Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business You want mad cheap .moar files? You got 'em! That's courtesy of me, bro!

SHOTGUN CHUCK

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I missed a day or two of action, so I had a bunch of forum visits saved up. Because that scat forum was being a little snot, I took a break from it, did a job for Herschel to level up (that forum was a little snot too), then went on an FBO deployment run. After the smoke cleared, I had a ton and a half of .moar files I either couldn’t use or didn’t have a need for.

That’s why there are currently no less than 13 .moars on Kyoubai!’s register with my name on them. They’re being auctioned at Ludicrously Low Prices with (effectively) no reserve because I don’t give a care! Troll, Hacker, Camwhore, Emo, and generic files are present! All early to mid Episode I equipment. Full listing here:

Reporter Stomping Grapes (remix).lstn: Buyout for F525

CLOWNRAPE SCREENSAVER (CANNOT BE UNINSTALLED).prog: Buyout for F380

songs to take a dump to – 03 – push, push, push.noiz: Buyout for F380

\/:?<>.sdoc: Buyout for F550

Celebrities by boob size.dtbs: Buyout for F490

The Suicide Notes – The First Cut Is The Deepest (Sheryl Crow Cover).tune: Buyout for F440

Johnny Labelmate and the TBA Openers – Would You Care to Rock?.lstn: Buyout for F500

Reporter Stomping Grapes (remix).lstn: Buyout for F440 (No clue why I put two on there at different prices)

Conjoined Twins Orgy.gawk: Buyout for F450

britney aguilera – 01 – look at my mammary glands.lstn: Buyout for F360

Usher – May I Help You Find Your Seat, Madame?.noiz: Buyout for F360

I DON’T WANT A WAR – SPEAK THE HUNGARIAN RAPPER.tune: Buyout for F250 (There’s about 5 or 6 more where that came from)

male reproductive organ ENLARGEMENT TUTORIAL – REALLY WORKS.sdoc: Buyout for F250

What are the minimum bids? They’re below the buyout prices in each case. I don’t remember the exact numbers. Sorry.

SHOTGUN CHUCK edited this message on 05/21/2012 1:48AM

SHOTGUN CHUCK

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

All sold now. Remember that I still have multiple Hungarian Rapper .tunes, which I might attempt to sell soon.

Also, since I now have the money for that Baby Sealskin Overcoat, my old Genuine Troll Club is up there now. I’m taking a big loss on this one – the starting bid is F800 and the buyout price is F1000, both below what you’d pay for it at Under the Bridge. It’s served me well and will do the same for a low-mid level Troll, but the time has come to avail myself of a larger Douchebaggery boost. Great opportunity up in here!

SHOTGUN CHUCK edited this message on 05/21/2012 4:29AM

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

This is the funniest/saddest **** ever.

SHOTGUN CHUCK

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

MAybe so, but seriously, who doesn’t like cheap .moars? Those things are ridiculously helpful and if I don’t need them, why not let someone else benefit?

Update: Another Reporter Stomping Grapes (remix).lstn is up, F400 starting bid and F450 buyout

SHOTGUN CHUCK edited this message on 05/21/2012 5:20PM

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

guys seriously hes just trying to play the game here maybe we should help him out and bid on his stuff

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!