Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CLOSED] CZ Challenge: Wikify the Forumwarz story, win BPs + Collaborator Peen! <SPOILERS>

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The Baroness Posted:

Same. I don’t plan to write a nice organized article, only for the next person to add their ‘imo it should be like this’, when ‘I’m out’.

JB, can’t you have people just post their entries in here (in proper wiki format) and give them the collaborator peen anyway if they would’ve gotten it for screwing the wiki around?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Oh ye of little faith. Log in to see images!

If Wikipedia, ED and Uncyclopedia can handle multiple editors, so can Forumwarz. I trust our people to do a good job.

The difference is those are working on a highly stable wiki structure. The one here, unless I’m mistaken, was written by ET. It may not be designed to handle dozens of simul-edits.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

MC Banhammer Posted:

The difference is those are working on a highly stable wiki structure. The one here, unless I’m mistaken, was written by ET. It may not be designed to handle dozens of simul-edits.

Also, they don’t have an actual objective incentive to overwrite someone else’s edit. You think edit wars are bad when it’s just about the article? Now add a reward for “good edits.”

KingGhidorah

Avatar: 130790 Mon Apr 13 13:42:44 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

I’m in!

I added a paragraph that i felt needed to be included! My edit goes like this:

“In between all this, other NPCs including THE_**** will give you various other missions for flezz. Most NPCs will come and go, while a few exceptions stay.” there was also a typo in the 4th paragraph Log in to see images!

That’s my edit! I hope i get peen and bp!

I’m out!

KingGhidorah edited this message on 04/16/2009 3:53PM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Why don’t we see how it goes after some time, before we talk about changing the format? The idea is not for everyone to rewrite the whole story. It’s to incrementally add to it, piece by piece.

If it’s an abject failure, you can ban me for Toxx. Won’t that be fun?

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 04/16/2009 3:45PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

If it’s an abject failure, you can ban me for Toxx. Won’t that be fun?

Now you’ve given me motivation to ensure it’s failure Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Going in to clear up some vagaries.

And out.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 04/16/2009 4:43PM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Inertia Posted:

Why didn’t the Amish forum go down after we finished the Jebediah the Hypocrite quest?

We say that the majority of the IPs came from the forum, but presumably there are some Amish people on there that weren’t from the same village that got the shipment by mistake.

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

I’m in…

out…

before Posted:

== Episode 2 summary ==

Due to your deployment of XSS code, you’re put on trial. Ravit and the FBO effectively bail you out. If you pay to continue…

North Korea’s dictator [[Kim Jong-Il]] wants you to pwn the Pentagon forum. Before you can do that, you have to convince Shallow Esophagus that you’re worthy of getting the pbumword from him. You do this by helping some of Shallow’s friends, one of which has a conspiracy theory about [[Sentrillion]]. Right after you pwn the Pentagon forum, the friend is kidnapped, possibly by robots. Shallow Esophagus later explains that he is, in fact, working for Sentrillion, and he also invalidates the conspiracy theory you heard earlier, telling you that it is not an evil corporation, but a good one. Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III gets angry at you because you pwned his anti-robot forum and cuts off further communication. Then Shallow Esophagus wants you to pwn the forum of Sentrillion’s main rival, Geronimo. However, you get killed while doing so by some strange noise coming from your speakers.

after Posted:

Upon reflecting on the tragedy you caused in the finale of Episode 1 you decide to lay low. Things do not go according to plan when your ISP cuts your connection to the Internet and [[DrrtyCop74]] somehow manages to arrest and put you on trial for weapons of mbum pwnage. Before a verdict from the jury could be pbumed the FBO intervenes by hacking the courtroom and bailing you out. A brief IDC chat follows where the FBO inform you of their latest plans and give you valuable software and hardware enabling you to surf free and anonymously, provided you help with their high-profile campaigns.

