Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest If I am to commit suicide, how should I do It?

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Adapt Posted:

It is obvious nothing I say can get to you. Therefore I’m done trying.

If you are going to leave, I wish to congratulate you for trying so long. Thank you.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

AntiRules187 Posted:

If you are going to leave, I wish to congratulate you for trying so long. Thank you.

It is a hallow victory

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

AntiRules187 Posted:

I truly don’t care how I’m remembered, it’s the fact that I will be.

That’s it? So that people would remember you? There are much easier (and more profitable) ways of doing that.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Adapt Posted:

It is a hallow victory

Not really, as i’m going through the messages we have wrote each other, I think to myself, That you win. This was a contest all right, to see who was the most kind-hearted person online. And you have won. I acted to be suicidal, not agreeing with anything anybody would say, and slowly, people left. But not you. You knew that if you tried hard enough, you would help me.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

AntiRules187 Posted:

Not really, as i’m going through the messages we have wrote each other, I think to myself, That you win. This was a contest all right, to see who was the most kind-hearted person online. And you have won. I acted to be suicidal, not agreeing with anything anybody would say, and slowly, people left. But not you. You knew that if you tried hard enough, you would help me.

This entire topic’s conversation has been recorded on my computer (with names blanked out) showing how cruel people can be. And how kind people will try to save the distressed person.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

AntiRules187 Posted:

I think that makes you the ultimate troll, honestly.

And for the record, I’m sure there were some people (like myself) who watched without posting because they didn’t have anything better to say than he did. I’m not the most kind-hearted person here, and I don’t claim to be, but at least I’m not setting out to find someone nicer than me and then **** with them.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

I think that makes you the ultimate troll, honestly.

And for the record, I’m sure there were some people (like myself) who watched without posting because they didn’t have anything better to say than he did. I’m not the most kind-hearted person here, and I don’t claim to be, but at least I’m not setting out to find someone nicer than me and then **** with them.

This was a school report to show how someone, even a complete stranger could give their free time to benefit someone else without knowledge of any reward.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

AntiRules187 Posted:

This was a school report to show how someone, even a complete stranger could give their free time to benefit someone else without knowledge of any reward.

Well, please include in your report that you messed with real people, and some of them actually worried about you.

This is why, when professionals do actual research, we have consent forms, ethics boards, professional standards, debriefings, etc.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Well, please include in your report that you messed with real people, and some of them actually worried about you.

This is why, when professionals do actual research, we have consent forms, ethics boards, professional standards, debriefings, etc.

I know, I will list EXACTLY what i’ve done. And to the people that were worried about me, I give my biggest apologies to them. But this is what I needed, raw, unfiltered human emotion to show that no matter what this world goes through, there will always be someone.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

AntiRules187 Posted:

I know, I will list EXACTLY what i’ve done. And to the people that were worried about me, I give my biggest apologies to them. But this is what I needed, raw, unfiltered human emotion to show that no matter what this world goes through, there will always be someone.

I strongly suggest that, when you get to college (I’m bumuming you’ll go to college?) you enroll in a research methodology course. Your head’s in the right place, you just need an ethics check.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

OrsonScottCard Posted:

I strongly suggest that, when you get to college (I’m bumuming you’ll go to college?) you enroll in a research methodology course. Your head’s in the right place, you just need an ethics check.

good idea, anthough my method of doing this test was pretty dark, it was a success. As for the clbum, i’ll definately keep it in mind.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

AntiRules187 Posted:

good idea, anthough my method of doing this test was pretty dark, it was a success. As for the clbum, i’ll definately keep it in mind.

I will report you for toxx if my winning suicide method is not used, and then you will be banned.

Gothzilla

Avatar: 61851 Sat Jan 10 20:35:28 -0500 2009

[Church of Drakanysm]

Level 26 Troll

HERE I AM! ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!

Cut your head off with a chainsaw.

How to?

Buy a wheight system and rig the chainsaw to it. Pull hard, then let go.

paddikins

Avatar: 64745 Mon Jan 05 18:33:02 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

IMMA GO CRY AND CUT MYSELF AND LISTEN TO LINKIN PARK!

This thread sucks.

Here’s what to do:

1) Just put a tie round your neck and tie it to your bedpost.

2) Lean forward whilst masturbating, pbum out and die from stranglation.

3) Make it look like a fatal wanking accident.

4) ???????????

5) PROFIT!!!

Gothzilla

Avatar: 61851 Sat Jan 10 20:35:28 -0500 2009

[Church of Drakanysm]

Level 26 Troll

HERE I AM! ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICANE!

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

I will report you for toxx if my winning suicide method is not used, and then you will be banned.

wait, yours was the meth mites one, right?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!