Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Where Da Entertainmentz At?

Here’s the place to talk about TV, movies, music…shit like that.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Debate Which TV Logo Scares You The Most? Latest Post iMac G4 9 4306 Ingenue
Debate Hey someone help me find that comic adapt used to have in his sig ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Skyman747 28 6427 Peregrine
Debate you are already dead (island) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 4 2018 Bacchus
Debate WoW and forumwarz aren't that different Latest Post Skyman747 10 2084 Bacchus
Debate Music Player. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post KING KING KING K... 27 3602 Raffle Ticket
Debate Canada is a place for fabulous persons ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Aldo_Anything 21 3957 Indiana Jonas
Debate Question. Latest Post GGG_Ace 4 1906 Chuck Diesel
Debate Dance Fortress 2 Latest Post CrinkzPipe 9 2224 Fran
Debate hey switty i saw this video and it reminded me of you i love you man plz come back and be funny some more remeber that doom thread i do was fun ok Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 1872 Something_Witty
Debate Brawl in the Family Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 15 2379 SanDyk
Debate so i recently started playing the original Doom ( 1 2 ) Latest Post CrinkzPipe 32 4024 King Krimson
Debate An American's Response to Japanese Ero-Anime Latest Post CrinkzPipe 5 1916 mterek
Debate how the hell do people do this Latest Post CrinkzPipe 8 2390 Adapt
Debate So mooonbase alpha is the best game ever. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 15 2299 FAIL
Debate Hey, have you guys heard this song? I hear it's becoming pretty popular around the internet. Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 1699 Skyman747
Debate E A SPORTS Latest Post CrinkzPipe 2 1805 BobTheSqueakyWea...
Debate Kaleth Latest Post CrinkzPipe 3 1711 Chawin
Debate Evil Trouts wishes came true? Latest Post CrinkzPipe 6 1858 CrinkzPipe
Debate im downloading twilight Latest Post CrinkzPipe 12 2434 Fook mi
Debate i lold Latest Post CrinkzPipe 9 2018 iDavid
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!