Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Do you believe in Evolution?

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

OrsonScottCard Posted:

I would say some Christians believe in this the way that some Christians believe in werewolves. No point in rolling a billion or so people into a category with a few thousand loonies.

15 million Mormons are not a few thousand loonies.

And they aren’t the only group.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

male reproductive organFACEPANTS Posted:

15 million Mormons are not a few thousand loonies.

And they aren’t the only group.

I have several Mormon friends who would themselves object to being rolled in with the loonies.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

OrsonScottCard Posted:

I have several Mormon friends who would themselves object to being rolled in with the loonies.

No point rolling a few thousand loonies with millions who know the truth. Log in to see images!

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Is this RP? Log in to see images!

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

mterek Posted:

Is this RP? Log in to see images!

It occurred to me how ironic this was at the time I posted, but no, it’s not RP. It seems like every week I find out another of my friends is Mormon. Who knew Oklahoma was a subsidiary of Utah?

Bugfragged

Avatar: 252233 2011-05-20 13:17:40 -0400

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I wish we had a time machine so we could conduct accurate observations on the macroevolutionary scale and put this tiresome debate to rest. That would also put a lot of tiresome history debates to rest.

As for the whole religion thing, I wonder if the writers of all those religious texts ever expected their religions to clash with science. If I were them, I would make all pbumages about the universe as ambiguous as possible so that even the most stubborn fundamentalist would have no reason to believe that science is contradicting their religion.

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Overall, I’ve found that most of FWZ users are fairly intelligent, so I figured that this is as good a place to gather opinions as anywhere else.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!