Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports TNA versus WWE

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

Sm4sHm4s7eR Posted:

Chris Benoit’s death is absolutely NOT funny. It’s tragic! He worked

his bum off for the business that he loved and for his family. To stand

the pressure and also the pain, he took drugs, painkillers and lots

more. that must have affected his brain. What he did was terrible, no discussion, but erasing him from wrestling history and dvd’s is also a shame.

It was a little funny.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Yeah, it was really really funny. Really. And that incident honestly sums up most of what wrestling is about; semi-very special giants on lots of illegal drugs.

SoronTheBeast

Avatar: 159958 2010-01-24 16:32:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

I’ve still not entirely sure why people express their strong likes on a site like this, but anyway.

It’s not like you go to a movie and yell “Wait, this is all FAKE!” I like MMA better than the WWE, but I really don’t watch either, do to not being a homosexual; however, I can see the merit of both, just like I see the merits of both fictional and non-fictional movies.

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Another excellent thread from Smash Hamster.

Sm4sHm4s7eR

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 15 Emo Kid

Hamster Smasher

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

Another excellent thread from Smash Hamster.

But this thread wasnt deleted! ;-)

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Sm4sHm4s7eR Posted:

But this thread wasnt deleted! ;-)

If you could not tell, he was being highly sarcastic. This was not a good thread by any measure.

Except the fail scale, I’d bumume.

Josh Grimes

Avatar: 58173 Thu Apr 09 07:10:41 -0400 2009

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

megazeroexe Posted:

Yeah, it was really really funny. Really. And that incident honestly sums up most of what wrestling is about; semi-very special giants on lots of illegal drugs.

Oh wow, Chris Benoit jokes. Welcome to two years ago.

As for the Monday night wars, TNA is irrelevant until they get on a bigger network than Spike.

Josh Grimes edited this message on 03/24/2010 12:39AM

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Sneaky27 Posted:

Wait, I was told that the WWE finally admitted it was all staged. Hence the name chance to WWEntertainment, not real sure what the W’s stand for. I think one of them means ‘wrestling’, but don’t hold me to that.

They actually changed their name due to a lawsuit from the World Wildlife Fund. Part of the giraffe conspiracy, I’m sure.

Also: wrestling is fake, but that doesn’t mean it’s not decent entertainment for people who like that sort of thing. I never could get into it, but I will admit to having a Smackdown vs. Raw PS2 game that I actually enjoy.

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

They actually changed their name due to a lawsuit from the World Wildlife Fund. Part of the giraffe conspiracy, I’m sure.

Also: wrestling is fake, but that doesn’t mean it’s not decent entertainment for people who like that sort of thing. I never could get into it, but I will admit to having a Smackdown vs. Raw PS2 game that I actually enjoy.

Video games are different. I’ll play the **** out of video game golf, but won’t watch more than what appears in SC’s Top 10.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!