Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex On the subject of Sigmund Freud's contribution to modern psychology

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

—-> Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lol

Sigmund Freud

Avatar: 199273 Mon Aug 03 17:30:40 -0400 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Vat can I say, it’s true!

Like many pioneers, he’s knocked for not being perfect. But he contributed to leaps in psychology so **** the haters, Freud is the ****!!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Freud is my favorite Psychologist. He was so right about a lot of things and so wrong about a lot of others. He hit the whole “male reproductive organ envy” thing right on the head with certain people though. Also he did it all while on a ton of cocaine.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Sigmund Freud Posted:

Vat can I say, it’s true!

Geehrter Herr Freud, there’s a male reproductive organ right next to you.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Aldo_Anything Posted:

sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, other times it’s a gigantic phallus

Sigmund Freud

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Das ist not just a male reproductive organ mein gutes mensch. Das ist mein cigar as Fortunato said, und I am a little bit concerned that you see it as but a phallus.

I know you not well enough but I wonder if you have become stuck in ze “phallic stage”. I must rebumure you zat your vater will NOT attempt to castrate you und zat you should NOT attempt to seduce your mother. Remember that there are other women out there und zat she is not the only one who will show you affection in life.

Sigmund Freud edited this message on 01/21/2011 2:12AM

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Sigmund Freud Posted:

Remember that there are other women out there und zat she is not the only one who will show you affection in life.

It is these sort of predictions that have caused you to become discredited. Don’t go promising affectionate women to Aldo.

Malaise Posted:

It is these sort of predictions that have caused you to become discredited. Don’t go promising affectionate women to Aldo.

And defenitely don’t bumume Aldo’s mother doesn’t ”affection” with him on a regular basis.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Bacchus Posted:

And defenitely don’t bumume Aldo’s mother doesn’t ”affection” with him on a regular basis.

ill admit this made me smile for a sec

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

my male reproductive organ is big

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Sigmund Freud Posted:

Das ist not just a male reproductive organ mein gutes mensch. Das ist mein cigar as Fortunato said, und I am a little bit concerned that you see it as but a phallus.

I know you not well enough but I wonder if you have become stuck in ze “phallic stage”. I must rebumure you zat your vater will NOT attempt to castrate you und zat you should NOT attempt to seduce your mother. Remember that there are other women out there und zat she is not the only one who will show you affection in life.

Thanks for trying to help me out of that penile stage, but don’t be afraid, I’m forever Jung.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

more like forever alone huh guys 4chan is still funny right?

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Zagreus Posted:

Sigmund Freud

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Malaise Posted:

Given his response to me, I am beginning to wonder myself if I may have been nur ein bischen “hasty” in mein claims. However I have met many hysterical Frau in my day und will not rule them out quite yet.

ForeverJung

Avatar: 137422 2010-02-09 15:13:29 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Thanks for trying to help me out of that penile stage, but don’t be afraid, I’m forever Jung.

No, actually I’m ForeverJung. Nice try, though.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Zagreus Posted:

were have you been????????

viscera

Avatar: 244707 2011-07-31 00:17:44 -0400

[Lee Harvey Oswalds-
Orphan Powered De-
ath Machine
]

Level 69 Hacker

FEED ME A STRAY CAT

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Freud is my favorite Psychologist. He was so right about a lot of things and so wrong about a lot of others. He hit the whole “male reproductive organ envy” thing right on the head with certain people though. Also he did it all while on a ton of cocaine.

hahaha, how did I miss this?

Anyway, yeah, you’re right. From Freud’s perspective I would be a psychological nightmare. Given the time period he worked in he did a decent job of trying to categorize human sexual behaviour. He didn’t do much research on females though. I might fit the profile he created, but most people don’t.

The truth is, there’s too much variety in human nature for one theory or one approach to be all-encompbuming and pertinent. Freud had faults, Jung had faults, Kinsey had faults. I hate thinking about psychology. I get so hung up on disagreeing with things that I start to understand why someone might believe in a “god.” **** that noise. Sure, I like to pee standing up and I wish I had a male reproductive organ and I obsess over bowel movements and I’m a little orally fixated. Coming to a conclusion on WHY is a waste of time; it doesn’t change anything, and nothing is really broken, is it?

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

viscera Posted:

hahaha, how did I miss this?

Anyway, yeah, you’re right. From Freud’s perspective I would be a psychological nightmare. Given the time period he worked in he did a decent job of trying to categorize human sexual behaviour. He didn’t do much research on females though.

If I remember correctly, he actually did all of his research on women. Hysterical women at that(or so they were all called back when). I do think however that he threw in a whole lot of crap he felt which I can’t blame him for given that we experience things a certain way and it’s kinda hard to relly get into another’s head in a non Behaviouralist manner. He did kinda say he may have been rather mistaken towards the end of his life.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!