North Korea’s dictator [[Kim Jong-Il]] hires you to pwn the Pentagon forum for no other reason than being a douche. You attempt to guess the pbumword and fail. A conversation with Shallow Esophagus shortly after this reveals that he knows the pbumword to access this forum but is not sure if you are responsible enough. You’re then asked to help more of Shallow’s friends, one of which has a conspiracy theory about [[Sentrillion]] involving girrafes, robots and all sorts of other weird ****. Right after you pwn the Pentagon forum, the friend is kidnapped, possibly by robots or girrafes (or maybe even robot giraffes). Shallow Esophagus later explains that he is, in fact, working for Sentrillion, and invalidates the conspiracy theory you heard earlier, telling you that it is not an evil corporation, but a good one. Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III gets angry at you because you pwned his anti-robot forum and cuts off further communication. Then Shallow Esophagus wants you to pwn the forum of Sentrillion’s main rival, Geronimo. However, you get killed while doing so by a strange noise coming from your speakers.

drussthebritishbastard edited this message on 04/16/2009 5:58PM

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

i’m in

i’m out

before Posted:

Due to you pwning this forum, the plant has a meltdown, and people die.

after Posted:

Due to you pwning this forum, the plant allegedly has a meltdown, and people die.

————————————————————————-

before Posted:

possibly by robots or girrafes (or maybe even robot giraffes).

after Posted:

possibly by robots or giraffes (or maybe even robot giraffes).

————————

before Posted:

’’’Apocryphal Storylines’’’:

*Bubble Troll

*Starving 2 Death

*HORNY_SANTA

*Falcon****er

after Posted:

’’’Apocryphal Storylines’’’:

*Fr4gGingR1teZ

*Bubble Troll

*Starving 2 Death

*HORNY_SANTA

*Falcon****er

before Posted:

angry at you

after Posted:

angry with you

created the page for Geronimo

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Geronimo

ghax edited this message on 04/19/2009 1:06PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

nvm, everything already there is all I know.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 04/16/2009 8:29PM

SplodgeMonkey

Level 25 Permanoob

“Moron”

Due to you pwning this forum, the plant allegedly has a meltdown, and people die.

Due to you pwning this forum, the plant allegedly has a meltdown, and tens of thousands of people die.

Quick little addition, moving on…

These attacks are illegal, though, and attract the attention of a corrupt law official.

At the same time, a man named [[Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III]] saves you from getting your bum kicked.

These attacks are illegal, though, and attract the attention of a corrupt law official who demands bribe money from you.

At the same time, a man named [[Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III]] saves you from getting your bum kicked by Reilly O’Bill after pwning his forum.

More info…

*Fr4gGingR1teZ

*Bubble Troll

*Starving 2 Death

*HORNY_SANTA

*Falcon****er

*Fr4gGingR1teZ

*Opheliamammary glandsupp

*Bubble Troll

*Starving 2 Death

*HORNY_SANTA

*Falcon****er

I’m certain her ‘Become An Hero’ mission is merely optional.

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

i’m going in

before Posted:

’’‘Apocryphal Storylines’’’:

*Fr4gGingR1teZ

*Bubble Troll

*Starving 2 Death

*HORNY_SANTA

*Falcon****er

after Posted:

’’‘Apocryphal Storylines’’’:

*Fr4gGingR1teZ

*THE_****

*Doctor O

*Bubble Troll

*Starving 2 Death

*HORNY_SANTA

*Falcon****er

pretty relevant missions…

before Posted:

Upon reflecting on the tragedy you caused in the finale of Episode 1 you decide to lay low.

after Posted:

Upon reflecting on the tragedy you caused in the finale of Episode 1, you decide to lay low.

Clause at the front needs to be set off with a comma.

before Posted:

Things do not go according to plan when your ISP cuts your connection to the Internet and [[DrrtyCop74]] somehow manages to arrest and put you on trial for weapons of mbum pwnage.

after Posted:

Things do not go according to plan when your ISP cuts your connection to the Internet and [[DrrtyCop74]], the corrupt official from earlier, somehow manages to arrest and put you on trial for weapons of mbum pwnage.

