Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest If I am to commit suicide, how should I do It?

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Pavilion Posted:

In a good light or bad light?

If you go now, everyone thinks you’re disturbed and nothing will change.

I truly don’t care how I’m remembered, it’s the fact that I will be.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

AntiRules187 Posted:

I mean in real life, not virtual. People barely know who I am in any of the schools I’ve gone to. Teachers still don’t know who I am, getting me confused with other clbummates. When I write the letter, I’ll specifically say that I want to be remembered in the next day’s school announcements.

If your school’s smart, they won’t honor that request. Things like that promote copycat suicides.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

OrsonScottCard Posted:

If your school’s smart, they won’t honor that request. Things like that promote copycat suicides.

For what reason? Why should they copy me? Because they’re some fabulous person wannabes that see that if one person can do it, so should they?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Hey, attention is attention. A few years ago in school, there use to be days where I would go the whole day without saying one word, to anyone- not even my parents. You are not the only one, you don’t live a hard life, other people make it though lives much worse than yours.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Not trolling…but this crap reminds me of WoeIsModerator. Log in to see images!

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

AntiRules187 Posted:

For what reason? Why should they copy me? Because they’re some fabulous person wannabes that see that if one person can do it, so should they?

oh man, the irony!

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

AntiRules187 Posted:

plus, The most popular kid at my school had cancer around the beginning of this year. he died 2 weeks ago. Nearly the whole ****ing school loved him before he had cancer, while he had it, and after he’s dead, they still bring him up occasionally on the announcements. I don’t see anybody so distraught over his death that they committed suicide.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Adapt Posted:

oh man, the irony!

Honest observation FTW.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

AntiRules187 Posted:

plus, The most popular kid at my school had cancer around the beginning of this year. he died 2 weeks ago. Nearly the whole ****ing school loved him before he had cancer, while he had it, and after he’s dead, they still bring him up occasionally on the announcements. I don’t see anybody so distraught over his death that they committed suicide.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Also, they wouldn’t do it so as to not put the students in any distress, weather they knew you, liked you, or not- a sucide by one of your clbummates can affect you. Some people are really suspectiable to that kind of thing, and they (the school) wouldn’t want to agitate it.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Adapt Posted:

Hey, attention is attention. A few years ago in school, there use to be days where I would go the whole day without saying one word, to anyone- not even my parents. You are not the only one, you don’t live a hard life, other people make it though lives much worse than yours.

that’s because some people are more mentally stronger than others. I’m not so strong. people insult me, I don’t forget it. I can recall everyone that insults me on a daily basis. Just thinking about them makes me want to cry.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Adapt Posted:

Also, they wouldn’t do it so as to not put the students in any distress, weather they knew you, liked you, or not- a sucide by one of your clbummates can affect you. Some people are really suspectiable to that kind of thing, and they (the school) wouldn’t want to agitate it.

Like I said, I’m probably the least known kid in school.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

No one chooses to have cancer

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Adapt Posted:

No one chooses to have cancer

Well that is true, but people DO choose to degrade other people’s ego to the point where there’s nothing.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

AntiRules187 Posted:

Like I said, I’m probably the least known kid in school.

There are people who will be bothered by it, whether they know you or not. Trust me on this one, same thing happened at my school.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

AntiRules187 Posted:

Well that is true, but people DO choose to degrade other people’s ego to the point where there’s nothing.

Yes, but OTHER people. That kid didn’t choose to have cancer, you choose to kill yourself. People will only remember you as being weak, ultimately their opinion of you will not chance, especially those who hated you in the first place. People consider others with cancer strong because they have their free will stripped from them, and have to do all they can just to have what you have now: the ability to live.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Adapt Posted:

There are people who will be bothered by it, whether they know you or not. Trust me on this one, same thing happened at my school.

Well **** them, it’s not like they can help me. And if someone wanted to help me, they would of when I was getting jumped by 2 kids for wearing my favorite band’s t-shirt. Security didn’t even do anything until 3 minutes after I was on the ground, bleeding.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

AntiRules187 Posted:

Well **** them, it’s not like they can help me. And if someone wanted to help me, they would of when I was getting jumped by 2 kids for wearing my favorite band’s t-shirt. Security didn’t even do anything until 3 minutes after I was on the ground, bleeding.

It is a quality of most humans to do this (sit and watch others suffer). Think of all the times someone is on the side of the highway trying to fix their car, and everyone just flies by. Its nothing personal.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Adapt Posted:

It is a quality of most humans to do this (sit and watch others suffer). Think of all the times someone is on the side of the highway trying to fix their car, and everyone just flies by. Its nothing personal.

Yeah, but my school’s main attitude is usually positive unless i’m in the area. If you could see the bruises and cuts all over my body, you’d know.

Adapt

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

AntiRules187 Posted:

Yeah, but my school’s main attitude is usually positive unless i’m in the area. If you could see the bruises and cuts all over my body, you’d know.

It is obvious nothing I say can get to you. Therefore I’m done trying.

P.S. leave me out of your stupid note.

Adapt edited this message on 01/11/2009 3:24AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!