Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest If I am to commit suicide, how should I do It?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

AntiRules187 Posted:

Suicide is a way to tell god, “You can’t fire me, I QUIT!!”

But no one was going to kill you

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

AntiRules187 Posted:

Why not? Let’s see what’s ****ed up in my life

1. My parents are usually drunk and arguing.

2. I have horrible grades in school because of #1.

3. People tend to be very, VERY cruel.

4. The only way I can escape this hostile environment called my house is to be on the internet at my library, and now I have to lock myself in my room because the library’s closed.

5. My friends have either moved away, or are supremely evil by not listening to my problems.

See, that’s only 5 off the top of my head.

Okay so here’s what you should do:

1. S**** y*** d**’s g** a** w*** u**** y*** p***** a** a****** a** s**** y*** f*****. T** u* y*** m***** (d**’t k*** h**)

2. G* t* s***** a** s**** y*** t******. I* d****’t m***** i* h* d*** o* n**, j*** s*** h** t*** i*’s h** f**** f** g***** y** h******* g*****.

3. G*** t** o** w**’s t** m*** c**** t* y** a** b*** u* h** h***.

4. G* t* t** l****** a** e** y*** l*** t****.

5. B***** r* y*** g********* (o* t** g*** w** y** l*** m*** a* s*****) b***** d**** a** t***** m******** a****

Filtered because it was too evil Log in to see images!

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

So many variables to involve… let’s split this down for a second.

What’s the (general) motive? Mad at something? Can’t take it anymore? Bored?

You could use your death as a way to send a message, whether to garner attention, inflict pain, or to prove a point. You’ll need to have the one who discover the suicide be able to get the message; there’s no point if you commit suicide w/out leaving any sort of reasoning. Be sure to include a suicide note and/or will if need be.

More often, the suicide may need some sort of bold message. Hanging yourself on a tree in your ex’s front yard can do such a thing, as well as writing a message on the mirror with your own blood.

Of course, you could go out quietly with the exhaust of a car or pills and alcohol if you think that no one would mind you’re gone. Besides, you don’t want to bother anyone while you’re long gone (especially if you thought you ruined everything when you were alive).

If I had it my way, I’d pull off one of the biggest stunts ever: “rob” a bank and hold it hostage. When asked to come out, I’d lock a pipe bomb with a short timer around my neck and walk out hands raised. I’d like to see the horror of everyone watching as I’m decapitated (hopefully they’ll have that TV crew running Log in to see images!

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Adapt Posted:

But no one was going to kill you

God firing you would mean dying of old age. Since we’re all going to die, some of us just have to die sooner.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

I believe the people at the following phone number know a few good strategies:

1-800-273-8255

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

AntiRules187 Posted:

God firing you would mean dying of old age. Since we’re all going to die, some of us just have to die sooner.

Not the same thing, when your boss is going to fire you, hes going to fire you NOW. Everyone leaves their job eventually too, what you said is akin to saying, “You can’t make me quit, I QUIT”

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Pavilion Posted:

So many variables to involve… let’s split this down for a second.

What’s the (general) motive? Mad at something? Can’t take it anymore? Bored?

You could use your death as a way to send a message, whether to garner attention, inflict pain, or to prove a point. You’ll need to have the one who discover the suicide be able to get the message; there’s no point if you commit suicide w/out leaving any sort of reasoning. Be sure to include a suicide note and/or will if need be.

More often, the suicide may need some sort of bold message. Hanging yourself on a tree in your ex’s front yard can do such a thing, as well as writing a message on the mirror with your own blood.

Of course, you could go out quietly with the exhaust of a car or pills and alcohol if you think that no one would mind you’re gone. Besides, you don’t want to bother anyone while you’re long gone (especially if you thought you ruined everything when you were alive).

If I had it my way, I’d pull off one of the biggest stunts ever: “rob” a bank and hold it hostage. When asked to come out, I’d lock a pipe bomb with a short timer around my neck and walk out hands raised. I’d like to see the horror of everyone watching as I’m decapitated (hopefully they’ll have that TV crew running Log in to see images!

