Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Movies Movies about 2012

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Earlier today I watched the movie The Fourth Kind and while it was surprisingly entertaining, my sister got depressed when we talked about aliens, evolution and other stuff later on. Not especially because of the movie itself, rather than because of a possible world ending in less than three years. CERN didn’t help either.

Now I need some movies about that topic with a more positive attitude towards it to cheer her up. If you know any, let me know. We don’t care about the genre. I loved The Fountain, but she didn’t. And please no Emmerich.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Star Trek. It’s set after 2012. Or really any movie set after 2012.

Dirty Birdy

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 20 Camwhore

Interstate Salsa Trafficker

im watching the 4th kind right now

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I would go with Contact, if you havenĀ“t seen it yet. A movie where aliens actually understand how to make first contact to a civilization like ours.

UnlimitedTyyppi edited this message on 03/31/2010 7:42AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!