Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Domination Theme Ideas

Mewmew

Level 18 Camwhore

Overly sensitive woman's genitals

Domination is okay, but I’d like to see it shaken up a little bit with some random board rules that apply once and a while to games. Such as:

“Free Cards (No Greencards, Mexicans go away)” – Everybody gets 5 free cards to use.

“Can’t we all just get along?” – You have to earn your place just through earning scoops. No cards are allowed to be used at all.

“Double double bunghole trouble” – Every card is doubled in effectiveness.

“Three Musketeers” – Every card used, the effect is used on ALL players on the board.

“You and I both, friend” – Every card used against someone also gets used on yourself.

“Gumjob” – All cards are halved in effectiveness.

“You’re such a spaz” – Cards have a 50% chance to be used against a random player instead of who you are trying to use them on.

“Shake it up baby” – Every other day cards and scoops are randomly mixed up between all players.

“Equal rights” – One random day during the week, scoops and cards are divided equally between all players, extras thrown out.

“But I really do like Carebears” – No aggressive cards can be used against other players.

“African Americans in the night” – One of the above rules is in effect, but you are not told which one it is (You can’t see which effect is running).

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

wow these ideas make me want to cut myself Log in to see images!

People would probly just not even play during some of those rules like

“Shake it up baby” – Every other day cards and scoops are randomly mixed up between all players.

or

“Equal rights” – One random day during the week, scoops and cards are divided equally between all players, extras thrown out.

Cerebellum

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well, I think a few of these ideas could be entertaining, just to kind of mix things up. Some are a little extreme, like JThizz said, but some have potential.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

I really like several of these ideas, but I’m not so sure the whole site would. Maybe it could be an optional play mode, possibly awarding more trophies?

How about

“Dolphins” – All player swim with dolphin and smile

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Some of these are quite interesting. I’m going to sticky this post for now and see what other people come up with. No promises about actually implementing these, but let’s see what we come up with and we can look at implementation later…

And… GO!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yeah, I like some of the ideas but others are going to make the cost of the card pointless. (aside from free cards of course, which is not too bad an idea). Carebears is nice, but for some reason I don’t see it happening. It would actually support competition in how well you can pwn. So those who love their bumhole cards are screwed… try to be a better player instead of a male reproductive organ.

Balloon edited this message on 05/03/2008 9:57PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

All of these are terrible, especially the randomizing effects. To me it seems it takes away fair competition and only creates problems at a stage where existing problems, bugs and ep2 are much more deserving of attention.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Adding some ideas for discussion (some new, some old):

1) Domination Scoop Fiesta: When you get a scoop, you actually earn a random flava

2) DFF (Domination Favourite Flava): Every time you earn a scoop of a specific flava that week, you get two

2a) Two scoops of flava: Every day during the week, a different flava is chosen, each scoop of the chosen flava that is earned is doubled

2b) Cracker Jacks: Every time you earn a scoop of a designated flava you get a random second scoop

3) Domination Card Fiesta: Everyone starts with a random card (or multiple cards)

4) I like iced cream: No cards for a given week

5) My Favourite Domination : All scoops earned are a specified flava

DISCUSS

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 05/05/2008 8:27PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

1) Domination Scoop Fiesta: When you get a scoop, you actually earn a random flava

2) DFF (Domination Favourite Flava): Every time you earn a scoop of a specific flava that week, you get two

2a) Two scoops of flava: Every day during the week, a different flava is chosen, each scoop of the chosen flava that is earned is doubled

2b) Cracker Jacks: Every time you earn a scoop of a designated flava you get a random second scoop

3) Domination Card Fiesta: Everyone starts with a random card (or multiple cards)

DISCUSS

All of these are a lot better, because they don’t enjoy competition. I’m curious what other serious dom players think.

Edit: 6) Sigh… Here we go again: Hardcap on antifreeze is liftedLog in to see images!

More serious ones:

7a) Dealbreaker: Ties are disqualified, highest unique total wins

7b) Mbumive mutiny: Cards can only be used on klanmates

8) Fight to the death: Any player with playable cards on hand at the end of the round is disqualified

9a) You can run but you can’t hide: No Shields

9b) Play nice, now: No bumholes

10) Can’t see ****: All cards, scoops etc are invisible all round

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 05/06/2008 3:25PM

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

11a. Sale: Cards cost 3 scoops instead of four.

11b. Inflation: Cards cost 5 scoops instead of four.

