Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business Regarding the new E-peen length system

Theo de Raadt

Avatar: 72133 Fri Jan 02 12:04:19 -0500 2009

[Late Yak Sectarian]

Level 31 Hacker

My brain is so full of **** that I have to spew it on Flamebate so I don't have to suffer a lobotomy

This 13” epeen system would make sense in a game about trolling.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

I’m pretty sure everyone knows how I feel about the length system, so I won’t **** here to much more. To prove my point I will say that I currently have 54 e-peens (5th most overall), but I’m in 26th place in length.

How does that make any sense?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

I could actually do that if I didn’t think I’d get in trouble for it. Mods can now award epeen. So I could give ALL of them to one of my testing alts, and that would fix the top at 13”. Log in to see images!

I was kinda hoping that CZ would pick trustworthy mods Log in to see images!

I didn’t know you guys could give all of the different peens, but I did know you had the ability Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

The idea is it allows us to add new E-Peen™ without having people’s peen just getting longer and longer.

The alternative would be some people with 20”+ inch male reproductive organes that just get longer and longer forever. If you guys are cool with that I will change it.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Any revised system should definitely include rarity within it as not every peen is equivalent in the difficulty in achieving it.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Evil Trout Posted:

The idea is it allows us to add new E-Peen™ without having people’s peen just getting longer and longer.

The alternative would be some people with 20”+ inch male reproductive organes that just get longer and longer forever. If you guys are cool with that I will change it.

This is a internet game, what’s the problem with 20 inch long male reproductive organes? Log in to see images!

If you consider a normal internet environment, people ALWAYS brag about having bigger male reproductive organes than what they truly have IRL. Having unrealistically long male reproductive organes would only makes sense.

Fran edited this message on 12/11/2008 5:28PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Double post :|

Fran edited this message on 12/11/2008 5:23PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Evil Trout Posted:

Well the problem is that we’re not feeling rewarded for our accomplishments, but rather, punished.

You could remove the cap and divide all the lengths by 10; that should keep them small enough for a long time, no?

Or change to a smaller unit of measure than inches. Like maybe centimeters.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 12/11/2008 5:26PM

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Evil Trout Posted:

That would make for such epic epeens it would be worth it. Legendary epeens that people will point to for truly awesome achievement.

It would also allow for a sense of accomplishment for those of us relatively new to the game. To earn a new epeen and see a shrinkage was disappointing to say the least.

DesdiPhoenix

Avatar: 75442 Wed Nov 12 18:57:30 -0500 2008

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

We could also have it so that the number of people with a peen makes the size of said peen change.

More people = smaller size.

That way it’s based on how rare the peens you have are.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I’m confused as to why a 20” peen isn’t funny. Clearly that peenwhore got implants. Log in to see images!

If you want to stick with the fixed 13.0” thing, then award yourself (ET) every peen in the game, so it all hinges on you as the ultimate measuring stick. I might be a griefer in certain ways, but I don’t want to think that because I got the latest consecutive peen or whatever craploads of people woke up annoyed that their game effort had been devalued. How can it possibly be good for the game to let one active player subtly troll and annoy every other person in the game simply by playing? Does anyone out there actually think the players at the top are going to do anything except keep picking up new peens and swap position occasionally?

EDIT:

Sneaky27 Posted:

It would also allow for a sense of accomplishment for those of us relatively new to the game. To earn a new epeen and see a shrinkage was disappointing to say the least.

THIS is what I don’t want to see. It is not just having an effect on the longtime peenwhores.

scully edited this message on 12/11/2008 5:33PM

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

make it work!

shrtcat

Avatar: 79911 Sat Nov 15 22:45:44 -0500 2008

Level 25 Emo Kid

Posting from inside JB's bumhole

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

If you want peenz to devalue the more they’re obtained, then have them give each person who gets the peen less and less of a reward for it. After all, being the FIRST person to do something is a LOT more impressive than the 9000th person to do it.

Also, that would take away the incentive for players to hog the leaderboards to keep their peen up.

Of course, NOT degrading peen length would be far more entertaining – who could say no to the lulz from people walking around with 32’ ePeens?

I disagree, because then this would penalize the newer players. We should have a system that’s fair to everyone.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

Evil Trout Posted:

Personally, I am cool with that.

shrtcat edited this message on 12/11/2008 5:39PM

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

shrtcat Posted:

I disagree, because then this would penalize the newer players. We should have a system that’s fair to everyone.

It scares me that I agree with shrtcat. I would add one thing though:

shrtcat Posted:

I disagree, because then this would penalize the newer players. We should have a system that’s fair to everyone, especially new players.

Otherwise, how the hell are you going to encourage new players and grow the community if new players are discouraged from the beginning?

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Evil Trout Posted:

For some reason, this reply didn’t include the words “I see that everyone involved in playing and making this game hates the way I changed e-peen, so I’ll work to change that in the next day or so”. Que obvioso, there’s no question, obviously everyone wants it with the potential 20”+ epeens…

Can you please fix that?

FalconFour edited this message on 12/11/2008 5:44PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

FalconFour Posted:

For some reason, this reply didn’t include the words “I see that everyone involved in playing and making this game hates the way I changed e-peen, so I’ll work to change that in the next day or so”. Que obvioso, there’s no question, obviously everyone wants it with the potential 20”+ epeens…

Can you please fix that?

It didn’t include those words because they wouldn’t be accurate. There are only 36 posts in this thread and many are from the same person. A far cry from “everyone”.

shrtcat

Level 25 Emo Kid

MC Banhammer Posted:

It didn’t include those words because they wouldn’t be accurate. There are only 36 posts in this thread and many are from the same person. A far cry from “everyone”.

True, but there have been many threads in the past about this same subject, and tons of people were ****ing about the same thing.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Evil Trout Posted:

I’d rather have a horse male reproductive organ, and scully have an elephant’s than Scully keeping at 13” while I watch mine slowly become inverted.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

MC Banhammer Posted:

37 replies, 21 of them different usernames at least… unless you are going to alt reveal or something (Log in to see images!)

some adjustments are in order, though letting it go on and on forever is not much different than the number system except it would have ” next to it, just sayin’

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!