The reason I want to go through with suicide is because I am mentally exhausted of life. As for the pizza guy, he was forced into robbing the back & blowing himself up.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Adapt Posted:

Not the same thing, when your boss is going to fire you, hes going to fire you NOW. Everyone leaves their job eventually too, what you said is akin to saying, “You can’t make me quit, I QUIT”

It’s a slow firing? IDK, someone told me that long ago, and I recently remembered it.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Okay, comedy is giving way to actual concern here.

Suicide is exactly what you said it is: quitting. It’s quitting all your dreams, all your responsibilities, all your possibilities, and all your relationships. If you have any one of those remaining in your life (which I’m fairly certain you do), then that’s reason enough not to do it.

And to go back to the guy with the chainsaw: he had the balls to do that, but not to find a new place to live? Ballsy or not, it was the coward way out.

Want to give God a real **** you? Live better with your **** hand than other people do with their privilege, and put the credit on yourself where it belongs.

Summary: suicide is for pussies.

Big Bang

Avatar: 95349 Sun Jan 11 01:23:56 -0500 2009

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Okay, comedy is giving way to actual concern here.

Suicide is exactly what you said it is: quitting. It’s quitting all your dreams, all your responsibilities, all your possibilities, and all your relationships. If you have any one of those remaining in your life (which I’m fairly certain you do), then that’s reason enough not to do it.

And to go back to the guy with the chainsaw: he had the balls to do that, but not to find a new place to live? Ballsy or not, it was the coward way out.

Want to give God a real **** you? Live better with your **** hand than other people do with their privilege, and put the credit on yourself where it belongs.

whatever. Have you ever had to live with people constantly telling you you’re worthless? that you’d probably be better off dead than alive? When you hear things like that on a daily basis, you start to believe it.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Adapt Posted:

Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems.

I believe this point still stands.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

AntiRules187 Posted:

whatever. Have you ever had to live with people constantly telling you you’re worthless? that you’d probably be better off dead than alive? When you hear things like that on a daily basis, you start to believe it.

Yes, I have, and I’ve had my share of suicide attempts in my younger days. Since I moved out on my own, I’ve never regretted that they didn’t work, not even once.

Pavilion

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

AntiRules187 Posted:

The reason I want to go through with suicide is because I am mentally exhausted of life. As for the pizza guy, he was forced into robbing the back & blowing himself up.

Ah. You’re gonna need something to stimulate your interest, not an end all solution. I’ve seen, er, more valid reasons to suicide about.

You ought to tell them that they’re the problem. Can’t just go “I can’t take it anymore.”

Pavilion edited this message on 01/11/2009 2:57AM

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Yes, I have, and I’ve had my share of suicide attempts in my younger days. Since I moved out on my own, I’ve never regretted that they didn’t work, not even once.

That’s when you sharpen the razor, and let the red river flow.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

AntiRules187 Posted:

That’s when you sharpen the razor, and let the red river flow.

I’ll get right on that. It’s on my to-do list right after licking a hooker’s bum.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Pavilion Posted:

Ah. You’re gonna need something to stimulate your interest, not an end all solution. I’ve seen, er, more valid reasons to suicide about.

But if you’re going to go through with this, the obvious method would be a really noticeable one. Something to get this attention and (hopefully) prove to them that they’re were wrong all along and to make them sorry. A nice suicide note in shaky handwriting detailing their problems is helpful.

Have anything about the method in mind? Painless or not? Neat or gruesome?

I’m going to kill myself because I want to be remembered better than how I am now.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

AntiRules187 Posted:

I’m going to kill myself because I want to be remembered better than how I am now.

So, in the end you just want people to notice you. Well we did, against all common sense, I replied to this thread. Suicide averted.

Pavilion

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

AntiRules187 Posted:

In a good light or bad light?

If you go now, everyone thinks you’re disturbed and nothing will change.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Adapt Posted:

So, in the end you just want people to notice you. Well we did, against all common sense, I replied to this thread. Suicide averted.

I mean in real life, not virtual. People barely know who I am in any of the schools I’ve gone to. Teachers still don’t know who I am, getting me confused with other clbummates. When I write the letter, I’ll specifically say that I want to be remembered in the next day’s school announcements.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!