12. Offensive/Defensive/Other Same Scoop Deal: If all four scoops used to purchase a card are the same type, the chances of getting a certain type of card (the type of card, of course, depends on whether the rule is offensive, defensive, or other) increases.

13. Tiekeeper: If an offensive card is used against somebody in a first place tie, all people in the same tie get hit with the effect. With a thief card, only the targeted scoop is stolen, and in the event that a scoop type is targeted that somebody in the tie doesn’t have, the scoop(s) destroyed are chosen at random. This effect is completely ignored if a person in the tie hits another.

14. A Modest Trade-Off: Modest Improvements give 3 scoops, but the scoops given are chosen at random.

15. Taxes: Each “rollover” 4 scoops, chosen at random, are taken from all the players.

DrScience edited this message on 05/06/2008 5:48PM

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I think something to keep in mind is that with an increased variety of cards available the impact won’t be as noticeable unless they have epic effects. The odds of getting any particular card will be reduced. It might even be a good idea somewhere down the line, if the number of Domination card possibilities increases significantly, to reduce the cost of cards to 3 scoops.

I love a lot of the cards in this thread, and a lot from the Dom Card Suggestions thread. I wouldn’t mind seeing anything come into play as long as it doesn’t eliminate possibilities.

I’m a fan of chaos play, and happen to have more fun hitting people with The bumhole than I do winning a medal, but I’m also aware that when players feel like there is nothing they can do, they stop playing. Regardless of how much fun it could be, I wouldn’t want game stopping cards to be available.

Too powerful as a Domination card: “I like iced cream: No cards for a given week”. This card would create instant team ups gunning for the card on day one locking out every person as they joined the pod. Someone locked out couldn’t Shield, couldn’t wage a counterstrike. Seems like a bad plan as a Domination card choice.

Actually, are these Dom card suggestions or mbum effects? As mbum effect these would be fantastic!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Most of these seem very long term for a Domination card effect. They would be completely freaking awesome as a wild card situation for entire pods. In other words, as soon as a pod spawns an effect is randomly chosen and impacts the entire round for that pod. I think this would really shake some people up. Card whores trapped in a pod that doesn’t allow cards? This could be huge fun and would also really discourage players from trying to wait to join pods.

I like the idea of increasing the number of scoops available on the board, whether through Dom cards or alternate avenues. I also think a little love could be given to some of the chaos based/destruction based ideas people have put out there. After all if all you really need to do is get lucky by drawing several Shields early on, it’s not much of a challenge. I know that players generally dislike attack cards, of course they dislike them, but without a decent balance of improvement and attack, strategy pretty much doesn’t matter.

Regardless, if any one card was introduced, damn I’d really love to see the one that lets you do something to someone in a different pod. Log in to see images!

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

scullyangel Posted:

I think something to keep in mind is that with an increased variety of cards available the impact won’t be as noticeable unless they have epic effects. The odds of getting any particular card will be reduced. It might even be a good idea somewhere down the line, if the number of Domination card possibilities increases significantly, to reduce the cost of cards to 3 scoops.

I love a lot of the cards in this thread, and a lot from the Dom Card Suggestions thread. I wouldn’t mind seeing anything come into play as long as it doesn’t eliminate possibilities.

I’m a fan of chaos play, and happen to have more fun hitting people with The bumhole than I do winning a medal, but I’m also aware that when players feel like there is nothing they can do, they stop playing. Regardless of how much fun it could be, I wouldn’t want game stopping cards to be available.

Too powerful as a Domination card: “I like iced cream: No cards for a given week”. This card would create instant team ups gunning for the card on day one locking out every person as they joined the pod. Someone locked out couldn’t Shield, couldn’t wage a counterstrike. Seems like a bad plan as a Domination card choice.

Actually, are these Dom card suggestions or mbum effects? As mbum effect these would be fantastic!

Most of these seem very long term for a Domination card effect. They would be completely freaking awesome as a wild card situation for entire pods. In other words, as soon as a pod spawns an effect is randomly chosen and impacts the entire round for that pod. I think this would really shake some people up. Card whores trapped in a pod that doesn’t allow cards? This could be huge fun and would also really discourage players from trying to wait to join pods.

I like the idea of increasing the number of scoops available on the board, whether through Dom cards or alternate avenues. I also think a little love could be given to some of the chaos based/destruction based ideas people have put out there. After all if all you really need to do is get lucky by drawing several Shields early on, it’s not much of a challenge. I know that players generally dislike attack cards, of course they dislike them, but without a decent balance of improvement and attack, strategy pretty much doesn’t matter.

