Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature .moar files and the forums you get them at

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Ok, I’m gonna take a crash course in table-formatting and see if I can’t get the files by forums table looking… nice

Edit: Orb’s probably gonna be editing the files page for a while, probably. You might not wanna work on it until he’s done, since all your updates will probably get lost

ShadyPixels edited this message on 10/18/2008 1:50AM

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I need to wait to do my part. Orb is doing some updates and they win in my book.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I think Orb is doing most of the updates that would need to be done Log in to see images!

I guess now is a good time to start making wiki pages for all the seperate files…

Also, it’d be nice if we could include punctuation in wiki page names

ShadyPixels edited this message on 10/18/2008 1:54AM

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

ShadyPixels Posted:

I think Orb is doing most of the updates that would need to be done Log in to see images!

I guess now is a good time to start making wiki pages for all the seperate files…

Also, it’d be nice if we could include punctuation in wiki page names

some file names have their own formatting, too… (italics and such) but I didn’t keep records off that so it’ll have to wait.

Personally I strongly feel that files do not need individual wiki pages. Wikipedia Pokemon Syndrome. Log in to see images!

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Orb Posted:

Personally I strongly feel that files do not need individual wiki pages. Wikipedia Pokemon Syndrome. Log in to see images!

I’m not against doing it another way, do you have a though on how to list drop locations without it though? One that answers the question I posed for banhammer?

it was:

Wylin Posted:

”Where should I go pwn in hopes of getting this last missing piece of this certain file?”

Wylin edited this message on 10/18/2008 2:04AM

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Wylin Posted:

My thought is that we could make a page for each forum, and a list of the files they drop (and the frequencies with which they are dropped) there. Much less work than a page for each file.

One minor problem for that- I kept no record of where I found these files, beyond the one in my memory. That research would have to be re-done entirely, so I would say we are less than halfway through with the necessary fieldwork for .moar files Wiki Info. Anyone who wanted to find info themselves- you’re in luck. There is ALWAYS more info needed for this.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Drop frequencies are gonna be a **** to spade out, what with 4 forum visits a day >_>

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Orb Posted:

My thought is that we could make a page for each forum, and a list of the files they drop (and the frequencies with which they are dropped) there. Much less work than a page for each file.

I like both actually, It depends on what you are looking for, “What can I find in this forum” or “Where can I find this piece I need”

Do you dislike the look of this page in any way? http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/My_Beautiful_Scars_Gawk

edit: Oh, and I will begin recording each part drop I find starting with my next visits.

Wylin edited this message on 10/18/2008 2:19AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

ShadyPixels Posted:

Drop frequencies are gonna be a **** to spade out, what with 4 forum visits a day >_>

Someone can make a cheater alt.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Crinkz Posted:

And some people have a bunch of alts with 4 visits a day.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Crinkz Posted:

True, but that’s gonna be a lot of brownie points for this, since apparently there are over hundreds of files

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

ShadyPixels Posted:

‘swhy I tried to get as much raw data to work with as possible, but unfortunately I was terrible at, erm, compiling it together. Log in to see images! What is on the wiki is what I didn’t **** up. Tons of info has been lost… but maybe that’s good, in that it provides a great challenge to those who would catalog it all. Challenge is good, right?

Anyway, infodump is complete for now. I’d be glad to help out as I can from here, though. I still remember… some general stuff, somewhat? Log in to see images!

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Wylin Posted:

I like both actually, It depends on what you are looking for, “What can I find in this forum” or “Where can I find this piece I need”

Do you dislike the look of this page in any way? http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/My_Beautiful_Scars_Gawk

edit: Oh, and I will begin recording each part drop I find starting with my next visits.

...the page looks fine, but there are hundreds of these files. Log in to see images! It feels like a dreadfully inefficient way to catalog the information.

Still, if everyone wants it set up that way, I’ll help in any way I can.

ShadyPixels Posted:

True, but that’s gonna be a lot of brownie points for this, since apparently there are over hundreds of files

In getting the information I have listed I spent the equivalent of about fifteen to twenty bucks in BP. Mind you, there is a lot of info I came *very* close to getting but not quite… a lot of those 20+ files were 1 piece away before I ran out of time. So it isn’t *too* crazy. Just crazy.

Orb edited this message on 10/18/2008 2:26AM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Orb Posted:

Anyway, infodump is complete for now. I’d be glad to help out as I can from here, though. I still remember… some general stuff, somewhat? Log in to see images!

My turn, I’ll post when I’m done so we don’t revert by accident.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

If it helps any, I had around 13-14 luck. And in around 20 visits I got. This was at God Hates Facts.

Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Piece #1 x 8

Piece #2 x 8

Piece #3 x 6

Piece #4 x 5

Piece #5 x 4

Piece #6 x 5

Piece #7 x 7

Piece #8 x 5

Piece #9 x 2

Piece #10 x 6

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 10/18/2008 2:28AM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Making 150+ pages of single files is a very smart idea, I tells ya.

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Okay. Okay. Guys, I can get behind a page for all the music files that gives all the info you are planning for each music file. Please, please, please consider doing that rather than 150+ (emphasis on the +) extra pages. Five huge pages is much better than hundreds of small pages.

Please.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Orb Posted:

Okay. Okay. Guys, I can get behind a page for all the music files that gives all the info you are planning for each music file. Please, please, please consider doing that rather than 150+ (emphasis on the +) extra pages. Five huge pages is much better than hundreds of small pages.

Please.

I’m ok with this plan.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

We can do that.

Still going to be a horrendous table on the pages, though.

And we’re going to have to change all the forum pages from the redirects if we want to put a detailed list of obtainable .moar files on them.

ShadyPixels edited this message on 10/18/2008 2:41AM

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Why don’t we create a page for each forum and put the list of dropped .moar files in there? That’ll be better. And if you need to look for a certain file there’s always the search feature.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!