———————————————————————————

taking a break now so that i can work on homework

i’m out

———————————————————————————

anonymoushaxor edited this message on 04/16/2009 11:17PM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

I’m in 01:02am

Before:

== Episode 1 summary ==

A user named [[Shallow Esophagus]] messages you while you’re surfing the internet and tells you to pwn some forums for him. The motives behind his request are unknown. However, due the possibility of earning money, or [[Flezz]], you decide to help him. Initially, his work consists mainly of pwning forums, and generally causing chaos. However, he eventually requests that you take another step, namely deploying an attack on the forums through your posts. This attack is run through a script, known as XSS, in exchange for more money. These attacks are illegal, though, and attract the attention of a corrupt law official who demands bribe money from you.

At the same time, a man named [[Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III]] saves you from getting your bum kicked by Reilly O’Bill after pwning his forum. In return, he requests that you pwn a few forums for him. Using the same method as Shallow Esophagus, he escalates his requests by asking you to deploy his own hacking code, known as FBO code, in return for extra Flezz. This code hacks the forum, and retrieves data for his organization, known as FBO. Eventually, you are asked to join this organization, and once you do, you are prompted to pwn various forums, culminating in an attack on a nuclear power plant. Due to you pwning this forum, the plant allegedly has a meltdown, and people die.

In between all this, other NPCs including THE_**** will give you various other missions for flezz. Most NPCs will come and go, while a few exceptions stay.

After:

== Episode 1 summary ==

A user named [[Shallow Esophagus]] messages you while you’re surfing the internet and tells you to pwn some forums for him. The motives behind his request are unknown. However, due the possibility of earning money, or [[Flezz]], you decide to help him. Initially, his work consists mainly of pwning forums, and generally causing chaos. However, he eventually requests that you take another step, namely deploying an attack on the forums through your posts. This attack is run through a script, known as XSS, in exchange for more money. These attacks are illegal, though, and attract the attention of a corrupt law official who demands bribe money from you.

At the same time, a man named [[Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III]] saves you from getting your bum kicked by [[Reilly O’Bill]] after pwning his forum. In return, he requests that you pwn a few forums for him. Using the same method as Shallow Esophagus, he escalates his requests by asking you to deploy his own hacking code, known as [[Flaming_Black_Ops|FBO]] code, in return for extra [[Flezz]]. This code hacks the forum, and retrieves data for his organization, known as [[Flaming_Black_Ops|FBO]]. Eventually, you are asked to join this organization, and once you do, you are prompted to pwn various forums, culminating in an attack on a nuclear power plant. Due to you pwning this forum, the plant allegedly has a meltdown, and people die.

In between all this, other [[NPCs]] including [[THE_****]] will give you various other missions for flezz. Most [[NPCs]] will come and go, while a few exceptions stay.

A [[Episode_1_Timeline|Episode 1 Timeline]] can be found here.

Out 01:19am

Aldo_Anything edited this message on 04/17/2009 1:19AM

Sick_Hacker

Avatar: 92134 2009-12-11 08:19:25 -0500

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Oh shiiiiit. I didn’t even notice this was going on! D: I just edited it when I found it, made a few changes. Let me post them right now.

I’M IN… i guess.

04/17/2009 7:57AM

Before…

You’re then asked to help more of Shallow’s friends, one of which has a conspiracy theory about Sentrillion involving giraffes, robots and all sorts of other weird ****. Right after you pwn the Pentagon forum, the friend is kidnapped, possibly by robots or giraffes (or maybe even robot giraffes). Shallow Esophagus later explains that he is, in fact, working for Sentrillion, and invalidates the conspiracy theory you heard earlier, telling you that it is not an evil corporation, but a good one. Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III gets angry with you because you pwned his anti-robot forum and cuts off further communication. Then Shallow Esophagus wants you to pwn the forum of Sentrillion’s main rival, Geronimo. However, you get killed while doing so by a strange noise coming from your speakers.

