Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

1) Find ET’s mail or send a tm to him

2) Watch as the reported exploit magically doesn’t get to the moderators

3) ???

4) Profit.

And am I the only one that thinks it’s funny enough how people get ****ed off when they don’t want to report exploits because of something that doesn’t even fit on the Haxploitation E-Peen criteria?

And I have to agree with quangntenemy. I’d rather have a Moderator exploiting a non-Haxploitation worthy exploit, than having someone not reporting a Haxploitation-worthy exploit because they are, like they say in Brazil, “de birra”. At least, if someone abuses it, ET will know the exploit DO exist and he will fix the exploit soon. He won’t know about security holes if no one reports them, and as we’ve witnessed already, usually when he discovers by himself, it’s too late.

You’re doing a big favor to FW by not reporting a security role because you want some stupid internet currency. I can’t wait to see my security compromised when someone else finds the exploit Nicco is not willing to report because he’s hurt at a stupid E-Peen.

Fran edited this message on 12/28/2008 1:48PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!