Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Pavilion Posted:

So many variables to involve… let’s split this down for a second.

What’s the (general) motive? Mad at something? Can’t take it anymore? Bored?

You could use your death as a way to send a message, whether to garner attention, inflict pain, or to prove a point. You’ll need to have the one who discover the suicide be able to get the message; there’s no point if you commit suicide w/out leaving any sort of reasoning. Be sure to include a suicide note and/or will if need be.

More often, the suicide may need some sort of bold message. Hanging yourself on a tree in your ex’s front yard can do such a thing, as well as writing a message on the mirror with your own blood.

Of course, you could go out quietly with the exhaust of a car or pills and alcohol if you think that no one would mind you’re gone. Besides, you don’t want to bother anyone while you’re long gone (especially if you thought you ruined everything when you were alive).

If I had it my way, I’d pull off one of the biggest stunts ever: “rob” a bank and hold it hostage. When asked to come out, I’d lock a pipe bomb with a short timer around my neck and walk out hands raised. I’d like to see the horror of everyone watching as I’m decapitated (hopefully they’ll have that TV crew running Log in to see images!

The reason I want to go through with suicide is because I am mentally exhausted of life. As for the pizza guy, he was forced into robbing the back & blowing himself up.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!