Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Wylin Posted:

I like both actually, It depends on what you are looking for, “What can I find in this forum” or “Where can I find this piece I need”

Do you dislike the look of this page in any way? http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/My_Beautiful_Scars_Gawk

edit: Oh, and I will begin recording each part drop I find starting with my next visits.

...the page looks fine, but there are hundreds of these files. Log in to see images! It feels like a dreadfully inefficient way to catalog the information.

Still, if everyone wants it set up that way, I’ll help in any way I can.

ShadyPixels Posted:

True, but that’s gonna be a lot of brownie points for this, since apparently there are over hundreds of files

In getting the information I have listed I spent the equivalent of about fifteen to twenty bucks in BP. Mind you, there is a lot of info I came *very* close to getting but not quite… a lot of those 20+ files were 1 piece away before I ran out of time. So it isn’t *too* crazy. Just crazy.

Orb edited this message on 10/18/2008 2:26AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!