Regardless, if any one card was introduced, damn I’d really love to see the one that lets you do something to someone in a different pod. Log in to see images!

Sorry if I wasn’t clear.. everything in this thread is meant as a theme for the entire week. Think of it like every 4 weeks we’d have a theme week.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

SG94 Posted:

All of these are a lot better, because they don’t enjoy competition. I’m curious what other serious dom players think.

Edit: 6) Sigh… Here we go again: Hardcap on antifreeze is liftedLog in to see images!

More serious ones:

7b) Mbumive mutiny: Cards can only be used on klanmates

8) Fight to the death: Any player with playable cards on hand at the end of the round is disqualified

9a) You can run but you can’t hide: No Shields

9b) Play nice, now: No bumholes

10) Can’t see ****: All cards, scoops etc are invisible all round

I really like most of these ideas. Keep going people. SG94, I knew that the first suggestions weren’t ideal, but was hoping that they’d lead to this type of discussion, great ideas, I think we have more then we could possibly implement now Log in to see images!

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

DrScience Posted:

11a. Sale: Cards cost 3 scoops instead of four.

11b. Inflation: Cards cost 5 scoops instead of four.

12. Offensive/Defensive/Other Same Scoop Deal: If all four scoops used to purchase a card are the same type, the chances of getting a certain type of card (the type of card, of course, depends on whether the rule is offensive, defensive, or other) increases.

13. Tiekeeper: If an offensive card is used against somebody in a first place tie, all people in the same tie get hit with the effect. With a thief card, only the targeted scoop is stolen, and in the event that a scoop type is targeted that somebody in the tie doesn’t have, the scoop(s) destroyed are chosen at random. This effect is completely ignored if a person in the tie hits another.

14. A Modest Trade-Off: Modest Improvements give 3 scoops, but the scoops given are chosen at random.

15. Taxes: Each “rollover” 4 scoops, chosen at random, are taken from all the players.

Again, also many great ideas. Good stuff people!

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

SG94 Posted:

This is my favorite so far.

Here’s one:

16. second chance: All scoops from non-trophy winners are rolled over into the next week.

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

17. Change of Heart… Sorta; Single Scoop/Min Scoop: Depending on if it’s Single Scoop or Min Scoop, The bumhole will target the person with the most scoops of a single type or the person with the highest min scoop type instead of the one with the most scoops.

18. Gonna **** You Up: Switcheroo’s can be used on other players, though they can still be blocked by shields.

19. Take that!: Shield cards will reflect any attack thrown at them at the player who used the card. However, to balance this, shield cards will only be able to be equipped manually (or, at least, the amount of shield cards that can be equipped automatically in a row is limited).

20. Never Gonna Give You Up: Whenever a player gets bumholed, instead of the usual “You got hit with a The bumhole” message, you get Rick Roll’d (even if it’s just a picture of the video with a few lines, if the video is out of the question), with a message “You just got Rick Roll’d!”, and then, at the bottom, it says “Oh yeah, and *person’s name* hit you with a The bumhole, thus making you lose 10 scoops”. This does nothing to effect Domination; it’s just a little fun little extra, especially if the weeks that it comes into effect aren’t outright revealed.

DrScience edited this message on 05/07/2008 11:18PM

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

DrScience Posted:

19. Take that!: Shield cards will reflect any attack thrown at them at the player who used the card. However, to balance this, shield cards will only be able to be equipped manually (or, at least, the amount of shield cards that can be equipped automatically in a row is limited).

Actually, that would make those cards that let you look at the cards another person is holding finally useful!

Although bumhole would still be generally safe to play!

ReynoldsBird

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

21. Diarrhea: bumhole cards can be targeted to a player of choice (Maybe remove the “max 4 scoops” for that weeks aswell)

ReynoldsBird edited this message on 05/08/2008 4:17PM

Wyrd

Avatar: 2782 2011-10-31 19:56:49 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

I tried to get over myself, but I'm just too awesome!

22. Interest: At rollover you get +X scoops. Where x is a decent % of your current scoops, 25% perhaps.

It would force people to choose between free scoops or buying cards. It would make the beginning of domination week a lot more exciting, because the more scoops you get early on, the more interest you could get from them. You can either play it safe and buy cards or risk getting hit while you’re trying to get a lot of interest.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!