made that secret.

I dunno if I ever went entirely public with what I did to get all that flezz but it’s fixed so I might as well clear it up:

Kevidactyl reported that since you could buy nettranny in the ppwn shop sometimes, so you could modify the ppwn shop selling item IDs to be the ID of your nettranny. if you sell it, you can get another one for free and it’d get you 77F each time.

I figured you could probably sell other unlisted stuff, so I tried all my quest items and found the Satellite Dish went for 33,750. Then it turned out if you ran the FBO IDC chat where they give you the dish it’d give you a new dish. I recorded a macro to run the chat, grab the item ID of the dish, and sell it. Repeated 1700 times.

Now unlisted items are fixed to be unsellable. Modifying ppwn shope html won’t sell them.

Anyways, the point here is that the exploit got me to the top of the leaderboard in two nights without any forum visits. People who have used exploits to ease their path to the top still had to grind over an extended period of time. That’s what made this one ‘cooler.’

I tried the turkey peen bug as well and deleted the peens as soon as I got them. Just so you know.

Bling Fling Posted:

No you’re not being weird. I know it was wrong and I made it clear to ET I’d accept the consequences. Turns out he didn’t mind because he’s a cool guy and I didn’t do any real damage. I did help ET fix it when I was finished if that’s any consolation.

Obviously noone cares but it was my dream to find a way to get infinite flezz here. There were some close calls in Ep1 but nothing ever worked out. Then this came along and I couldn’t pbum it up. Even with all the **** it stirred up, it was worth it.

If Kevidactyl had exploited the bug and got himself to the top of the leaderboard, he would have probably been allowed to keep the flezz peen as well.

TUBSWEETIE edited this message on 12/29/2008 2:41PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

scullyangel Posted:

And, you are very right about that not being the first leader board peen achieved via bug/loophole abuse. Apparently it was “cooler” than the other bugs though.

Please remind me?

If you’re talking about MST getting banned for creating spam bots, that’s not the same thing as finding an exploit.

People topped the friend leaderboard by spamming friend requests, but I don’t remember any exploits involved.

What I think isn’t clear here is that TUBS didn’t get the e-peen for re-submitting an existing exploit. He figured out a way to get an infinite amount of satellite dishes, that’s why he got it.

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

What did he do, exactly, to get said flezz?

The Suspender

Avatar: 70366 Mon Dec 29 00:40:55 -0500 2008

Level 24 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Ah, I see (didn’t read second page).

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

The Suspender Posted:

What did he do, exactly, to get said flezz?

Two posts up from yours, he explained it.

EDIT: Sniped Log in to see images! MC Banhammer edited this message on 12/29/2008 4:22PM

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Evil Trout – I’ll send you a tubmail when I get home later.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Upon further reflection and a tubmail from scully I have removed the leaderboard topping peen from TUBSWEETIE’s account.

For the record I was defending him earning the haxx E-peen™ which I stil think he deserves, not the leaderboard topping one.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

My faith in humanity, and by “humanity” I mean ForumWarz, has been restored.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

I got the hax peen twice so I put it on one of my alts Log in to see images!

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Apologies to Tubs for being less than cool. Like I said to ET it’s not you having the peen, it’s the precedent it sets and how it looks.

To ET – thanks, man. You know, your crew of nutty peenwhores wouldn’t bother if we didn’t honestly believe the game part of the game was fun and full of potential.

Now, about the fact that I was able to just get another turkey peen for using the second turkey I bought…

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Scully is turning into our very own Karl Rove, the voice behind the power.Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

scullyangel Posted:

Now, about the fact that I was able to just get another turkey peen for using the second turkey I bought…

That part’s legitimate. You paid the price, you got the peen.

CoreyJess Posted:

Scully is turning into our very own Karl Rove, the voice behind the power.Log in to see images!

Or our very own Deep Throat Log in to see images! MC Banhammer edited this message on 12/31/2008 1:25PM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

Not according to what he told other people.

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Give Tubs back his ePeen, he deserves it.

I think the system should work like this: A person ****s around and find an exploit. They test this exploit to make sure, and get something out of it (An ePeen, for instance).

The person then reports the exploit, and points to what they’ve done as proof that the exploit is real.

Because they reported it after confirming that it works, they should be allowed to keep the ill-gotten reward – within reason. In this case that means the ePeen but not all the flezz.

If after using an exploit they don’t report both the exploit and what they did with it, then they get permab&. If they spread the exploit around before it’s fixed, they also get B&.

This provides strong encouragement to both find exploits AND report them, while at the same time strongly discouraging people from abusing exploits.

That said, yea, give Tubs his ePeen back.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Wait now I saw there was actual dramas in this thread… in any case it seems to have been rectified I guess.

elenaratelimit edited this message on 12/31/2008 3:30PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

spacekadt Posted:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Not according to what he told other people.

ITT: ET flip-flops in private.

My info’s from yesterday.

Bling Fling

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Didn’t ET say there would be no second Turkey E-Peen?

Ugh. Ninjad. Point still stands though. The Turkey was presented back in the Ppwn Shoppe for those who missed it at Thanksgiving.

Bling Fling edited this message on 12/31/2008 3:39PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!