Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

NO SRSLY

Here’s where we can talk about current events, politics and determine once and for all which is the one TRUE faith.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Gay Sergeant Cid Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 8 2238 Bacchus
Sex On the subject of Sigmund Freud's contribution to modern psychology Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 20 2911 Dunatis
Smile Meanwhile in Vancouver Latest Post Inconnu 9 2033 Aldo_Anything
Sex And you thought gas prices couldn't get worse... Latest Post xXxJUNEGUY1xXx 7 2144 Bacchus
News Dying 11 year old's wish Latest Post priscilla 18 2785 sdgrbass09
Poll Do you believe in Evolution? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Sergeant Cid 127 9022 bobdisgea
Srs Bsns Post ITT and I will give my honest opinion of you. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fie 24 3818 DG-Root
Sticky Government eliminates competition Latest Post Bacchus 2 1368 sdgrbass09
Business Stop drunkposting. Latest Post Peregrine 9 2047 Adapt
Wheels yo mods i got a question Latest Post Patently Chill P... 9 1988 Patently Chill P...
Feature FORUMWARZ HALL OF FAME: Nominations ( 1 2 3 4 5 ) Latest Post Dan the Automato... 88 6623 Bacchus
Watermelon I call my weed the koran Latest Post Finny 8 1489 Bacchus
Gay Hey fellow denziens of the Forumwarz community Latest Post xRAINBOWxPIKACHU... 13 3100 xRAINBOWxPIKACHU...
Sports Ron Paul Debates Obama Impersonator on Fox News Latest Post aSh-gangSTA-685 13 2368 DESTROY DIE ATTA...
Srs Bsns A serious philosophical discussion on giving jetpacks to dinosaurs. Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 13 2274 Bacchus
Feature Any post or thread that is intentionaly misspelled is not mine. Latest Post The nerd o powa 6 1439 Jalapeno Bootyho...
Srs Bsns WHAT DO YOU CALL AN EGYPTIAN ON THE INTERNET? Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 20 2359 Skyman747
Spam Hello Adapt. Latest Post scully 8 1783 Adapt
Rant Anime, Manga and Game Industry in Tokyo Potentially screwed over by newly pbumed Law ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fate- Gilgamesh 25 3082 sdgrbass09
Butthurt Favorite Cuss ( 1 2 ) Latest Post twas 33 3792 dobnits
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!