Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature .moar files and the forums you get them at

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

ShadyPixels Posted:

We can do that.

Still going to be a horrendous table on the pages, though.

And we’re going to have to change all the forum pages from the redirects if we want to put a detailed list of obtainable .moar files on them.

But hey, you may get a shiny new e-peen for it.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

It’ll be a ****, yeah, but other than being much simpler on the overall Spoilerpedia organization it’ll also be much easier to find things- files have eccentric and weird names, and it’s hard to search for them if you dont know how they are spelled (many are intentionally misspelled).

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

So, for the individual forum pages, do you think we should also put basic information about the forum, not just available .moar files?

Seems like the proper thing to do

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

ShadyPixels Posted:

So, for the individual forum pages, do you think we should also put basic information about the forum, not just available .moar files?

Seems like the proper thing to do

You can put that on the list of forums page.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Shouldn’t the individual forums have their own pages with descriptions and drops? As in, in addition to the moar file list and subs for Docs, Music, Pics, Programs, and Video tables?

The forum page would be a great place to put drop percentages?

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I dunno, I just think it kinda looks bad if every forum page in the game simply says which pieces are dropped. Maybe “Denture Chat Moar Files” would be better

Edit: Meh I’m going to bed, tomorrow I’ll start making a list

ShadyPixels edited this message on 10/18/2008 2:58AM

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Guys, the answer to clbumification is not adding more wiki pages, it’s to add information to existing ones. Individual pages for forums: unorthodox, but acceptable. Forums are relevant enough for their own pages, and it will give a place to add information that was previously not bothered with on the wiki. Individual pages just for the files they drop: utterly unnecessary.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Finally finished my sort of the main .moar page. I hope everyone likes it this way.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Crinkz Posted:

If it helps any, I had around 13-14 luck. And in around 20 visits I got. This was at God Hates Facts.

Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy

Piece #1 x 8

Piece #2 x 8

Piece #3 x 6

Piece #4 x 5

Piece #5 x 4

Piece #6 x 5

Piece #7 x 7

Piece #8 x 5

Piece #9 x 2

Piece #10 x 6

Wait, these runs didn’t give you any other file type? I’m also trying for a % chance of getting the file, as well.

Edit: Why not make two wiki pages:

1. Various .moar files and their effects (A grid graph, of the files v. the various benefits, with the squares filled in with the altercations)

2. What each forum drops

I’m probably missing something, though. That happens a lot.

Wangerbanger edited this message on 10/18/2008 3:54AM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Wangerbanger Posted:

Wait, these runs didn’t give you any other file type? I’m also trying for a % chance of getting the file, as well.

Yeah, I think things need to be pretty exact like:

Luck: #

Forum Name:

Thread Count:

Parts found in order:

Forum Name:

Thread Count:

Parts found in order:

Forum Name:

Thread Count:

Parts found in order:

Forum Name:

Thread Count:

Parts found in order:

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I don’t think thread count would matter…

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Wangerbanger Posted:

Edit: Why not make two wiki pages:

1. Various .moar files and their effects (A grid graph, of the files v. the various benefits, with the squares filled in with the altercations)

2. What each forum drops

I’m probably missing something, though. That happens a lot.

I got 2-3 other types, can’t remeber them atm.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Crinkz Posted:

I got 2-3 other types, can’t remeber them atm.

Oh, damn. Y’see, if I’m going for %ages, I need to know what dropped out of all of them.

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Wangerbanger Posted:

I don’t think thread count would matter…

What if some of the hard files only drop on the last thread of a forum at it’s maximum number of threads? I realize that by having the number of threads on your sheet, then all the individual parts you got that it’s double but it’s also a very good way to double check that we didn’t miss a drop.

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Moved to the wiki

ShadyPixels edited this message on 10/18/2008 7:45PM

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Luck 19
Paranoid Panorama[ROTM](ROTM lies about thread count)
Threads: 12
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 8) of the file Thesis – Gun Control Legislation in Cambodia (April ‘04 Revision).sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 14) of the file KIM SHADY – IMPEWIAL SPEECH OF GLOWY.hear
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 12) of the file linux penguin.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 15) of the file coldplay – if you listen to this, you’re gay.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 8) of the file the matrix soundtrack – reloaded – remixed – overclocked.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 10) of the file if u look closely u can see my woman's genitals lol.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 14) of the file KIM SHADY – IMPEWIAL SPEECH OF GLOWY.hear
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 15) of the file Va-J-J cam: My son being born!.divy
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 11) of the file THE QUEENHATERS – I Hate the Bloody Queen.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 11) of the file my beautiful scars.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 10) of the file Zeitgeist [Director’s Cut].divy
(saved boss for last)
Your spider picked up piece #5 (of 11) of the file Kevin Mitnick Interview #46b.sdoc