After…

... You’re then asked to help more of Shallow’s friends, one of which has a conspiracy theory about [[Sentrillion]] involving giraffes, robots and all sorts of other weird ****. Right after you pwn the Pentagon forum, the friend is kidnapped, possibly by robots or giraffes (or maybe even robot giraffes). You are then called upon by a group of bots who state that they are trying to patch relations with humans, and ask you to pwn the hidden forum within Paranoid Panorama, and after a brutal battle with Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III. He throws a hissy fit and admits that he is just some dude from Boston before cutting off further communication. A long talk with Shallow Esophagus leads to him explaining that he is, in fact, working for Sentrillion, and invalidates the conspiracy theory you heard earlier, telling you that it is not an evil corporation but a good one. He then states that he wants you to pwn the forum of Sentrillion’s main rival, [[Geronimo]]. However the forum overpowers you, and before you can do anything else you get killed while doing so by a strange noise coming from your speakers.

I just moved a event around so it’s chronologically correct, and I added a few more details in it as well. If this conflicts with anything just slap my wrist and call me a bad dog.

I’M OUT

Sick_Hacker edited this message on 04/17/2009 8:15AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I’m in. I’m out.

Main Characters

Shallow Esophagus: The person who first introduces you to pwning forums. At one point, he asks the player to distribute a XSS code in the forums he pwns. Later on, he turns out to be working for the Sentrillion search engine and the XSS code is revealed to collect data from the forum users and send it back to Sentrillion, much like malware functions in the real world.

DrrtyCop74: A corrupt police officer in charge with keeping the internet safe from people who pwn forums, such as the player. You have several run-ins with this character. The first time is in Episode One, when DrrtyCop74 asks you for a bribe of 500 Flezz in exchange for letting you go free. The second appearence is at the endo of Episode One, when she arrests the player and brings him to the internet trial and testifies against him. In court, she hides the fact that she has asked the player to bribe her, but the player will get his revenge later on in Episode Two, when she asks him for another bribe and the conversation is recorded with the Digital Vasectomy program. DrrtyCop74 is then sent to prison and vows to get revenge.

Ravit “Blacksnake Nordstrom” III: The leader of the Flaming Black Ops. His internet name has an interesting story: “Ravit” because he is ethnically Pakistani, “Nordstrom” because he lives in Norway, “Blacksnake” because he is hung like a black man, and “III” just for the hell of it. Ravit asks you to join the FBO and to deploy another code, similar to the one Shallow Esophagus had given you. It is later revealed that Ravit is actually an American from the Boston area and that his real name is Randall Norbert Buckston. The player will discover later on that Ravit is a member of the Paranoid Panorama forums, which claim that there will be a robot uprising sometime in the near future. Ravit is dedicated to the principle that information should be free, and considers the company Sentrillion to be his #1 enemy.

The Lonely Gunman: Paranoid man that the player is introduced to by Shallow Esophagus in Episode Two. He believes in every conspiracy known to man and has even figured out some of his own, like the fact that the Y chromosome in the human genome comes from giant alien giraffes who are hidden away in the tall office buildings. His greatest fear is that robots will overthrow the human race. He disappears during a conversation with the player while shouting something about the robots. His current location is unknown.

KIM SHADY: Current dictator of North Korea, Kim Jong-Il. He gives the player the longest mission in Episode Two, Pwntagon, where the player must pwn the secret forum of the Pentagon.

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 04/17/2009 8:51AM

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Guys your posts should be on the history page, so you don’t have to save before and after.

We keep every version of the wiki.

Queue_Queue

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Going in to fix issues with “you” and “the player”... 10:20.

10:23. Done, now it all has the same object.

Queue_Queue edited this message on 04/17/2009 10:23AM

drussthebrit-
ishbastard

Avatar: 61156 Fri Jan 09 16:01:01 -0500 2009

Level 68 Troll

Finest upstanding member of society, ever!

I’m in…

out

Also removed KIM_SHADY from the main characters list, since I don’t consider him ‘main’ enough to be featured. Sure he gives you the longest mission but he still leaves you alone after you complete it.

drussthebritishbastard edited this message on 04/17/2009 1:44PM

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Sick_Hacker Posted:

I just moved a event around so it’s chronologically correct

Be careful when doing this. Episode 1 is linear, Episode 2 is not. The walkthrough for Ep2 was written during Beta by a tester who dogreat timesented their path.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!