Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Where Da Entertainmentz At?

Here’s the place to talk about TV, movies, music…shit like that.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Art This is the coolest thing I have ever heard. Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 2 1731 Bandaney
Fix It You've just got your parents back together and saved the future Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 20 1714 Drakodan
Debate E A SPORTS Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 1823 BobTheSqueakyWea...
Smile 8 Bit Dr Horrible Latest Post SanDyk 2 1424 BobTheSqueakyWea...
Music Taraf and gypsy music ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Patently Chill P... 54 5664 Physics
Art Pixels invade New York Latest Post Inconnu 1 1631 Inconnu
Video AIDS Latest Post Inconnu 8 978 UnlimitedTyyppi
Video 2009 Gathering of the Juggalos Infomercial ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Jalapeno Bootyho... 32 3530 xxEmoxKidxx
Noobs Halp My Latest Post Dirty Birdy 8 781 Dirty Birdy
Debate Kaleth Latest Post CrinkzPipe 3 1729 cya
Video Monster Mania - Old school monster trucks Latest Post The Ultimate War... 4 738 The Ultimate War...
Gay This is the gayest game. Ever. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Aldo_Anything 36 3845 Patently Chill P...
Movies Movies about 2012 Latest Post Aldo_Anything 4 1296 UnlimitedTyyppi
Debate Evil Trouts wishes came true? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 6 1880 CrinkzPipe
Writing Post Your Favorite Non-Trendy Book ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post OrsonScottCard 46 3788 Master_Troll
Music What bands do want to see live but never have? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Lummilux 31 4015 Raikkonen
Music So pretty much the catchiest song ever Latest Post xxEmoxKidxx 1 1659 xxEmoxKidxx
Sports TNA versus WWE ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Sm4sHm4s7eR 29 3981 Sneaky27
Fun I Hit it With My Axe Latest Post Bill_Murray_Fan_... 2 1567 Phariad
Dom I found CarciNorman (Spoilers or some thing I guess) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 4 552 lucifer vandross...
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!