Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Ayn Rands

This is for random discussions that don’t fit nicely into the other areas.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Shock Save my PC - BP reward ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post cya 45 2823 cya
Shock Change one word in the sentence. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Parlok 221 4846 xxEmoxKidxx
Shock Wow, I'm oblivious... Latest Post NeoVid 5 676 NeoVid
Shock registered sex offenders on omegle. Latest Post BritishSevenfold... 18 7305 TUBSWEETIE
Shock I confess. Latest Post Fie 7 487 DerKaiserReich
Shock How to deal with the death of a close one? Latest Post ****male reproductive organ_RAMBONE... 14 1235 OverclockedJesus...
Shock I just got mugged by a guy with a gun! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CoreyJess 36 1531 Celerysteve
Shock What did you do with nearly a whole day with Forumwarz down? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Dunatis 27 1685 Moodburger
Shock Lady Gaga? Hermaphrodite? Who would have guessed? [NSFW?] Latest Post baou30 13 1402 BloodyDemise
Shock Fake or not I loled Latest Post Nacho Pepsi 11 1062 Blu3Schnauzer
Shock Something you would call a real life (arl) Latest Post Lummilux 7 558 Lummilux
Shock PLEASE help me stuff this ballot Latest Post Fingerz 2 351 Fingerz
Shock ITT: take a pic of yourself with 2 random items Latest Post AntiRules187 13 764 Fran
Shock 4chan's "moot" is the world's most influential person: TIME magazine Latest Post Jalapeno Bootyho... 9 716 Johnny Mac
Shock The Aristocrats Latest Post Josh Grimes 7 1061 Fingerz
Shock ITT: We pay our condolances to the loss of Angry Hobo's itnernet :'( Latest Post Something_Witty 2 423 ANGRY HOBO
Shock So I was eating David's Sunflower Seeds... Latest Post Shii 13 1002 Wylin
Shock What country do you live in? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Funkyjumperman 34 1836 Jojo Mellow
Shock The Search for Forumwarz' Youngest Player Latest Post Inertia 4 465 Physics
Shock ITT: Post spam you have actually recieved. Latest Post Wylin 2 459 CaptainDDL
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!