Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Kyoubai!

Use this forum to discuss auctions and the auctioning system of Forumwarz.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Pumpkin drunk bob's birthday posts Latest Post bobdisgea 2 3249 Inconnu
Gay SUPER RARE OBSOLETE COMPUTER! MUST LOOK! Latest Post Blackberry 2 3077 Bacchus
Whores Raffle Latest Post iDavid 5 2852 iDavid
Debate SURPRISE bumsecks on auctions Latest Post IronBenga 17 3460 IronBenga
Business You want mad cheap .moar files? You got 'em! That's courtesy of me, bro! Latest Post SHOTGUN CHUCK 6 2582 Bacchus
Macho I literally don't remember how to get to koyuobi ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Indiana Jonas 21 4289 Indiana Jonas
Pr0n Fly free Raffle tickets Latest Post Mottleyparasite 8 2637 Bacchus
Flezz Billy Has 10 Mommies: A Child's Guide to Understanding Polygamy Latest Post Phantom Baby 7 3109 Adapt
Shit James1011R's Auction Thread. Latest Post James1011R 7 2800 Johnald The Robo...
Fun The Game (You Lost).exec Latest Post Techno Destructo... 1 2201 Techno Destructo...
Flezz Don King Gets His bum Kicked (Boxer Rebellion).divy Latest Post Slymenstra Hymen... 5 2428 Bacchus
Hell This place is as barren as Char... ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Kerrigan - Queen... 33 4539 Celerysteve
Fun Hypertronic Computing Device and Clockwork Shades Auction Latest Post James1011R 1 2511 James1011R
Ban Me Selling some jars of dead babies (lol people still play this game?) ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Dysnomia 39 5095 Bacchus
Gay Useless Auction Latest Post James1011R 6 2703 sdgrbass09
Gay bobs fabulous person birthday thread Latest Post Chuck Diesel 10 2588 Celerysteve
Goatse.cx JOHNALD 3 MOD Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 5 2623 Fran
Spam paint me like one of your french girls Latest Post bobdisgea 7 2307 Bacchus
Flezz Want to buy 3 Transformer Modifications Latest Post pReMIuMconneCTio... 13 2883 Bacchus
Shit Random Bull**** Bargain Bin! Latest Post Jubbles 1 2050 Jubbles
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!