Luck 19
Battlethreadz ThreadConstructr v3.0 Gamma
Threads 12
Your spider picked up piece #13 (of 14) of the file Turd on camera lens.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 9) of the file Step by Step Yoga for N00bs.Pt1.Sitting Down.divy
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 13) of the file American.Pop.Star.s09e443.divy
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 15) of the file something lawful pbumword list.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 11) of the file 911 conspiracy virgin mary’s face appears in smoke real not photoshopped.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 15) of the file Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 8) of the file unpopular science podcast – 312.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 10) of the file flaming black ops membership list.dtbs
Your spider picked up piece #6 (of 13) of the file Fishsticks!!!.leer
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 11) of the file The.Awakening.7.SHAKYCAM.ChineseSubs.RussianDubbed.dvda
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 15) of the file Journal – what I plan to do differently the second time I have sex.sdoc

Luck 19
Home of Male Objectors
Threads 16
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 11) of the file my beautiful scars.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #7 (of 11) of the file my beautiful scars.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 11) of the file my beautiful scars.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 11) of the file my beautiful scars.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 11) of the file my beautiful scars.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 17) of the file goons.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 11) of the file my beautiful scars.gawk

Luck 19
Praypal
Threads 18
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 16) of the file first post in d minor.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 14) of the file Anne Coulter – Chapter 32 – All Liberals Should be Hog-Tied and Gang-Raped.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 16) of the file first post in d minor.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z – More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #11 (of 16) of the file Make Up How-To – Vol 3 – Eyeshadow.divy
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 14) of the file Right Clicking: A Dogreat timesentary.pr0n
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 18) of the file my deviousart portfolio (sux).leer
Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z – More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #10 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z – More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z – More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #15 (of 15) of the file Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #8 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z – More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z – More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #14 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z – More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 15) of the file Notorious B.I.G. Final Will and Testament.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #12 (of 21) of the file Tim Burton Interview.divy
Your spider picked up piece #15 (of 16) of the file Make Up How-To – Vol 3 – Eyeshadow.divy
Your spider picked up piece #9 (of 16) of the file Chee-Z – More_legit_than_Hammer_AND_LL_Cool_J.noiz

Wylin edited this message on 10/18/2008 5:01PM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

I like spoiler tags even when not spoilers because it makes them single spaced, is there another way to do that, or to make the text a smaller font? This is with my new hacker alt.

Luck7
Dr. Jojo’s Plastic Surgery Stronghold
Threadcount:9
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Usher - May I Help You Find Your Seat, Madame?.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Goooberrrrzz!.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file richard dawkins - chapter 16 - all believers should be hog-tied and gang-raped.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle

Luck8
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file songs to take a dump to - 03 - push, push, push.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file songs to take a dump to - 03 - push, push, push.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Rage Against the Man-chine - Bull Dykes at the Pride Parade.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file I DON'T WANT A WAR - SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file songs to take a dump to - 03 - push, push, push.noiz

Luck8
Rice, Rice, Baby
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Rage Against the Man-chine - Bull Dykes at the Pride Parade.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 7) of the file a catalogue of failed dreams - anthem of my decline (96 kbps).lstn
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Conjoined Twins Orgy.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #3 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc

Luck8
Rice, Rice, Baby
Threadcount:11
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file richard dawkins - chapter 16 - all believers should be hog-tied and gang-raped.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Rage Against the Man-chine - Bull Dykes at the Pride Parade.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Conjoined Twins Orgy.gawk
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Usher - May I Help You Find Your Seat, Madame?.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file James Blunt - Beautiful (omg i love this song!!!!).hear
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL - REALLY WORKS.sdoc
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file Conjoined Twins Orgy.gawk

Edit, changed to code tags, thanks!

Wylin edited this message on 10/18/2008 7:58PM

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

You could do code tags, it’d look like this
Luck7
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Usher – May I Help You Find Your Seat, Madame?.noiz
Your spider picked up piece #4 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file I DON’T WANT A WAR – SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #2 (of 2) of the file I DON’T WANT A WAR – SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file Goooberrrrzz!.xpeg
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 2) of the file richard dawkins – chapter 16 – all believers should be hog-tied and gang-raped.lstn
Your spider picked up piece #1 (of 4) of the file map to my bathroom in case i get lost.ogle 

ShadyPixels edited this message on 10/18/2008 8:13PM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Thanks a bunch! I’m not going to have any time to do any wiki editing over the weekend so feel free to use my data. I have a suspicion that some of the harder files’ parts drop at some forums and some at others but of course I’m just having a thought with no basis.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!