Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest If I am to commit suicide, how should I do It?

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

SO, I’m not feeling mentally strong, and I wish to end my life, but not in some stale manner like shotgun mouthwashLog in to see images!. If you can think of anything that would be a creative way to “off” myself, you might be written about in the suicide letter.

WOW. I can’t believe how popular this has gotten. You must really got something ****ed up in your heads. Still nothing much unique, except for the cheese grater.

People have also been trying to motivate me to not do it. This is something that I’ve thought about for a while, and do wish to do. You can’t help me. The best thing you can do is to Do what I ask from you.

== MUST READ BELOW ==

If you’re reading this now, that means that you missed out on an experimentation on human emotions. I’m not actually suicidal, my life isn’t going downhill, I have many friends, loving parents, all of this was to see who would spend the most time on trying to save me from ending my life. And the player ADAPT has won. they obviously will go down in history as the most kind-hearted person i’ve ever met.

AntiRules187 edited this message on 01/11/2009 4:00AM

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Cheese grate yourself.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Take some Tylenol, I hear it works great. Works best if you administer it anally, so shove like an entire bottle of Extra-Strength Tylenols up your bum and wait for your liver to crap out on you Log in to see images! Fingerz edited this message on 01/11/2009 1:37AM

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

The simplest, yet still interesting, method that comes to mind will take a little bit of preparation. You’re going to need a good deal of crystal meth, and optionally some painkillers to make the method a bit simpler to follow through with. Then, you need to line your room with flyers telling you that there are mites underneath your skin eating away at your flesh. Get creative. Finally, find something really abrasive. Steel wool, steel-toothed brushes, sandpaper, whatever.

When ready, take as much meth as you possibly can, and toss down a few painkillers to make the excoriation less painful. When the meth starts raging and you feel the meth mites, begin reading all of the paranoia inducing flyers scattered across your room. Apply the tool you have brought liberally, and do not stop until you have no flesh left upon your bones.

Bonus points if you have a salt bath nearby in which you can bathe yourself.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Fingerz Posted:

Take some Tylenol, I hear it works great. Works best if you administer it anally, so shove like an entire bottle of Extra-Strength Tylenols up your bum and wait for your liver to crap out on you Log in to see images!

I second this one. Tylenol is the official ForumWarz way to be an hero.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Except Tylenol is boring.

I suggest piercing your tongue, threading a chain through it, wrapping it around your male reproductive organ once or twice, bring it back up around your neck once or twice, then attach it to a rafter and hang/emasculate/mute yourself.

You can say you were multitasking to the very end.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Shii Posted:

Except Tylenol is boring.

I suggest piercing your tongue, threading a chain through it, wrapping it around your male reproductive organ once or twice, bring it back up around your neck once or twice, then attach it to a rafter and hang/emasculate/mute yourself.

You can say you were multitasking to the very end.

Tylenol is never boring. It is the shining light of attention-seeking emo kids.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

o-o

WOW.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Tesfan Posted:

decapiation via chainsaw

Impressive. Imagine the balls to lie there with the saw against your neck, just waiting for it to start up. This guy’s a real an hero.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Impressive. Imagine the balls to lie there with the saw against your neck, just waiting for it to start up. This guy’s a real an hero.

I am inclined to agree.

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Ayn Rands.

Also, talk to a counsellor.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Patch The Darknut Posted:

Ayn Rands.

Don’t listen to this guy, he obviously doesn’t know how to

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Patch The Darknut Posted:

Ayn Rands.

ummmm… no. councelors just say: “you must be going through a hard time, you’ll work through it soon enough” THIS IS BULL****.

The Virginia Tech guy had counceling, See how that works?

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Fingerz Posted:

Take some Tylenol, I hear it works great. Works best if you administer it anally, so shove like an entire bottle of Extra-Strength Tylenols up your bum and wait for your liver to crap out on you Log in to see images!

I think i’ll pbum on that one.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

yes, i’m planning on being an hero. I might even make a video & post it on youtube.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

AntiRules187 Posted:

I might even make a video & post it on youtube.

What

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

The simplest, yet still interesting, method that comes to mind will take a little bit of preparation. You’re going to need a good deal of crystal meth, and optionally some painkillers to make the method a bit simpler to follow through with. Then, you need to line your room with flyers telling you that there are mites underneath your skin eating away at your flesh. Get creative. Finally, find something really abrasive. Steel wool, steel-toothed brushes, sandpaper, whatever.

When ready, take as much meth as you possibly can, and toss down a few painkillers to make the excoriation less painful. When the meth starts raging and you feel the meth mites, begin reading all of the paranoia inducing flyers scattered across your room. Apply the tool you have brought liberally, and do not stop until you have no flesh left upon your bones.

Bonus points if you have a salt bath nearby in which you can bathe yourself.

alright, that’s what I want to hear. CREATIVITY!!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

You should not do it because your cat would be very sad.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Shoving alcohol up your bum bypbumes filters getting you drunk and killing you almost instantly.

Also don’t kill yourself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!